Nectar - Cover

Nectar

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: It all started when the company was working on ways to make the brain more sensitive to existing drugs. Hutchinson contributed to this research by accidentally finding a way of making the female brain more sensitive to the sexual hormones that every female body naturally produces.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   .

I pressed the intercom switch.

"Miss Jones, please send in Hutchinson."

My door opened and my sexy secretary showed in the white coated lab tech Hutchinson.

"Sit down," I indicated the chair, "I've been reading your report," I said patting the buff folder on my desk, "and I'm very impressed." Hutchinson squirmed in his seat at my praise. "Where do you see your research going from here?"

"Well sir," Hutchinson stuttered, "I would like to do some human trials, but I suspect that wouldn't be allowed on ethical grounds."

"Yes I think your right, but I'll pass it up to the board anyway; I think we must just put this down to a good bit of research and move on. Tell me about what your next project." For the next 30 minutes I was bombarded with his enthusiasm.

"Good, good," I said, trying to sound interested, "there's a post becoming vacant at our research centre in Sussex, if you're interested, it'll mean a promotion but a change of direction in your research"

"Oh yes, thank you sir," he said, I'll like that."

"Good, good, I'll put your name forward then; I suggest you wrap up all your work and archive everything and start on that new project of yours."


After he had left I read his file again. It all started when the company was working on ways to make the brain more sensitive to existing drugs. Hutchinson contributed to this research by accidentally finding a way of making the female brain more sensitive to the sexual hormones that every female body naturally produces. There was no way that human trials would ever be allowed, so the project was officially closed; unofficially of course, I was free to do all the human trials I like. There were two pages of toxicology tests, so I knew the stuff wouldn't kill anyone and a further two pages on delivery, the best method was being direct injection into the brain, not an option I would consider. The easiest was by ingestion, but that didn't work too well as the bugs in our gut, tended to break down the chemicals much too fast. The only viable method was by aerosol spray; the membrane in our noses can adsorb the chemical readily, straight into the blood stream. I ordered all research material sent to my office and then I set about deleting all other records from the company database. My training as a chemist, before I became Director of Research helped me now, I prepared a small scent bottle full of 'Nectar'; I was ready for my own small-scale trial.


My wife of 8 years is a very attractive 32-year-old, with a trim figure, but unfortunately her sex drive was very low and always has been. I thought, wrongly as it turns out, that once we were married her inhibitions would fade, but no. I still get to fuck her of course, but very infrequently, and any sort of sexual games are out of the question.

"Smell this love," I ask Linda, spraying a small amount of the Nectar in front of her face.

"It's a very subtle smell," she commented, "reminds me of spring flowers."

"Good, good," I said, "I think it is going to be used in a washing up liquid," I improvised.

I watch for the change in her, at first she became a bit fidgety and then she moved to sitting next to me on the sofa. When at last we went to bed, she became sexually aggressive, demanding I fucked her hard.

"Oh yes, you bastard, fuck me," she shouted, good job we don't have any close neighbours. Her orgasm, when it arrived, was so massive, she almost past out.

"Oh my," she mumbled to herself, I just fondled her pert tits, I believe her best features, while she came down from her sexual high.

"What brought that on?" I asked.

"I don't know, lover," she cooed at me, "I must be getting to that age," she giggled, making her tits wobble delightfully, making my semi limp cock harden again.

"Is that big thing all for me?" she laughed light-headedly.

"It is tonight my love," I said pulling her on top of me; my hard cock entered her again.

She rode me like a horse at the gallop until she had her second orgasm, all the time I watched her perfect body moving. What a stunning success, after that night, the effects gradually diminished until after about a week we were back where we started; but of course I had enough Nectar made up to stimulate her for a long time to come.


For months Miss Jones had been complaining about the stuffiness of her office, this was the perfect opportunity for me to try a further small trial. I went out and bought, out of petty cash of course, a humidifier, I filled it with water, plus a few drops of Nectar. The results were spectacular, within days Miss Jones was sitting on my knee, my hand was up her short skirt, bringing her to a massive climax.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.