Bloody Shirt - Cover

Bloody Shirt

Copyright© 2004 by Howard Randolph

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Howard Randolph returns home to Virginia after the War Between the States. A former Confederate Officer deals with the loss of his parents, the disappearance of his sister and the loss of his humanity. Period language and extreme violence.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Historical   Incest   Slow   Violence  

Erin said, "Please don't go. I have a bad feeling about this."

I was spooned against her. "I have to."

I rode straight on Mt. Torrey Road all the way to Afton Mountain. Then I rode down the mountain on Waynesboro Road until I came on the roadhouse. I watched the roadhouse for an hour through Rachael's father's field glasses. When I was satisfied I understood what went on, I rode to the inn. I put my horse in the stable. A young fellow said, "For two bits in advance, I'll make sure your fine horse is here when you leave."

"If my horse isn't here, I'm going to cut your cock off." I walked into the roadhouse. It was rough, very rough.

The innkeeper asked, "What would you like?"

"I'm interested in your women."

The innkeeper laughed, "So is everybody. One dollar and you can sample one."

"How many do you have?"

"One dollar, this isn't a newspaper."

I walked toward the backdoor. "Go out the front."

I continued out the back. I circled around to the front. I saw a man holding a rifle in the woods outside the roadhouse. I circled the stable. In the stable a man got on my horse.

I moved quickly and garroted the bushwhacker. I took a short pistol from his pocket and the Springfield. The man went out the back of the stable with my horse. When the young fellow came out of the stable, I called to him from the woods. I had the Springfield pointed at him.

He walked to me. I asked about the women. He told me about the eight women they had. None sounded like Spring. I gave him a description of Spring and told him that she had gone missing in February. "He don't like them that young. Too much trouble."

"How many men in the roadhouse?"

"Three. The owner, a big fellow who keeps the men in line, and a mean little fellow who keeps the women in line. There are two customers in the rooms too. If you let me go, I'll get your horse back."

"I'll have to tie you until I finish in there."

He put his hands behind his back and turned around. I garroted him and pulled his body into the brush.

A little man came out with two women when they went to the outhouse. I aimed the Colt very carefully and shot the little man. A big man ran out the front and I shot him with the Springfield. I reloaded the Springfield and moved to the backdoor. I sent the women into the stable.

Two young women and two men came out next. When the innkeeper looked out the backdoor, I shot him.

The two young women were widows who had been sold to the innkeeper. They had been there less than a week. The two men were travelers on the way to Washington. I gathered all the women and the two men and then I locked them in the supply room. "I'll shoot you if you come out before I'm finished. I'll let you go when I'm finished."

I followed my horse's trail to the innkeeper's barn. There were two men and a barking dog there. I'll wait until I get a clear shot. I don't have to be in a hurry. I waited until I had a clear shot and shot the man who had taken my horse. The other man looked like a simpleton and I let him run into the woods.

When I searched the man I shot, I didn't find anything. I got my horse and rode to inn's stable. I saw the men and women were still in the supply room. I got the innkeeper's cash box and papers.

The supply room was quiet. I opened the supply room door and told the men to be on their way. They left for over the mountain in a hurry. I split the money in the cash drawer among the women. Four women waited for the stage to Charlottesville and two women decided to stay and run the place. I gave them the deed and they agreed to bury the men.

The two widows took the money and walked toward Waynesboro. I caught up with them on the road. "Watch out for the constabulary. Stay in the innkeeper's house as long as you can. I'll try to bring a buggy for you in the next few days."

One woman said, "I don't know what I'm going to do. But I don't want to be a whore. Thank you for all you've done for us. And for the money too." They went into the house. I gave them the pocket pistol I had taken from the bushwhacker.

It was late afternoon when I got home. The small pond in the valley was a runoff pond and since it wasn't spring fed, it was warmer than the other ponds. I went for swim and then over to the trout stream to fish. The women tended the gardens. We ate and I turned in early, but couldn't sleep. I couldn't get Spring off my mind. Four of the women entered in whoring after they were sold and two weren't fit for much else now. None of the four had been at the inn a very long time.

The next morning, I got up early and took the mules to the valley. I plowed a field and planted sorghum that I had gotten from George. In the middle of the morning I heard shots and took the Henry and rode toward the old house.

Mary was riding down the road. "Some men are at the old house. Erin is trapped."

I galloped and dismounted on the hill above the house. I fired at six men as they advanced on her. "Erin." I gave Becky the Henry. I took the Sharps and went to Erin.

She was conscious when I got there.

She said, "I loved being with you. I hope you find Spring."

I kissed the top of her head and said, "I love you."

"I know."

She died in my arms.

Becky fired four quick rounds at men that approached my position. The men scrambled for cover. I saw a man near the rear directing men. I fired the Sharps and watched as he fell. The other men ducked for cover. I brought Erin's body back. Becky said, "They hit us before we could get to the horses. Erin stayed back to cover us. There were too many. Judith and I didn't have our Colts with us. We killed her."

"They killed her. Take the Henry and go to the firing position behind by the furnace. Let's not let any of these sons of bitches get away. But be careful. I'll cover you with the Sharps."

I took Erin's body and we pulled back. I hugged her and draped her body over a horse. Mary took the horses and Erin's body and put them in the high meadow barn. She went to the lookout above the high meadow house and waited for us to return. Everyone was angry and wanted to kill the men. Becky took the Henry and extra cartridges from my saddlebag.

I held my tears back and watched for movement. I fired into an area of concealment near the river. Becky and Judith circled around to the backside of the furnace and up the hill to a protected firing position. As they moved, I took a shot at the man on horseback. The man fell and the horse bolted and ran. I moved and reloaded the Sharps. They didn't move until after dark.

We were very quiet. In my moccasins and with my knowledge of the area, I moved up very close. I heard their noises and took a few shots. The Sharps had a devastating psychological impact. I shot, moved and reloaded. They were afraid to move.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.