The JAG Crew Gets It On - Cover

The JAG Crew Gets It On

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Mac tells Harriet Roberts what she's experienced with Admiral Chegwidden and Harriet wants some of the action, too. She gets so turned on she has to deal with things. And there's much to follow.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Harriet Roberts was standing there beside Admiral A.J. Chegwidden's office desk and she finally started talking and asked him something that she'd never imagined before she'd be able to say to him.

"A.J," Harriet stammered out, knowing how bizarre it was that she was on a first name basis with her boss, a Navy admiral, but even more how bizarre it was that she was about to ask him to father a baby with her. "Please just hear me out and then you can respond. I want you to fuck me and help me conceive another baby. Would you, please?"

"Harriet, let me get this straight. You want me to fuck you, spurt my cum inside you and knock you up with another child?" A.J. Chegwidden asked his young administrative officer. "Am I losing my mind or are you really making this request of me?"

"I am, A.J. I want you to father my next baby, and I want you to fuck me now, here in your office, so you and I will always know where this baby was when we conceived it. Please, A.J., will you fuck me right now?" Harriet asked again.

"Well, Harriet, I've been around you enough now to know that there's no point in my resisting what you want. Sure, I'll be thrilled to get you knocked up. Are you ready?" A.J. Chegwidden asked as he stood from his desk and walked towards Harriet.

"Oh thank you, A.J. I've got one other request. Would you power-fuck me doggy style and do me right over there on your sexy big leather couch? I love that couch, and I love being taken from behind doggy style. Bud can't really fuck me very good anymore in that position, A.J., and that's why I want you to fuck me while I'm down on my hands and knees in front of you like a horny little bitch dog getting mated by a big studly male," Harriet explained.

A.J. needed no more encouragement or directions. He knew precisely what he wanted to do and he was sure Harriet Roberts was going to enjoy every minute. A.J. took Harriet in his arms, and he first kissed her to break the ice between their negotiations and their foreplay to begin their mating session. Then, when he'd gotten Harriet to start moaning from the hotness of his kisses, A.J. quickly began unbuttoning Harriet's uniform blouse and then he got her skirt off and onto the nearby chair as well. Harriet was wearing a very sexy bra and thong panty to make herself that much sexier to A.J. and once he'd gotten her down to only her bra and thong, she quickly helped her boss get naked, too. As soon as Harriet got A.J. down to total nakedness, she bent down, taking his engorged hard cock in her mouth and she was stroking him and sucking the head of his swollen cockhead into her pretty lips. When Harriet had sucked A.J. just a few minutes, he undid her bra and pulled it off along with her skimpy thong, and then he got Harriet bent over on her hands and knees there in front of him at the couch where she'd asked him to fuck her. A.J. was more than happy to comply with all that Harriet had asked.

Before A.J. got carried away and mounted Harriet, he got her to bend over a bit more, and then with her sexy shaved pussy bared and her legs spread there in front of him, A.J. got down behind her and he first began kissing and licking her naked wet pussy and then he began to both finger fuck her and eat her pussy like he'd never eaten her out before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.