Bloody Shirt - Cover

Bloody Shirt

Copyright© 2004 by Howard Randolph

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Howard Randolph returns home to Virginia after the War Between the States. A former Confederate Officer deals with the loss of his parents, the disappearance of his sister and the loss of his humanity. Period language and extreme violence.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Historical   Incest   Slow   Violence  

Spring and I left at first light. We just made it out. There were patrols everywhere. We avoided three company patrols and stayed off the main roads. I decided that going back the way we came was too risky. We changed direction and went west to Fayetteville. It took a long time to make any distance with all the soldiers on the roads. We passed through Fayetteville as the sun set. Though I hated to travel at night, we continued on until we got to the lake at Carolina Trace, which was thirty miles beyond Fayetteville.

We stayed all day at Carolina Trace and at dusk we headed to Pittsboro. We made north of Burlington before first light and stopped at Deep Creek Lake. I had planned to go to Prospect, then to Miss Lily's and Palmyra, but I decided to take Spring home and then go to east. I hated to leave Dave in Palmyra and Lily without protection, but Spring came first. I had to get her home.

We rested and rested the tired horses. I caught some fish. At first light we left. We stayed off the main road and went to Jericho. In twenty-five more miles we were in Virginia at Danville. Though we were still one hundred twenty miles from home, we felt better to be in Virginia. We celebrated. I began to think we might make it.

At the Danville Inn, we had a good supper, a nice room with clean sheets, and a hot bath. We made love. I hadn't felt so good in a long time.

In the morning Spring said, "I've got good news and I've got bad news. Which do you want?"

"The bad news."

"No more love making until we are home, but the good news is I'm not pregnant."

I hugged her. "Would you like to have my child?"

"More than anything in the world. I was afraid you wouldn't want to."

"Let's get home."

Outside of Lynchburg, I packed away my uniform. We took three days to get to Reed's Gap. But we didn't see any constabulary. There were carpetbaggers but they seemed to be only on abandoned land around Lynchburg. We didn't have any problems on the way through the mountains. Still I was nervous as I rounded the bend that took us into our high pasture. I had been gone a long time. Something could have happened to the women of the family.

From the ridge I looked at the farm through the field glasses. It was dusk, and I felt relief when I saw the cows and smoke from the kitchen.

We walked the horses down the steep grade. When we got to the road to the house, I fired the Henry three times and let the packhorse loose. We galloped to the farmhouse.

Mary ran toward us in the front of the house. Spring dismounted and hugged her. I rode on to the house.

Becky said, "It's really Spring?"

I hugged Becky tight. Then I hugged Judith. I said, "A nice surprise."

Judith said, "I'm going to see Spring." That's strange. Usually Judith is all over me.

Becky said, "I have a little surprise for you." She took my hand and moved it to her belly. "You're going to be a daddy."

I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. "Howard." But she was undressed faster than I. We were humping away before my saddlebags were off the horse.

"I take it that you are happy."

"Very happy."

"I could have said hi to Spring first."

I moved onto her again. I said, "I've missed you." I sucked on her magnificent breasts and I moved in and out a second time. This time we weren't so hurried.

"A baby is going to change my body."

"I'll always love your body and you."

"Hurry, a little. I really should say hello to Spring." She met my every thrust.

We went out. Becky said, "The news he is going to be a father was too much for him. Welcome home Spring."

Spring cried, "I never though I would ever make it back. I can't tell you how good you all look." Mary wouldn't let go of Spring.

The packhorse walked to the barn gate. I walked to the barn, loosened the pack, took it off and released her into the pasture. I took care of the saddle horses and released them.

None of the women wanted to leave Spring. Nobody asked, but Spring said, "When I was taken from here, I was whored for a while, then I was sold to a navy man who put me in a house for senior navy officers. I ended up in a house with the officers of a frigate near Charleston. That's where Howard rescued me. It seems like a lifetime ago. It wasn't pleasant and I'd just as soon never talk about it again. I'm home and I don't want to ever leave again."

They nodded.

"He said you were living as his wives. I want to also, if it's okay with you?"

Becky said, "We can share him."

I cleaned the Henry and put away the guns. Then I walked up the hill to Erin's grave. They saw me walking up to Erin's grave. Becky said, "Erin is buried up there. He feels responsible for her death."

Spring said, "He's killed a lot of men and many with his own hands. It's taken its toll. You can see it in his eyes. And he feels responsible for a lot of women that he saved from captivity. I know he took nine off the island in the Chesapeake where he thought I was. Most became totally dependent on him, emotionally and physically."

Becky said, "He's got a number down in the valley who worship him and a few up here too."

Spring said, "Do we have to share him with all of them?"

Becky said, "He lives with us; he visits them."

Spring said, "I want to go to Erin's grave. She was my friend."

Spring joined me at Erin's grave. "When are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow at first light."

"Becky is still extra special, isn't she?"

I nodded. "You and Mary are young enough to go to college. You could find someone of your own there."

"I'm damaged goods because I won't be able to forget. I'm afraid that you're the only one that makes me feel whole. You may be right about the Virgin Mary. I'll talk to her if you'd like?"

"She's your sister too. You don't have to have my permission to talk to her."

"You're the man of the house. And you're my man too. And I've always loved you. I never expected to be your lover, but I had wondered what it would be like." She gave me a loving smile and hugged me.

"I let your friend down."

"I knew Erin. She would have killed herself if you hadn't rescued her. What you gave her was bonus time."

I knew better, but it was pointless to argue. I hugged her. "I had hoped, but I knew the odds were long that either of us would make it back. I couldn't have functioned until I got you back."

"Be careful tomorrow. We want you back."

Spring and I walked down the mountain together. Becky asked, "What are you taking tomorrow?"

"Major's uniform, bedroll, and ammunition. I don't plan to be gone too long. I'm going by Beech Grove. You've done a good job here. Everything looks good."

"Please stay with Judith tonight."

Spring looked at me.

I looked at Becky, "Maybe Judith and I can get together after supper, but tonight I am sleeping with you."

She grinned and nodded.

Spring and Judith had tub baths. I bathed in the cold creek and it was cold. After a delicious chicken stew supper, Judith and I went to the bedroom. Judith was her usual athletic hookup. After she used me up and drained me totally, I sent her back. I slept with Becky. I held her breasts and spooned against her naked body. In the morning, we made love.

I went over the mountain at Reeds Gap dressed in civilian clothes. At Nellysford I went due east through the rugged mountains. Only a person who grew up in those mountains could find the way through. I got into Palmyra late in the afternoon. Danielle greeted me at the door. "Did you find her?"

"I got her back."

"That's great. I'm very happy for you. Is she here?"

"No, I took her home. We had a little trouble getting back and had to go west. But neither of us was hurt. It's a relief to have her home."

"Lily says there are a lot of displaced women that are going to need help this winter. We have a small garden in and the place is fixed up for up to twelve. Lily has a big chicken hatchery operation. We have a dozen chicks from her."

Danielle walked to me and hugged me "Thank you for giving me back my life. I'm really helping some people."

Dave came in. "Hi, Major." He looked as if he wanted to ask but was afraid to ask about Spring.

"I got her back. She's at home."

"That's great sir. You should tell Miss Lily. She has some things to talk about too. And I had some luck today. I found out where the Captain's is running girls outside of Charlottesville. It is a big place near Ivy that has high class girls."

I nodded. "Did you want me to go to Lily's tonight?"

"It would be good to talk with her tonight and come back tomorrow. I would like to get things set up and get out of here."

I got to Lily's in just over an hour. "You got her?" Lily knew from my face.

I nodded. "She's at home."

Lily called out, "Karen, Howard's here. He got his sister back."

"You be nice to Karen. She's got it bad for you."

She ran to me and hugged me. "I was so worried about you. I'm glad you found her."

"Thank you Karen. You look very beautiful. How are you doing?"

"We work hard, but it is nice. I hope to see you before you leave."

"Good night Karen, Miss Lily and I have to talk. I'll see you before I leave."

Lily said, "She wants to go with you. She and her sisters."

"I have a place for her in the valley down from me that will be safe."

"Howard, there are a lot of starving women, who are scared to come out. We are going to need more room when it gets cold."

"Things are tightening up. I almost got caught twice on the way back. I don't know if I can get any more places. The Army's about mopped up south and when the Regular Army takes over things will get tighter. I won't be able to do much."

"We have three seed gardens. I didn't want to lose everything if something went wrong at one. All three are doing well. We got enough corn. We have oats enough for seed. And we got lots of black beans. We need to talk about the breeding projects. I have a list of properties that the displaced women will deed to you, if you can pay the taxes on them. They trust you. And they don't have standing in court and can't hold title anyway."

"Dave is ready to go home. I can't keep him much longer. We are going to get this Captain Rosenbach and his first sergeant. They were in on taking Dave's wife and my sister's kidnapping. I'll help you all I can, but I don't have long and Lily, I need to get home too."

She nodded.

"Oh, Lily, I'm going to be a father, my oldest brother's widow."

"Howard, that's wonderful.

"I had two older brothers and I took their widows. I'm excited. I've been crazy about oldest one for a long time. Two sisters and two sisters in law are with me now. The youngest, my sister, is going to college and isn't a wife. Spring is going to be a wife. After what she's been though, she says I'm the only one she trusts."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.