In Love and War - Cover

In Love and War

Copyright© 2004 by Stormghost

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A threesome relationship is disrupted by the appearance of a third woman over the holidays.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic  

"Renee, are you ready yet," I called up the stairs, "We're gonna be late."

"Just a sec, I'm almost done," she hollered back, "Why don't you back the car out and get it warmed up."

I sighed and wandered back into the kitchen. The garage was not heated, but Renee's Corolla hardly needed to be warmed up. Granted it was about five years old, and we seldom drove it in the winter. We usually took my old truck since it had four-wheel drive and when Stacy was here we used her newer Explorer to run most errands. Today, though, Renee insisted we take her car into town. I think that she just wanted to drive. Deciding to humor my wife, I hit the garage door opener and walked over to the car.

A few minutes later, after I'd shut the car off to save gas, I walked back into the house and approached the stairs to cajole her into getting a move on. Renee deigned to descend from our room just as I got to the base of the stairs. My breath caught in my throat as I took in her outfit. Her black blouse was cut low enough to show some deep cleavage while her blood red, calf length skirt was slit to her thigh showing a glimpse of her fine legs as she walked. Sensible black pumps and patterned black stockings completed the outfit.

"What's the matter," she demanded as she paused on the next to last stair looking frantic, "do I have a run in my hose or something!"

"Y... y... you look great," I stammered, you'd think we hadn't been involved for long, let alone married for seven years.

She calmed immediately, leaned over and kissed me on the forehead, "Thank you sweetheart. Ready to go?"

I took her hand as she came down that last step and led her to the car. Knowing how she would insist upon driving, I guided her to the driver's side and opened the door. She grinned and held her hand out for the keys. I made a big show of patting myself down looking for them before I pulled them out of my suit pocket and handed them over.

"You do that every time," she sighed, "don't you get tired of acting like such a dork?"

"No," I replied as I walked around to the passenger side of the car, "I know just how much it amuses you."

Renee huffed a little, but climbed into the car. I slid into my seat and promptly buckled my belt. Experience has taught me that while Renee is not really a bad driver in spite of her heavy foot on the gas, it's best to buckle up and hold on. Renee muttered under her breath and started the car. I smirked as she backed out the open garage door and pulled out of the driveway.

The trip into town didn't take long, not that I expected it would, but we did have one hairy moment when Renee slid the car around a corner on some black ice. Her reflexes captured the skid very quickly, getting us back into our lane, but we were both a little shook up and happy there had not been another car coming around the corner from the other direction. I did notice that she kept her speed down to a reasonable level for the remainder of the trip.

Renee pulled into the parking lot behind the restaurant into an empty spot next to Stacy's Explorer. Stacy and Torrie jumped out as Renee shut off the car. Stacy looked at both of us for a moment as Renee came around the back of the car.

"Well, don't you two look well rested," she cracked, "I don't think I've seen that kind of glow around Renee in weeks."

Renee actually blushed while Torrie snickered in the background. Then Stacy turned to me.

"I guess you took good care of her, didn't you J? Watching all that lesbian porn finally taught you a thing or two."

Torrie guffawed in the background while Renee turned a deeper shade of crimson. I just smiled at Stacy and replied, "That and my more than willing teacher who insisted that I watch those movies with her and then duplicate the action on the screen just to make sure I got it right."

Stacy at least had the decency to blush, an act she covered up for by leaning over to give me a quick kiss and hug. "Yeah," she whispered in my ear, "Like I was the only one watching with you."

"You were the only one paying attention to them," I hissed back, "I was far more interested in my wife."

"As I recall, you were too busy arguing with your wife about what you thought I liked best, watching the movie or watching you two."

"Now we both know the answer to that..." I quipped.

Stacy giggled and hooked her arm through mine, tugging me towards the entrance of the restaurant, following Torrie and Renee. The maitre d' gave us an odd look but found us a table in a small alcove near the piano. Stacy made sure to shove me into the middle of the round booth while squeezing in on my right. Renee slid in on my left and Torrie ended up opposite Stacy with a good view of the open area around the piano. As soon as we were seated, Renee did something I didn't expect. She took my left arm and draped it over her shoulders while sliding over close enough to press her right thigh against my left leg.

Renee opened a menu, set it in front of us, and leaned forward a bit to read it. I figured she'd let me have a turn in a moment so I leaned back to enjoy my private view of the booth. Torrie had dressed fairly conservatively, I guessed, from the look of her unzipped coat that she had yet to remove. She was obviously buttoned up to the neck in a forest green blouse, not showing off her more impressive assets. Her jeans skirt ended just below her knees and she had on a sensible pair of black flats.

Stacy, on the other hand had chosen a long slinky black dress that clung to her like a second skin. She was wearing flat shoes as she hates to be too much taller than Renee or myself. She does own several pairs of heels, some quite impressively high, around four to five inches, but when she's got them on she absolutely towers over both of us and she says it makes her feel self-conscious. If she wanted to, Stacy could look the part of a dominatrix; she certainly has the build for it.

Stacy glanced up from her menu to say something and I caught her looking down Renee's top. She looked quickly up to see if anyone caught her, I winked knowingly, but Torrie and Renee seemed oblivious.

We placed our order a few minutes later and received our pitcher of margaritas. I had to remove my arm to pour for the ladies and when I did, Renee moved away, giving me a little space. Torrie had finally removed her coat and I could see why she'd left it on. The blouse, while beautiful, was short sleeved and seemed a bit thin. Now that her coat was off, I could see her nipples straining against the silky material. Naturally she caught me staring and leaned back to stretch, thrusting her chest out. Renee elbowed me in the gut at at that same moment while Stacy chuckled. Torrie finished her stretch, gave me a wink and sipped her drink. Renee glared briefly at both of us, but there was no real anger in it. I think she did it just to keep from laughing at both of us.

"Just like Pavlov's dog," she teased me quietly after the waitress took our order.

"Like I've never done the same to you," I retorted before I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "And not like you've never done the same," I teased quietly. Renee's hand slid under the table and she smacked me lightly on the leg.

We were just starting to eat as the show began. One by one, each member of the small staff approached the piano and sang. Most of the numbers were traditional Christmas music, with a few other show tunes and standards thrown in to run the program to just about ninety minutes of music. Our waitress, while not having the best range, was very impressive with her rendition of "Making Whoopee". She writhed all around the piano and the male pianist while singing, clearly having a great time with it. The show closed with the whole staff joining in for a rousing version of Jimmy Buffett's "Christmas in the Caribbean" as they brought out two inflatable palm trees decorated for the holidays and tossed a beach ball around. The ending wasn't quite what any of us had anticipated, but it was fun and we all walked out laughing. As we got back to the cars, Torrie leaned up against the Corolla and asked, "Can I ride back with J?"

Renee and Stacy shrugged and nodded. Renee tossed me the keys and climbed into the passenger's seat of the Explorer. I guess I looked a little surprised, but I did the gentlemanly thing and opened the door for Torrie. She grinned at me and climbed in. I paused to give Stacy a quick kiss as she went to climb into the Explorer and walked around to the other side of the car.

We drove off slowly, fighting traffic, and Torrie was strangely silent. I shrugged it off and asked, "Mind if I turn on the radio?"

"As long as it's not Christmas music," she replied with a grin.

"Not a problem."

"I didn't think so, Stacy informed me about your view on that genre of music."

I chuckled at that and flipped on the CD player. I don't really mind the "holiday" music, but some radio stations are under the impression that people want to hear it 24/7 from Thanksgiving until New Year's. The problem being that there are only a limited number of songs that can be played. Just hearing a different version of the song by a different artist does not make it more listenable on the tenth playing of a song. At any rate, I was surprised to hear the Offspring come blasting out of the speakers on Renee's car. I couldn't remember the last time either of us had driven it or played the CD so it was a bit of a shock.

"So Stacy informed you of my little quirk about Christmas music, did she?" I asked as I turned the volume down.

Torrie giggled, "Yeah, we talked about a lot of things yesterday. She's so much fun to hang out with."

"You're having a good time then.""

"Yeah, I am," she said with an affirmative nod, "thanks for inviting me."

We rode in silence for awhile then the CD changed to "Promise" by Eve 6.

"Oh I love this song," Torrie exclaimed, as she reached over to turn up the volume. I laughed as she started singing along with it. Realizing what she was doing, Torrie turned the CD down again a moment later with a slight blush.

"Sorry, I have a tendency to sing with the radio every so often if I like the song."

"No problem," I assured her, "I made this disc for Renee when we were first dating and that's one of her favorites as well."

"Stacy mentioned that to me. She also mentioned that you told Renee that the song really fit your relationship with her."

I laughed, I couldn't help it. Obviously Stacy had spent the day filling in Torrie on a lot more than I'd thought. "Well, it does in a way, except for the line about not minding if she goes her way and I go mine. I probably would mind a lot. Although it was meant as a joke to Renee, there is a lot more to our relationship. I'm surprised that she didn't tell you what Renee's song for me is."

"Oh, you mean the bit about 'No More No Less', she did mention that."

"Well, there is a little more to it. I did mention to her the day I gave her the CD that I didn't include the song that fits our relationship the best. When she asked why, I told her that it was because I wanted her to be the last to know."

"I'm not surprised that there's more to it," smiled Torrie, "Stacy said you usually do things like that just to push Renee's buttons."

"Considering that she loves that song, yes I do.

She gets me back, usually worse than I do her initially, so it's ok. We joke around a lot more than people give us credit for."

"I doubt you'd ever have to worry about whether or not she loves you," Torrie said quietly, "I never used to feel that way about Tom..."

I reached over to pat her lightly on the shoulder, "we don't have to talk about that."

She gave a quick sniff and spent a minute composing herself by looking for a tissue in her small purse.

"Can I ask you something," she said a few moments later.

"You can ask," I replied with a wry smile.

She snorted. "Stacy warned me about that. How you always make jokes if someone wants to be serious. It's ok, you don't really have to answer, I was just wondering though, what's it like to have the heterosexual man's dream of two women at once?"

Now it was my turn to laugh, "Are you sure you shouldn't be asking the girls what it's like to have every bisexual gal's dream?"

Torrie giggled, but didn't reply.

"I guess it's not that bad, but it's a lot of work sometimes. It's hard because we all have our moods and sometimes we fight, sometimes we have to mediate for the other two. I guess it just works because we all want it too. I'm not really sure what you're asking me."

Torrie took a deep breath, like she was getting up her nerve to ask something else. Finally, a long moment of silence later, she spoke, "Well, it's just that... I was raised in a traditional manner. You know one woman, one man. It's pretty obvious how much both of them care about you, but... well I just wondered what it's like in the bedroom."

"Ahh... the one thing that Stacy didn't tell you about," I teased her.

"No, I asked and she told me that it's a little more cozy, but... well... Does it bother you that they're both bisexual?"

"Should it?"

"I don't know. I guess I never thought about it," she confessed.

"That's not what this is about, is it?" I asked quietly.

Torrie gave a deep sigh and stared out the window for a long time. So long, in fact that we were almost home before she spoke. "I don't know how to say this, but I was half expecting Stacy to try to seduce me or something last night."

"And it bothers you because she didn't?" I'm sure I sounded surprised, but then I trusted Stacy and she would have told me if things were otherwise.

"No, no it's not that. It's just that... well I was almost hoping she would."

"Why is that?"

"She's gorgeous for one thing. And I guess... it's just that I've been a little confused about myself since the divorce started."

"No offense Torrie, but are you sure I'm the one you should be discussing this with?"

"Well, no, but you know both of them and... well I have an easier time talking to guys than I do women."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.