Bloody Shirt
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2004 by Howard Randolph

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Howard Randolph returns home to Virginia after the War Between the States. A former Confederate Officer deals with the loss of his parents, the disappearance of his sister and the loss of his humanity. Period language and extreme violence.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Historical   Incest   Slow   Violence  

The farm was beautiful. After the wedding, we had venison steaks, corn, lettuce, lady peas, biscuits, butter, and our newest delicacy, tomatoes. For desert we had different kinds of melons that had been chilled in the creek. It was delicious. Dave and Judith left after the lunch. While the others cleaned up, Karen and I enjoyed our bed for the first time as man and wife.

"I love you." I kissed all over her beautiful body.

"I love you too. I can't tell you how good I feel." Karen glowed.

And we tried our best to make the other feel even better. And we succeeded.

Spring kept Beck for us. Karen and I made love three times before we went to sleep. In the morning, I woke her. "I love you, Mrs. Randolph."

"Show me, Mr. Randolph." And we did.

Later, I walked with Spring. "Something is still unsettled in my mind. I thought it was Karen, but it's something else."

Spring said, "Are you worried about us?"

I knew she meant the pregnancies. I nodded.

"We'll be alright. And remember, it's what we want."

We weeded the garden together and I repaired the roofs. I spent the afternoon cutting the grass in the small pasture for hay. Cutting a pasture by hand was sweaty hard work. I took a dip in the cool water of the pool at the creek and washed off before supper. The pool, I had dug out, was below the area where we used the creek as our chiller. We had enough glass jars to keep the items we wanted chilled. Our big meal was a noon. For supper, we had vegetables, tomatoes, and cornbread.

After supper, I held Beck for a while, and then he and I went to Becky's grave. While I was there it came to me. It was Spring that had provided the spark.

At dusk, I settled in with Karen and after we made love, I said, "I have to go into Charlottesville. I may be gone a few days. It's something I have to workout."

Karen cuddled and didn't ask for an explanation. "What do you want to take?"

"I'll take the Henry and some clothes. I can stop at Ivey if I need food."

"Or other things. Are you bored with me already?"

I knew she was being playful. I crawled between her legs and moved in her. "I will never bore you enough."

"I hope not."

Before first light, I went into Stuarts Draft. From my second horse, I took the Sharps. I had the Sharps and the Henry out as I waited. The Sharps boomed and Redding dropped. He had disobeyed my orders and caused trouble in Waynesboro. With his mess taken care of, I left for Charlottesville. First, I went to the medical school. I left the Henry, the Sharps, my pistol, and saddlebags at the desk and went to the dean's office.

Slaves did most of the doctoring. Some elite surgeons trained at the medical school, but the school was small.

I said to the dean, "I lost my first wife in childbirth. My sister and second wife are with child now." We talked a little about the dangers in childbirth. He told me that not much could have been done for Becky. He was honest and said that they just didn't know enough.

"Before the war ended, I had the good fortune to accumulate property while I was searching for a sister. I would like to send one of my sisters and five other young women from my farms for medical training. Can that be arranged?"

The dean said, "Not many people can afford training now. We have openings. The college is still reeling from General Custer's rape of the grounds in March of 1865. While he was unopposed, he camped on the Lawn for four days. His men destroyed many of Jefferson's precious documents and some of the texts and materials of the school, including our medicinal school. He almost set fire to the Rotunda. The Swine."

"I have a house near here where the women can stay. And I have a little money."

Some of the gold coins I had taken from Ivey and the money I received from the Army for this summer's produce were enough to pay for their complete medical program. He was glad to get the students and the money. "We are rebuilding. I welcome the students and your faith in us."

I rode to Palmyra and enlisted Danielle. She was reluctant at first, but the more we talked the more interested she got. She decided that women's health was something as important as her current work. She rode to Lily's and to Margaret's to recruit suitable candidates from those plantations.

I rode to Purcellville. I stayed at the Orange Inn and made Purcellville the next evening. Helen entertained me and welcomed me into her bed. "I want a bright girl to go to medical school at the University of Virginia. She will come back here and take care of our people and animals when she has finished."

"One of Sally's sisters is bright. Let's ask her."

We got out of bed and went to the girl. She was excited to go. Helen said, "You can have her tomorrow. Tonight you're all mine." The girl blushed. Later as we cuddled, I said, "Helen, if you find a man you like, take him."

"You serious?"

"Very. If he's a good man, marry him."

"What about us and the farm?"

"Well, I think a new husband wouldn't appreciate 'the us' and you can run the farm like it was yours. Later on we can talk about long term options."

"I have an old boyfriend who just got back from a Yankee prison. He's not in too good of shape now. Would that bother you?"

"Your pick."

She sucked me until I was hard and rode me good. She was really happy. "This is more than I ever hoped for. I didn't expect Robert to return and I wasn't going back on my commitment to you. Thank you."

"Name your third son after me."

I had brought two horses so I could travel faster. Michele rode the second horse back with me. Michele wasn't like Sally. She was short, wiry, and smart as a whip. We stopped at the Orange Inn, where we slept; just slept. The next evening we arrived at Palmyra and met the other medical students. Janet, a bright young girl from around Lily's farm and Margaret's younger sister were the two, who Danielle had recruited. I remembered them both. Danielle and I took the Henrys to Charlottesville. Some no goods were in the block of townhouses I owned, in old town near the college. I told them to get out and they gave me a hard time. I shot three and Danielle shot one. I chased down two others and shot them as they ran. I got rid of their bodies as I went to Sherando.

Danielle got the three other students, who were waiting in Palmyra until we got the Charlottesville situation clear. While our four new medical students cleaned the townhouses, I went to the high pasture farm. I spoke with my sister Mary and Karen's sister Francis about medical school. They both were excited and wanted to enroll. I had my six students. On the way back we stopped at Ivy and I asked Mildred's advice on how to best to take care of the women. She suggested two older women friends of hers and they moved into one of the three townhouses. One had a daughter that I found enough money to sponsor in medical school. The older women agreed to cook and take care of the other two townhouses where the students lived. They also watched out for the girls. The daughter agreed to work at the Ivy farm when she finished her medical training.

The older women helped me get furniture for the houses. I fixed up a guest room in the middle townhouse, the one where Danielle lived. I planned for Spring and Karen to come and stay when they were in their last month of pregnancy. Danielle and I visited the two other properties I owned in town. The farm on Pantops had negro family squatting in it. We agreed on a share arrangement without a problem. They provided vegetables for the students from their garden and helped as needed. It was a good deal for them and they were happy. On other farm, Danielle and I had to clean it out with the Henrys. Eight no goods wouldn't leave and were carried out. This small farm was near Miche Tavern. Mildred found a white couple that moved in immediately on the same share basis as the Pantops farm.

Only young Mary, Spring, Karen, Beck and I were left in the high pasture house. The house seemed empty. Karen said, "We have to find someone for Mary or bring Mary into our bed. She's left out."

At supper, I asked, "Mary, would you like for one of the Ivy girls to come up."

She nodded. "I could use some help."

"Is one enough?"

"If I need more, could you get me another?"

I said, "I think you should pick out someone you would like to have help you."

Spring and Mary liked that idea. They were afraid that I wanted Janie.

She knew the girls from the winter and said she wanted the youngest girl, Alice, to help. "She doesn't fit as well with them and she will be happy to come," Mary said.

The confederate officers group reported that there were four women that they had found, who were subjected to abuse. One had a large farm near Harrisonburg, two were in Staunton and one was south of Stuarts Draft in an inn/whorehouse. Four constabularies disappeared near Stuarts Draft. Several deserters disappeared in Staunton. A carpetbagger disappeared outside of the Harrisonburg farm in Elkton. The first engagement was in Stuarts Draft. I opened the door and made four quick shots. Every man in the room was carried out feet first. In Staunton, while the others covered the back exit, I walked in and emptied the Henry into the deserters in the room. I never said a word. I walked in shooting. There was never a question of my authority again.

The Yankees, who had moved in at the invitation of the women, were not bothered. Negro families who had properly claimed vacated land weren't bothered either. We organized a cooperative to help widows and orphans. The coop members shared draft horses and mules. Anyone, who used the animals, pledged support and help for widows. Negroes were included in the coop. I loaned the coop some starter winter wheat seed. The Army loaned us several mules. We had a crop planted on most of the farms and many more gardens plowed. Some churches helped distribute food to the working needy. The Regular Army disbanded the constabulary and the constabulary that caused trouble disappeared. We had an effective intelligence network from Harrisonburg to Lexington. And I ran an exceptionally tight ship. I thought it went as well as I could have hoped.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.