Bloody Shirt - Cover

Bloody Shirt

Copyright© 2004 by Howard Randolph

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Howard Randolph returns home to Virginia after the War Between the States. A former Confederate Officer deals with the loss of his parents, the disappearance of his sister and the loss of his humanity. Period language and extreme violence.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Historical   Incest   Slow   Violence  

"I'm less than a hundred fifty miles from home. Why do I feel like I'm a million miles?"

The sergeant said, "I don't know sir."

"What's your name sergeant?"

"Sergeant John Warren, Stonewall Brigade, from Blacksburg, sir."

I smiled, "You mean, Sergeant John Warren, First Infantry, Assigned to Military District of Winchester. You don't have the uniform for cavalry."

"Yes sir."

"Jack Gannon, First Cavalry. Lancaster, Pennsylvania."

"Yes sir."

"I think you should take a packhorse and me one. You take two extra saddle horses and I'll take one. Can you handle three? I hate to give up a horse."

"Yes sir."

Most of the plantation houses near Purcellville were burned out. The larger ones that weren't burned out were occupied by federal troops. The smaller ones looked as if the slaves had taken over. I dressed as Lieutenant Jack Gannon. We tied the extra horses in the trees and rode up to one of the houses. We were met by an older white man and middle-aged negro man.

In my best Pennsylvania German accent I said, "Morning. We are looking for deserters that are causing trouble. Had any trouble from deserters?"

The man said, "No trouble here. This is my overseer, Jacob Washington."

"Mr. Washington."

"We were treated good here. Nobody left. We don't expect no trouble and don't want no trouble."

"Sergeant, we're not needed here. I bid you a good day and congratulate both of you. Not everyone is so fortunate."

The white man said, "We don't have much, but we do have some fresh biscuits."

"That sounds mighty fine," I smiled.

A white woman brought out six biscuits for us. I thanked them. We took the biscuits and left.

We past a large house with a Union flag and regimental colors in front of the house. "A colonel has taken over there."

We rode on for nearly an hour. We hobbled the extra horses in a tree line away from a very large house. We rode into a yard to where a Union flag flew. I selected the house because it didn't have a regimental flag. I slipped the USMA ring into my pocket. A brevet major about my age occupied the house. The cocky little bastard gave me a really hard time. "I was smart enough to get the leaf and so I got the best houses and women. I'm not chasing deserters and niggers." I could tell he was drunk. I hoped to get something to eat and get away from him.

"I would have never thought of that sir. I mean, sir, brevet major is quite an accomplishment."

He strutted and said, "Colonel Throckmorton probably doesn't even remember. He was drunk and trying to impress some women. I said flattering things and he gave me my brevet majority."

"What did his adjutant say? I bet that was difficult sir?"

"His adjutant wasn't even there. He wrote out the order on stationary." He showed me the order.

I said, "We have to be going sir. Our provisions are light. My sergeant will have to catch our lunch."

"Hell, stay. I'll feed you dumbasses. Watch this. Helen, come here."

A woman about my age came to him. He said, "This flower of the Confederacy is my slut. Take off your clothes Helen. Hurry."

She stood before us naked and embarrassed. "Last time you didn't put much effort into our fuck."

"Sorry sir. I'll do better next time."

He said, "Two things encourage them to put forth their best efforts. Sam, bring her mother in here."

A huge black man brought a woman of between forty and fifty from the kitchen. "Take off your clothes slut."

The older woman stripped. She was thin and her breasts looked like fried eggs. She was bruised on her hips and shoulders.

"Sam, give it to her."

Sam pulled down his pants. His cock was huge. "Darling, I think you best wet Sam or he'll dry fuck your mother." The major laughed.

The young woman went to her knees and took Sam's big cock in her mouth. I was surprised she went at him so vigorously. The major said, "She doesn't fool me. She hopes she can get him off so her mother doesn't have to fuck him hard. That's enough. Sam, bend her over the table and give it to her good."

Sam pushed in her hard and pounded her. The woman cried out as Sam raped her. The major said, "Stop. Now butt fuck her good."

The woman screamed in pain when the big man pushed into her. "Now, if you both aren't better, I'm going to send you both to the farm." He looked at me, "I own the next farm over. The overseer's wife and four daughters take care of Sam and the former slaves there. That's the second motivation. You and your mother want to service the slaves?"

"No sir." The young woman said as she helped her mother to the kitchen.

"That keeps them motivated."

"Yes sir. I can see that. You must have a lot of land to keep up."

"I'm not worrying about it. I'll probably lose it at cards anyway. There is plenty of rebel land and pussy."

"Sir, we need to be going. Thank you for a most enlightening visit."

"Go on lieutenant. After that performance by Sam, I'd like some southern belle myself. Helen, get your slut ass in the bedroom."

As we left I said, "Sergeant, I'd like to kill them all. But even if we could, too many people would know."

When we got back to our horses, I said, "You take two of the horses and go on. I'm going back."

"I'm in too. But I think we should go to the other place too."

I nodded. The sergeant took out the sentry and I garroted the sergeant of the guard. We killed two soldiers while they slept and three in bed with women of the house. I returned to the main house and woke the major who was asleep astride of Helen.

"Helen, tend to your mother."

She hurried naked from the room.

"Major, I need a deed and bill of sale for all your property."

"And why should I do that?"

I brought the Bowie down swiftly, severing the end of two of his fingers. He screamed and I said, "Imagine that was your cock."

He quickly signed the deed and bill of sale listing for satisfaction of gambling debts as the reason for the sale. I forged a duplicate of his brevet commission, putting down Jack Gannon's name. I tied the major onto his horse. My sergeant had the dead enlisted men draped over our horses' saddles. I told Helen, "I'm taking the major to the Provost Marshall. I shall apply for ownership of the property. Can you handle the property until I return?"

She nodded. We rode until we found a concealed area on the way to the farm where the former slaves held the overseer's family. I broke the major's neck and took his insignia. His hat and gloves were too small. The sergeant, now with stripes, and I rode to the farm where the former slaves were.

I knew the power in the group would be a dominant negro woman. I identified her and asked, "What's going on here?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.