The JAG Crew Gets It On - Cover

The JAG Crew Gets It On

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mac tells Harriet Roberts what she's experienced with Admiral Chegwidden and Harriet wants some of the action, too. She gets so turned on she has to deal with things. And there's much to follow.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Mac and Harriet had both thoroughly enjoyed their newfound bisexual relationship with each other. After they'd finished fucking each other that first evening together, Mac and Harriet had warmly embraced, kissed and promised that they'd do this again in the near future. And they both meant it.

Both Harriet and Mac had experienced bisexual encounters before but being on active duty in the military, it wasn't something that you advertised or wanted to become public knowledge. And, with Harriet being married to Lt. Bud Roberts who was one of Mac's JAG co-workers, the fact that the two women had been sexually involved while he was away TAD held the potential for causing some real problems among the JAG staff. With that happening, and with Admiral Chegwidden fucking Mac, Harriet, and now Jennifer Coates, there seemed to be a critical mass of sexual intrigue and possible explosions brewing. Mac thought about all that especially since she was more advanced in rank and very wise in her own thinking. Harriet mainly thought about the fact that she wondered how Bud would feel about her having sex with Mac while he was away. She laughed to herself and thought that Bud might have no problems with it at all as long as it was another woman, but her fuck with A.J. Chegwidden might get him quite concerned. She'd just have to be careful, she rationalized to herself.

Mac had to admit that she had really enjoyed her sex sessions with both her boss, Admiral Chegwidden, and with Harriet. She'd fuck the Admiral again in a heartbeat if he let her know he was interested and she'd have another liaison with Harriet too if the sexy young blonde gave her half an indication that she wanted to. Mac definitely preferred men sexually but she had so enjoyed both having Harriet fuck her and then fucking Harriet too with the big sexy strap-on dildo that she would gladly do it again anytime.

There were other men in the JAG office and outside its setting that she was sexually interested in. She'd had her affair with Clayton Webb, the CIA operative that she'd spent time undercover with in South America. And then there was Harm -- Harmon Rabb, her longtime romantic interest at JAG who she'd never quite been able to figure out. She and Harm had "done the dance" for so long now that Mac knew their little give-and-take routine by heart, but she could never figure out how to pin Harm down and make him commit or just get him to leave her alone completely.

There was Harm and then there was another guy in the office that she couldn't quite put her finger on -- Sturgis Turner. Yeah, he was black and he was rather enigmatic, but there was something very sexy about Sturgis and Mac had actually fantasized about having sex with him on more than one occasion. Mac had actually had sexual experiences with a couple of black guys earlier in her life and she wondered if Sturgis would be as hot in bed as both of those guys had been. She knew one thing -- the two jocks she'd fucked in college had both had large sexy cocks and they'd fucked her until she never thought she'd stop cumming. It had been quite hot.

The more Mac remembered and thought about her fuck sessions with those two black guys -- one at a time -- back in college, the more it made her hot and horny to get fucked. She wished fucking Harm would come around and take care of her. Damn him anyway, Mac thought, he's just letting my pussy and my entire body go neglected. Damn him, damn him, she stormed against Harm inside her head.

Mac found herself sitting on her couch in her family room, and before she knew it, she'd gotten her hand up under her T-shirt-like top and her other hand was down inside her panties stroking and rubbing her horny pussy. She hated it when she got this fucking horny for a man's attentions, especially Harm's, that she resorted to masturbation. What a waste when Harm could be fucking her, she thought. Mac also knew that as much as she hated it when she became so horny that she'd resort to getting herself off, she also knew that it was a lot of hot sexy fun playing with her tits and her pussy until she exploded in strong self-generated orgasms. She did a wonderful job of "doing herself" if she did have to admit it. It would just have been so much hotter having Harm there in bed with her, helping her get off.

As Mac let herself get lost in the sexual fantasies of having a relationship with Harm and of being deeply and romantically involved with him, she really found herself getting turned on far beyond the point of no return. She needed to get sexual release in the worst way possible. Her large full D-cup sized breasts were aching to be touched and kissed and fondled. She wanted Harm to be the man doing that to her, and her pussy needed his big horny cock driving in and out hotly until she orgasmed all over his thrusting dick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.