Claire Converts
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is a side story off of Tired of Being the Nice Guy. When Claire discovers that her daughter was submitting herself to slavery, it sends her life off in a direction that she had not expected.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond  

Amy came to my house late the next afternoon. She was wearing a short skirt and she kissed me when she walked in.

"So, did you do it?" she asked.

"Do what?" I responded.

She lifted her skirt to show me her newly shaved pussy. "Did you shave yours?" she asked.

"No," I said, lifting my skirt to show my bush. "My task was not to shave. I was told that since my pussy wasn't my own, it wasn't my decision to make."

"Oh, I like that!" Amy said. We got our things and I drove us into the city. I parked in a garage and we walked to the restaurant where we were to meet Becky and company.

When we got to the restaurant, Becky, Jamie and Chrissy were at the bar. We went up to them and hugged and kissed each of them. Amy hadn't seen them since the wedding, so she was very happy to see Jamie. I gave Becky a big hug, and I felt like I didn't want to let go. Finally I pulled back and she said, "Don't worry Mom, it does get easier."

I smiled, then moved to Jamie and said, "Welcome back. I hope you had a nice time!"

"It was great!" she said. "I hear that you had a nice time as well!" Amy gave me a funny look at that; I guess she didn't realize that my love life would be gossip in her daughter's house.

Finally I kissed Chrissy on the cheek and gave her a hug. Before she pulled away, she whispered in my ear, "Welcome, Mistress."

"I need a drink!" I said. I was driving, so I wouldn't be able to drink much, but one drink at the start of the evening might make things easier.

The other girls started arriving, and as they did I got more and more worried, both about what I had to say later, as well as the fact that Amy and I didn't really belong to this crowd. All of them were a good fifteen or twenty years younger than us!

I met Joan and Rachel from Becky's office. It surprised me a little, that she was this open about her lifestyle at her workplace, but when I asked her, she assured me that only a very few people knew. Still, going to work each day, knowing that people were looking at you as a slave; I didn't know if I could get used to that. By the time all the people showed up, I realized that they had all been at the wedding. There was Ronnie, wearing a leather collar, who worked at the girl's gym. Jill, whom I had met before, was also in attendance. With Amy and me, we were nine all together, which seemed like a lot of people to spill my secrets to!

We stayed at the bar for about ten minutes, then headed in to the restaurant. After we were settled and had placed the order, Jill said, "So before you tell us all about your honeymoon, I need to know. Who was the entertainment for our last Tuesday get together?" I noticed that people around the table were looking at Amy and me.

"Who do you think it was?" Becky asked wickedly.

"Well, normally when we see someone new for the first time..." Rachel said, and I realized why they were looking at us! They thought that Amy or I had entertained the girls' master while they had a nice dinner out!

Becky and Jamie laughed and said, "No, it wasn't either of our moms." After a few seconds pause, she added, "Yet."

The table cracked up laughing, but Jill persisted. "So who was it?"

Jamie looked at Amy and said, "Don't kill me mom." Amy gave her a funny look, and Jamie continued. "It was Cindy. She actually demanded that we allow it to be her, and against our better judgment, we let her, although, in hindsight, it worked out quite well!"

Amy initially looked like she was going to blow up, then she settled down. Jamie was looking at her nervously, so she just shrugged, "I know that Cindy's had sex. I guess, as long as she doesn't give up her college plans to serve him, I can't complain too much!"

Jamie actually slumped with relief. Then Becky had to chime in, "That means Master has had all the females in your family except you, Amy!"

"Yes, that's true," Amy replied with a smile. "Are you implying something?"

"Who, me?" Becky protested innocently. "I would never do that!" Once again, the entire table burst out laughing.

"Did she at least have a good time?" Amy asked.

"Did she ever!" Jamie replied.

"So tell us about the honeymoon!" Joan demanded, and for the next half hour Becky, Jamie and occasionally Chrissy, kept us shocked and entertained with their exploits.

When they were done, Becky looked around the table and asked, "Has anything else interesting happened since our last dinner?"

Nobody said anything for a minute, and I was just screwing up my courage when Rachel said, "Something happened to me!"

"It was at the wedding," she began with a blush. "I told your master that I had told my husband what happens Tuesday night."

"You told him everything?" Becky asked.

"Everything!" Rachel confirmed. "Including what your master had made me do. And I told him that my husband was OK with it." Rachel's blush seemed to deepen as she continued. "In fact, my husband told me that if listening to your master made me behave the way that it did, I should do whatever he told me to."

"Really," Becky said in a very speculative tone of voice.

Rachel nodded and continued. "When I told him that, he gave me some instructions. While all of you were mingling at the wedding, I had to remove my panties, then I took my husband up to the master bedroom, flipped my skirt up and had him do me doggy style. And I couldn't clean up afterwards! He also had me give my husband a blowjob in your bathroom after the ceremony."

"And your husband knew that you were doing it because he told you to?" Joan asked.

Rachel nodded, then said, "But there was more." The whole table begged for details. "When I got home, I stripped, got on my knees, and begged for my husband to do me in the ass."

"Whose idea was that?" Jamie asked.

"Your master's," Rachel clarified.

"Was that your first time?" Amy asked.

"Yes," she replied.

"How was it?" Jill asked.

"It was painful, but I guess I enjoyed it," Rachel said. "My husband certainly did! The two times that I had gotten him off earlier really made him last a long time, too!"

"I've always said: Master is a wicked, wicked man!" Becky exclaimed proudly.

Rachel's story was discussed for a few minutes, then Becky asked, "Anyone else with a story?" She was looking right at me.

"I have one," I said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.