The JAG Crew Gets It On - Cover

The JAG Crew Gets It On

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mac tells Harriet Roberts what she's experienced with Admiral Chegwidden and Harriet wants some of the action, too. She gets so turned on she has to deal with things. And there's much to follow.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Petty Officer Jennifer Coates was the most street-wise member of Admiral Chegwidden's JAG office staff. There was very little that she missed and she certainly hadn't missed noticing both Lt Col Sarah McKenzie and Lt Harriet Roberts going into the Admiral's office and spending considerable time in there over recent days. Being the kind of person she was, Jennifer found herself thinking more and more about what had gone on behind the Admiral's closed office door.

Jennifer thought she had a pretty good idea what was going on with Admiral Chegwidden and his two female JAG officers. She'd worked in offices before where the boss was fucking his female subordinates and she knew the signs of in-office sexual dalliances. It turned Jennifer on to imagine Mac and Harriet with the Admiral -- out of uniform.

Jennifer hadn't had a serious boyfriend for quite some time and she had increasingly been wanting the attentions of a man. Jennifer was very attractive and she had a striking body. She was very fit and her tits were one of the sexiest parts of her figure. Jennifer had adjusted well to the military during her short career and she knew just how to wear her uniform and still show off her nice body. She secretly loved how the blouse of her uniform fit her full rounded breasts so snugly and emphasized how well-endowed she was in the chest.

Jennifer felt herself becoming increasingly restless and badly in need of some hot lusty sex. She couldn't be any more honest with herself than that -- she needed to have sex and she was getting to the point where any willing and attractive male partner would meet her needs. As Jennifer sat there at her desk focusing on her burning horniness and sexual hunger, she felt her nipples hard inside the cups of her bra and her pussy was already growing very moist with her arousal and her increasing hot sexual need.

Finally, a couple of days after Harriet Roberts had been sequestered with the Admiral, Petty Officer Coates took it upon herself to go into the Admiral's office and confront him to see if she could get into part of the action.

Jennifer knocked on Admiral Chegwidden's door and when he bellowed out, "Enter", she did that and shut the door behind her. "Admiral, may I have a moment with you alone?" Jennifer asked as she walked over to the side of his desk.

"Admiral, permission to speak freely," Jennifer requested so she could broach a subject that certainly wasn't official Navy or JAG business.

"Go ahead," A.J. Chegwidden said, holding his breath in anticipation of whatever it was that his administrative yeoman might broach with him now. A.J. had never had any administrative assistant as presumptuous as Jennifer Coates and he'd allowed her far more leeway than he'd ever given any of the young men who had preceded her. He found himself wondering why he allowed her to get away with so much as he realized that his cock had already started growing thick and swollen in his briefs.

"Admiral, I hope you'll forgive me, but I know what's been going on in here with you, Col. McKenzie and Lt Roberts," Jennifer said as she stood there at attention beside A.J.'s desk.

"Oh, Coates, you think you know what goes on behind my close office door when you're not in here?" A.J. asked, knowing that she was probably right on the mark, but not willing to let Coates ever have the upper hand when it came to himself.

"Admiral, I think Col. McKenzie and Lt. Roberts have been exchanging sexual favors with you in here, and I'd just like to say that I'd like to participate as well," Jennifer blurted out, knowing she'd gone much farther this time with her boss than she'd ever gone before.

"Oh, Petty Officer Coates, you've really gone too far this time," Admiral Chegwidden said, attempting to regain the initiative in the constant battle of wits and motivations with Jennifer before he jumped at the chance to let her sexually pleasure him. "But, since you've opened the door, Jennifer, I'm going to make you accept the consequences of what you've started," A.J. said. He turned his legs towards Jennifer Coates, and then he reached down, unzipping the fly to his uniform trousers and he undid his belt and moved his hardening cock outside his pants. "I'm quite sure you know what a blowjob is, right, Jennifer? Well, I don't know quite what you had in mind when you came in here -- but I want you to suck my cock and I want you to suck me to climax and take my cumload, young lady," and with that, A.J. Chegwidden sat back in his chair and watched as Petty Officer Jennifer Coates got down in front of his knees, took his erect cock in her hand and she quickly began stroking and licking on his hard cock in the early stages of sucking him off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.