The JAG Crew Gets It On
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Mac tells Harriet Roberts what she's experienced with Admiral Chegwidden and Harriet wants some of the action, too. She gets so turned on she has to deal with things. And there's much to follow.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

A.J. Chegwidden sat there in the chair in his JAG office, his uniform pants were unzipped and he had pulled his already semi-aroused cock out of the fly of his pants and now he was stroking himself as he sat there alone with only his thoughts and his recent experiences to fuel his masturbation session. He couldn't believe all that had occurred in the last few weeks within his JAG staff. He thought he knew everything that had gone on -- admirals always did -- but little did he realize all the different sexual pairings that had gone on around him without his knowing it. A.J. really only knew about the sex that he had personally had with Mac, with Jennifer and then, of course, his bareback unprotected mating with Harriet Roberts that had given her the big pregnant belly she was now sporting around the office. That last event had done something to A.J. that he could never have predicted. He'd never imagined that fucking a sexy young blonde woman like Harriet Roberts and getting her knocked up could be such a huge boost to his own libido. He'd been flattered when Harriet had asked him to fuck her and give her another baby, but when A.J. realized that he had actually fucked Harriet and fathered a child inside her belly, he suddenly found himself horny all the time. And, he was hot for another woman to ask him to mate with her and knock her up.

A.J. had gone over and locked his office door before he sat back in the big leather chair behind his desk and got his cock out so he could jack off. He knew he could have gone outside and asked Jennifer to join him and then proceeded to fuck her, but for some reason, he just wanted to enjoy his vast collection of recent sexual pleasures and the exquisite delight of either hastening or prolonging his own jack-off session and the hot explosion of his ejaculation shooting from his large full nuts. A.J. loving to fuck a sexy woman but he also knew that some days and some times his own hands were just what he needed to get himself off and really get the sexual release and satisfaction that he needed.

A.J.'s fist was large and firm and he wrapped his hand firmly around his hardon and sat back, getting himself comfortable as he began to smoothly and steadily jack his hand up and down, up and down on his thick hard cock. A.J. knew he'd soon start leaking pre-cum and he normally used his own arousal lubrication to get the head of his swollen dick wet and make the sensation of jacking off that much hotter.

"Ahhhhh, yeah, baby," A.J. moaned as she remembered that afternoon when Lt Col Sarah McKenzie had opened this whole sexual bucket of worms for him. He'd always known Mac was very honest, blunt and straightforward, but when she not only told him but showed him why she thought he and Meredith hadn't worked, A.J. had allowed Mac to fuck him there in his own office.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.