The JAG Crew Gets It On
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mac tells Harriet Roberts what she's experienced with Admiral Chegwidden and Harriet wants some of the action, too. She gets so turned on she has to deal with things. And there's much to follow.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

The next few days were very interesting inside the JAG offices as several members of Admiral Chegwidden's staff started to become sexually involved with each other. Harriet and Mac had definitely enjoyed their evening together, and Admiral Chegwidden thought he had things under control but he was deceived since he didn't realize that his officer personnel were rapidly beginning to descend into a maelstrom of sexual abandon and pleasure. He'd personally become involved with Mac, a very sexual and intense woman, and Harriet, a woman married to another of his JAG officers and the mother of two babies. A.J. found himself thinking that he was really enjoying his newfound sexual freedom after the disaster with Meredith Cavanaugh, but he'd wait to see how it all worked out down the road.

Petty Officer Jennifer Coates made sure that she got everything squared away on her desk as soon as she could the next morning because she'd been burning up with horniness and desire for A.J. Chegwidden to go to the next level with her in sexual involvement. She knew that since she'd already shown him she could deliver a top-notch blow job, her next challenge was to show him that she could fuck him at least as well or better than either Mac or Harriet Robert. Jennifer knew she was hot in bed; she'd been told that more times than she could remember and she knew she could rake A.J.'s sexual coals over the ashes better than either Mac or Harriet. But, she had to show him; her knowing it and her believing it was only half the challenge. She had to prove it to A.J.

Jennifer had dressed especially carefully that morning before coming to JAG. She'd made sure that she picked out her sexiest bra and her hottest pair of panties. And she made sure that her uniform looked just right and didn't give away any hints that underneath she was dressed to try to seduce Admiral Chegwidden. She picked out the bra and panty that she knew would set her nice shapely figure off the best if she could arrange that chance. Jennifer knew her breasts would always get any normal red-blooded man's attention and she took care of the rest of her body as well to ensure that the total impression she wanted to make was "sexy, hot, and dangerous".

Jennifer was finely ready and she walked over, knocked on Admiral Chegwidden's office door and then opened it before she heard the normal "Enter" command. A.J. Chegwidden looked up, realizing his administrative yeoman/lover had pre-empted his invitation for her to enter.

"Yes, Coates," the Admiral said. "Is there something you wanted?"

"Admiral," Jennifer said as she stood there next to his desk, "I need an appointment on your schedule this afternoon at about 2:30 if you'll permit me about 30 minutes."

"You manage my schedule, Jennifer; see to it," A.J. Chegwidden said, and then Jennifer worked her stuff as she stood there for a few tantalizing moments, letting her boss admire how sexy her figure looked in her Navy uniform, and then she ensured that she turned and walked out in such a way as to give him every opportunity to see her body and how hot she was looking that day.

While Jennifer Coates wanted Admiral Chegwidden to notice how she'd dressed for him, she did not want that recognition or attention from anyone else in the office. Although, as she sat there thinking, she did have to admit that there were several other men in the JAG office that appealed to her very much. One was Lt. Cmdr. Harmon Rabb. She thought "Harm" as he was called, was one of the hottest Navy men she'd ever known. But, she had to veer clear of any involvement with him at all since she was sharing an apartment with his legal ward and getting involved with Harm in any way at all would really complicate things.

Jennifer's day went slowly, and she wanted so badly to invite Admiral Chegwidden to just go somewhere off base and meet her where they could be alone and be together in private. Finally, 2:30 arrived, and the Admiral had been back from some inner JAG office meetings and one meeting with the SecNav so his schedule would be free for at least an hour hopefully without interruptions.

Jennifer knocked on the Admiral's door again, this time waiting for him to beckon her to come in. She quickly entered, locked the door behind her, and then she walked over to A.J. Chegwidden's desk and stood there in a much less formal stance, letting him know that formal office time was set aside for awhile and she was there to enjoy being with him, and for him to enjoy her.

"Jennifer, I'm not quite sure this is what the Navy had in mind when they assigned you to my office but they don't have to know, right?" A.J. said as he reached over and pulled Jennifer Coates onto his lap. He'd turned towards her where he sat in his chair, and he pulled her down onto his firm muscular legs.

"No, A.J. I don't think it's what they had in mind at all, but I believe in the saying "do all you can do" and I want you to do me, Admiral," Jennifer said as she reached down, took his large muscular left hand and placed it directly over the rounded mound of her right breast underneath her blouse. "Ohhhh, A.J., the touch of your hands on my body makes me so hot, and my pussy is getting so wet right now," Jennifer moaned as she fought to keep from closing her eyes and letting herself rapidly move towards having her first orgasm. Her arousal was already at such a stage that A.J.'s mere touch would almost set her over the edge.

A.J. loved how sexy and openly not Jennifer was and how Harriet and Mac had both been very honest and open in the earlier times when he'd been in here alone with them. He knew how Jennifer Coates had always been dangerously presumptuous around him, and at first it had really pissed him off that she assumed so much in her position as a junior enlisted person. But, here and now, she was Jennifer Coates, sexy young woman, horny female and she was alone with A.J. and about to get herself undressed by him.

A.J. squeezed Jennifer's breast, flipping his finger over the hard nub of her erect nipple, and he reached up, taking her chin in his hand and lowering her lips to his. He kissed her softly and tenderly and then he reached up to the top of her blouse and began to unfasten the buttons to get her undressed. The blouse quickly opened up, and when A.J. had it completely unfastened all the way down, he pulled it off and away from her upper body, loving the feel of his cock growing very hard as he looked at Jennifer's awesome sexy big breasts inside the nearly sheer cups of her bra. Her dark nipples were easily seen through the diaphanous material and he lifted her off his lap for a moment, as he undid her uniform pants and removed them as well, leaving Jennifer standing there in only her panties and her sexy bra.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.