The JAG Crew Gets It On - Cover

The JAG Crew Gets It On

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mac tells Harriet Roberts what she's experienced with Admiral Chegwidden and Harriet wants some of the action, too. She gets so turned on she has to deal with things. And there's much to follow.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

When Petty Officer Jennifer Coates finished giving Admiral A.J. Chegwidden a hot blowjob, she left his office and she was so hot and horny that she knew just what she had to do next. She walked past her desk, ensured there was nothing pressing lying there that couldn't wait a few minutes and then she walked straight to the women's head and went inside one of the nearest stalls. Jennifer stood inside the stall for a few minutes, standing there and cupping her breasts through her uniform blouse and bra and rubbing down between her shapely legs with her other hand. Jennifer had become quite adept at helping herself get off and she knew she could easily help herself cum without undressing at all. But, after she'd gotten her nipples hard inside her blouse, she swiftly unbuttoned her top, unsnapped the front closure to her C-cup bra and then she unfastened her uniform pants as well and quickly had one hand down inside her panties, stroking up and down over the wet engorged lips of her aroused pussy while her other hand was diddling and caressing her hard nipples. Jennifer tried to brace herself against the side of the stall as she stood there touching herself and masturbating her pussy and tits to a quick powerful orgasm. She needed sexual release bad and she needed it soon. Jennifer felt her breath coming faster and more shallow as she felt her sexual arousal getting hotter and hotter.

Jennifer loved how nice and big her tits were and she knew they made her look hot and desirable. She loving having nice big breasts and they were so sensitive that touching her titties could quickly bring her off to an orgasm. As Jennifer played with her hard hot nipples, her other hand was quickly stroking over her erect clit and down across her shaved pussy lips until her fingers were wet and then she started sliding first one finger and then two up inside her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh, A.J., yes, do me, baby, oh yes, do me, please," Jennifer moaned as she quickly felt herself reaching her first orgasm and now her primary sexual fantasy was having A.J. Chegwidden fuck her. Jennifer knew she also had some bisexual tendencies that she was beginning to feel a need to satisfy more and more as well but she primarily enjoyed having sex with a hot sexy virile man and Admiral Chegwidden was one of the most virile men she'd been around in her Navy career.

Jennifer brought herself to orgasm once, and then she pulled her pants down below her knees and then she reached inside her regulation Navy purse and pulled out her hairbrush with the nice thick big rounded handle. She'd resorted to using her hairbrush "friend" before and today she needed it to help her bad. While Jennifer was fingering her pussy and cumming, she took her hairbrush and licked it to get the handle wet with her saliva, and then she pulled her hand out from between her thighs, and started rubbing the cock-like handle of the brush up and down across her swollen wet pussy lips. It felt so good and while she wanted A.J.'s big hard cock that she'd just sucked off, this sexy little stand-in friend would have to do for the moment.

Jennifer soon had the wet slippery handle of her hairbrush sliding up and down inside her tightly clasping pussy and then as she'd graze her fingers across her clit, she began to orgasm a second time. "Ohhhh, ohhhh, ohhhh, yesssss," Jennifer moaned as she orgasmed and hoped that no one else was in the bathroom to hear her getting off. She knew everyone needed sexual release but she didn't want to be embarrassed by walking out of the stall with a wet hand from playing with her own pussy in front of Mac or Harriet or some other female member of the JAG office staff.

After she got off three times, Jennifer got herself all dressed again and went back out to her desk outside the Admiral's office like nothing out of the ordinary had happened at all. Before she left work that day, Admiral Chegwidden had stuck his head out and said, "Coates, thank you for your efforts today. Could you possibly come to my quarters tonight and let's confer on our future plans?"

Jennifer Coates nodded yes and told her boss and her new lover that she'd be at his quarters at about 8:00 P.M.


Sarah McKenzie and Harriet Roberts

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.