Milk Duds

by TitMilker

Copyright© 2004 by TitMilker

Incest Sex Story: Mom has milk and I want some but it's Dad that gets me fucking her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Lactation   .

Authors note: Some will recognize this story title and think I've taken it without permission. That is not the case. I have written several stories with this title but only one has been posted to this site. Rest assured I am the original author and owner of MILK DUDS. I just thought that when I write stories like this I would use a name that really fits. Besides, how many Trogs have you ever known that loved tits filled with milk?


When I was twelve, I discovered girls. Then turning thirteen, I decided I preferred girls with tits, not just tits but the bigger the better. By the time I'd passed my fourteenth birthday I was becoming more aware of my mother. It's not as she'd been in hiding during my discovery of tits but more because she was my mother and I considered her off limits.

I don't know how many times I tried to sneak peeks at her chest while uncovered but it was often. Just watching Mom walk around the house with her tits bouncing around inside whatever top she was wearing never failed to bring about me sporting a raging hard-on. Finally I just had to know her size and peeked into her dresser and reading the labels of her bras. All of them read 40D and none of them could fully cover her boobs. That only fueled my lust as in my mind I tried to imagine seeing her wearing only her bra and panties. While I still hadn't progressed into wanting to see her sex just the thought of her letting me see her nearly naked was always enough to cause me painful erections.

When Mom became pregnant we were all surprised and very happy. I didn't much like being an only child. Not only that but I soon found Mom's tits growing bigger. Checking in her dresser I found she was now wearing 42D cup bras and that only inflamed my lust. When she gave birth to my sister Mom naturally took to breast-feeding her. I thought finally I might stand a better chance at seeing at least one of her tits naked but she always managed to keep me from realizing my dream.

Six months after my sister was born I was in bed about to drift off to sleep when I heard some odd noises coming from my parent's room. Slipping from my bed I tip toed down the hall and saw they hadn't closed the door. It was open enough for me to see inside and with the moonlight shining through the window I saw why all the noise. Mom was naked with her knees on either side of Dad. He was holding her hips as her body moved up and down. Obviously they were having sex and I stood transfixed watching Mom's large milk filled tits bouncing on her chest. She started moaning louder and leaned over putting her hands alongside Dad's head causing her tits to dangle over his chest. Dad took them in his hands and began squeezing them. Streams of milk suddenly began squirting from Mom's tits soaking Dad's hairy chest. She must have climaxed about the time because her body really started moving fast and hard. I heard the slap of naked skin to naked skin as Dad lifted his hips and froze.

He was gasping and Mom was biting her lip to keep from screaming. As they slowly began to relax Mom gently moved her hips over Dad's and he pulled one dripping nipple to his mouth and nursed. I could see him swallowing as he sucked and my cock just shot out a huge load inside my underwear. I want back to bed but couldn't get what I'd seen out of my mind. Again my cock stiffened and I shoved my underwear down and took it in hand. It was still sticky from my first climax and my fist easily slid up and down my rigid shaft. I was glad I could take long strokes because even at my young age I had matured very nicely. As I stroked myself I remembered using a ruler one day and liked seeing how it showed me to be eight inches long. I thought again how much I wanted to see and feel Mom's tits and maybe even taste her milk when my cock swelled even thicker and I shot another big load.

After that night I noticed Mom and Dad's bedroom door was never again closed when they went to bed. It seemed odd to me because it had always been closed before. Still I didn't mind because every couple of nights I would hear them and sneak to their door and watch. Every time I saw them I creamed my shorts until I finally started watching while I was just as naked as they were. My only concession was having some tissue to fill so I didn't mess on the carpet.

The day finally came and I couldn't stand it any longer. I just had to do something about my lust for big tits and more to the point those of my mother. Coming home from school I found Mom nursing my sister and I waited until she was finished. She put the baby in her crib and as she walked to her bedroom buttoned her blouse. I came out of my room at just the right time. Her blouse was still half-open and I saw she wasn't wearing a bra. Her tits wobbled with each step and I could almost see her nipples.

"Hi, Jake," she said pulling her bloused to hide her tits. "I didn't hear you come home. I just finished feeding your sister."

"That's OK, Mom, because I need to talk to you." I couldn't keep my eyes from looking at her chest even though she held her blouse closed.

"Let me get dressed and we can sit in the front room and have a nice talk."

I followed Mom into her bedroom and when she turned to close the door I stopped her.

"Mom I don't want to wait. In fact I don't want you to get dressed or change your clothes."

"Jake, please leave me alone so I can get dressed. I don't know what you are thinking but just get it out of your mind. After I change you and I will sit down and talk about this."

"Sorry, Mom, but my mind is made up. I'm not taking no for an answer."

"Please, Jake, go out and I'll be with you in a minute."

"Mom, open your blouse. I want to see your naked tits." I had decided to just go for broke.

"I will do no such thing. Now get out before I get mad."

"I said, Mom, open your blouse and let me see your naked tits."

She stood with her mouth open and not moving. It was time to take the bull by the horns, so to speak, and I pulled her hands away from her chest. Her blouse partly opened and I saw a little of her tits. I was holding her wrists and slowly forced her arms up over her head. Her bloused opened more and more until I finally saw her tits naked and exposed.

"Don't do this, Jake," Mom said weakly. "If you stop right now I won't say anything to your father."

"It's too late for that now, Mom. I don't think I could stop now even if he walked in and caught me."

Something in her voice got my attention and I released her wrists. Instead of moving her arms down to pull her blouse closed she simply stood still. Her arms were still over her head and I reached my quivering hands to her tits. My first touch sent electric shocks from my hands and into my body. The were big, firm and hot as the nipples swelled and poked at my palms. With gentle care I experimented a bit squeezing them and loved how hard yet yielding they felt. Becoming more bold I began to gently knead them and soon some milk squirted from each nipple.

"Oh, fuck," I groaned.

My cock had just filled my shorts with my cream but it didn't go down. It was still hard as I continued to knead my Mom's milk squirting tits. Leaning over I latched onto one swollen nipple and sucked tasting her milk filling my mouth. I switched to the other and got the same from it.

"Mom you've got great tits and your milk is so sweet. I could just keep sucking them all day."

"If you did that I wouldn't have any left for your sister." Instead of speaking harshly Mom's voice was soft and meek. "You climaxed didn't you?"

"Yeah, I messed my shorts."

"And now you are getting more ideas of what you want to do with me."

"Yeah," I groaned still kneading her big tits.

"In case you haven't noticed there isn't anything I could do to stop you."

Mom was still standing with her arms over her head making no move to bring them down. It suddenly dawned on me she was giving me permission to act on my fantasies.

"I want you on the bed on your back, Mom. Keep your arms over your head and let me look at you."

She did as I asked without question. It was as if she couldn't refuse me anything. I'd heard of submissive women but had never thought Mom would be like that.

"Are you going to let me see you? After all you've seen mine," she spoke in a little girl's voice.

I shucked my pants and shorts letting her see my still hard cock covered with my ball cream. She licked her lips when I moved closer. Turning her head as I stood beside the bed she leaned over closer flicking her tongue out to touch the sensitive head.

"You like sucking cocks, Mom?"

"I love sucking cocks especially when they have cum on them. Would you mind if I sucked yours?"

My hips moved forward and my cock slipped between her open lips. Slowly I moved my hips back and forth loving how her hot wet mouth felt sucking my cock. I decided I'd had enough and moved away. Climbing up on the bed my legs straddled her upper body. Leaning over I put my cock between her big tits and moved my hips a little.

"Mom, I want you to squeeze your tits around my cock. Make them hold it tight because I'm going to fuck them. Yeah," I said as she did what she was told, "Tight just like that. Now hold them around my cock and make the squirt milk. I want to feel your hot milk on my cock while I fuck your tits."

I was amazed and highly aroused when Mom did exactly as I told her. She was squeezing her tits hard around my long thick cock while at the same time kneading them. Her nipples were squirting milk and soaking my crotch. Her milk oozed between her tightly held tits and coated my cock making it slick and easier to slide it between her tits. My biggest disappointment, however, was because her tits were so big she couldn't suck my cock when I thrust forward. The best she could do was lap at the head but even that was heavenly.

"This is great, Mom. You don't know how long I've been dreaming of this day. Now I'm really fucking your big milk filled tits and you're helping."

"Why do you think we started leaving the bedroom door open?" she panted as her own lust grew.

"You mean you and Dad knew?"

"I knew before he did but I couldn't do anything about it. Every time I saw you staring at my tits I got hot and wanted to rip my blouse off and let you have them."

"What changed your mind?" I asked moving more slowly giving us time to talk.

"It was your Dad. He had finally realized what was going on one night. You had been staring at my tits and my cunt was dripping when we went to bed. I finally told him what was going on."

"He wasn't mad or anything?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Quite the opposite. Jake, something you need to know about me. I am a very submissive woman but only with those I love. I love your father and do whatever he wants."

"I don't understand," I said. "When I started this you objected."

"Yes, but I didn't do anything to stop you. You see I have to sound like I don't want something sexual but in reality I want it. Your father learned that right after we were married. You wouldn't be doing what you are right now if it wasn't for him."

"Dad told you do allow this?"

"No he didn't tell me, he ordered me. I did with you just as I do with him. I objected but made no attempt to stop you. If he hadn't ordered me to do this I would have been able to keep you away, but I can't disobey him."

"Then what would happen if he caught us?" I asked.

"Why don't you just ask him? He's been watching us for the last ten minutes."

My cock suddenly wilted. I whipped my head around and there was my Dad. He had the biggest smile on his face I'd ever seen.

"Don't stop fucking your Mom's tits just because I'm here," he chuckled dropping his pants. He moved beside the bed with his big thick hard cock sticking waving in the air. "I'll just watch your getting your first tit fuck while your Mom sucks my cock. Who knows, we just might both cum at the same time. I'd love to watch her swallowing my cum while you coat her face and tits with yours."

What could I do? I saw Mom taking Dad's cock into her mouth and my own swelled up again. She was still pressing her big tits firmly around my cock and kneading them. Milk still oozed from her thick swollen nipples and soaked my cock. She was squirting anymore because her kneading wasn't trying to drain them, only produce milk.

I began humping between her tits again feeling the hot wetness of her milk slicking my rigid cock. I kept watching as Dad moved his hips forcing more and more of his cock into Mom's mouth. Before long I could see he was actually shoving it into her throat and she was swallowing when it buried deep. Dad's balls were swinging and smacking her chin with every lunge. I looked at Mom's nipples and at how long, thick, and swollen they were. Finally I took them between my thumb and forefinger pinching and pulling them. Mom moaned around Dad's pumping cock and I was encouraged to pinch harder.

"Now you've got the idea, Son. She loves having her nipples pinched real hard and pulled. Later, after she's no longer nursing, I show you how much she loves to have her tits mauled and her nipples bitten. Ooooo, baby, I'm getting close. Suck harder."

Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought anything like this would happen. I was tit fucking my Mom's tits while she squeezed the milk from them. At the same I was watching my Dad fucking her mouth. I saw his big heavy balls swinging and suddenly wanted to feel them. I reached out and gently took them in one hand. They were indeed heavy and I knew full. Using extreme care I fondled and squeezed them.

"That does it. I'm going to pump my load," Dad grunted.

I was still holding his balls when I felt them pulling up tight. While it didn't seem possible I swore I could feel his cum rushing out to gush from his cock. Dad drove his cock hard down Mom's throat and shouted loudly. My hand holding his balls squeezed just enough to not cause pain and we held ourselves like that for a couple of minutes. Finally Dad began to relax and Mom wasn't swallowing anymore. Obviously Dad had gotten his nut and I began to worry I might be queer for guys.

I still had my own cum to expunge and began pumping my hips faster. Mom was now licking my cockhead when it came close and that helped to bring my climax on quicker. Suddenly my cock was spurting thick hot wads of my cream covering her face. She released her tits and I pulled back. Mom held my cock for the first time and aimed it at her big firm tits. Again and again I gushed my cum and onto her tits. When I was finally finished I sat back on her belly and watched as she rubbed my cream into the skin of her tits.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.