Claire Converts - Cover

Claire Converts

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

Chapter 11

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is a side story off of Tired of Being the Nice Guy. When Claire discovers that her daughter was submitting herself to slavery, it sends her life off in a direction that she had not expected.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond  

I was expecting Jake home in about fifteen minutes when the phone rang. A quick look at the caller ID let me know it was Becky, or perhaps Chrissy. I answered the phone and Becky said, "Hi Mom! I heard you had a nice night last night!"

"Oh, God," I groaned. "I didn't think about the fact that you would be privy to all the details of my sex life! How does it feel to you, thinking about your parents having sex?"

"I'll admit, it freaked me out a bit at first, but it's kind of sexy thinking of you that way, especially now that I've heard such interesting things from my sexy blonde slave."

"Oh, God!" I repeated. "Did you call just to torture me?"

"Nope, I called with an invitation," she said.

"What invitation?" I asked.

"Do you remember our Tuesday night excursions?" she asked.

"The one where you get a different woman for..." I asked extremely nervously.

"Yes," she laughed, "but I am inviting you for the night out, not as entertainment for my Master."

"Oh," I exclaimed in relief.

"Before you agree, however, you should know that there are certain entrance requirements," she told me.

"What are the requirements?" I asked.

"They are different each week, and often for each person," she told me. "One thing in common, however, is no panties and a short skirt."

"Well, I can't wear panties at night anyway," I informed her snippily.

"Way to go, Dad!" she laughed. "Now each woman has a different task. Jamie will be inviting Amy, and her task will be to shave her pussy bald. Also, Master has informed me that this week, each lady out has to expose her pussy to at least one man and one woman. In addition, you will have one more task."

"And what would that be?" I asked, my nervousness returning.

"You will have to tell the story of the dinner where I told Dad about Master, the wedding, and what has happened to you since, both with Dad and with Amy," she informed me. "Since your pussy is not your own, you won't be required to shave it. But you will have to prove that you aren't wearing panties when I tell you to."

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed. "Who is going to be there that I have to spill my guts to?"

"Some are my friends, and you won't know them," she informed me. "Chrissy and Jamie will be there, of course, as well as someone from my gym, a couple of people from my work, and some of our friends. I'm not sure how many of them will make it."

"I don't know if I can do it," I said.

"Well, I'd suggest that you tell Dad of my offer, and let him decide," she said. "It is only proper for the master to make a decision like this."

"That's not a bad idea," I said. Then I glanced at the clock and said, "Shit, I have to go! I'll call you later!" Without even waiting for a reply I slammed the phone down, ran to the front door and skidded to a halt on my knees facing the door. I thought I'd be late, but I was actually about three minutes early. I had just gotten my breath back and calmed down when I heard the door open. I kept my eyes on the floor as Jake walked in.

"Whoa!" he said when he saw me. "Now this is the way to come home!"

"Welcome home, Jake," I said. "I am sitting here on specific orders, and I've been told to tell you that this is a present from Amy." Then I jumped up, and, as instructed by Amy, attacked him. I had his pants down before he had a chance to close the door, then I dragged him over to the couch, threw myself over the back and said, "Please, please Jake, fuck your horny slave!"

"We are going to have a little conversation about this later!" he said, then he answered my prayers and slammed his cock into me. The position was just right to rub my clit on the fabric of the couch, so he managed to bring me off twice before he swamped my pussy with his cum.

He pulled out, closed his pants, then slapped my ass hard and said, "Go make me dinner, slave!" I was exhausted, but complied.

Over dinner, which I served and partook in naked, I told him about my day. He shook his head, and I asked if I had gone too far.

"No, my dear, you did not," he said. "I think that I will have to sit down with Amy, however, and work out what we are going to do. At the very least, I want to make sure that Jim is not hurt."

"That's a really good idea," I told him, "but not tomorrow night." Then I told him about Becky's invitation and her requirements.

He sighed and said, "Life was so much less complicated a few weeks ago!" Then he looked at my naked body, including the cum dripping out of my pussy, and said, "I guess it's worth it! You can do as she asks, but I want to hear details about your night when you get home!"

"Yes, sir!" I said, snapping a salute.

He laughed as he shook his head, then we cleaned up dinner together and he took me to bed for a nice cuddle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.