Claire Converts
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is a side story off of Tired of Being the Nice Guy. When Claire discovers that her daughter was submitting herself to slavery, it sends her life off in a direction that she had not expected.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond  

The alarm went off in the morning and Jake hit it. I moved around and felt something at my feet. I looked down and saw Chrissy just getting up at the foot of the bed.

"Is there any way that I can serve you this morning?" Chrissy asked.

"Yes, please help Jake in the shower this morning," I told her. "Wash him with your body, and send him off to work remembering you."

"Yes, Claire," she said with a smile. I got up and went to the kitchen to make coffee. When I had three cups done, I put them on a tray and carried them upstairs. I went into the bathroom and I watched as Jake fucked Chrissy's face as she knelt at his feet, the water flowing over both of them. Jake stiffened and groaned, and I saw Chrissy swallowing.

When they were done, I said, "Coffee's up." Jake smiled at me as he helped Chrissy up. They came out of the shower and I wrapped a towel around each of them. We all helped each other wipe off. Chrissy picked up her coffee and we both watched Jake dress. Jake guzzled his, then we both walked him to the door and kissed him goodbye. He looked at both of us, still nude, and shook his head, then left for work.

I dragged Chrissy into the living room and sat her on the couch. "I just wanted to say thank you for last night," I told her. "It was eye-opening, and wonderful. You helped me over some major issues."

"It was my duty to my Mistress," she told me, "but it was also my pleasure. You were wonderful as well, and the way that you had your husband spank me!" She wrapped her arms around herself and shuddered. "Mistress couldn't have done it better. I guess that Master is right, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

"Me like Becky?" I exclaimed. "Not likely! She is much more in control!"

Chrissy leaned over and kissed me lightly on the lips. "I think that you don't give yourself enough credit. If Mistress ever tires of me, I think I'll come see if you're willing to take me!"

I looked at her in shock, and she winked to show me that she was kidding. I think.

"I guess we'd better get dressed so that I can take you home," I told her.

"I'll just call for a car, I don't want to make you go into the city," she replied. Then she added, "Of course, if there is any service that I can provide first, I would be thrilled to do so!"

"Um, I think that I am quite satiated, thank you," I said with a smile. "You were wonderful though."

"Thank you, Mistress," she said with a blush, and I didn't correct her.


After Chrissy's car picked her up, I sat down and thought about what to do with Amy. I knew the answer, it would just be hard to do. Nevertheless, I called her up and told her I'd be over later in the afternoon to talk.

Just before I walked out the door, a thought occurred to me, and I reached under my dress and pulled off my panties. "In for a penny, in for a pound," I thought.

When I arrived at Amy's she asked, "So what's up? It seemed like you had something on your mind."

"I do," I told her as I sat down across the table from her. And then I stopped talking. This was really hard!

"Yes?" she asked.

"OK," I sighed. "Look, I've been your friend for years, decades even. You are my best friend in the whole world. I don't want to mess that up."

She looked concerned. "Have we messed that up?"

"Not yet," I told her, "but I'm afraid that we will, and I want to avoid that. I talked with a very wise woman, and the she told me that the key to everything is open and honest communications, setting expectations and limits, and understanding what each of us want."

"A very wise woman?" she asked.

"Becky," I replied.

"Ahhh," she said. "So the key is communications?"

"Amy, admit it," I said. "Things have changed between us. A month ago, you never would have thought about having me prep you to have sex with your husband!"

"Too much?" she asked, regretfully.

"Actually, no," I told her. She looked surprised. "But if we were to continue, I'm sure one time it would be. Let's lay our cards on the table. Over the last few weeks, I've been exploring my submissive side, and you've been taking full advantage of that, right?"

"I guess," she said. "I probably shouldn't have pushed you."

"Well, I have to admit that I've enjoyed it," I said. "But we have to decide what our relationship is going to be. Frankly, as much as I enjoyed serving you like that, I don't want to mess up the friendship that we already have. I really love just talking to you about everything, going shopping with you, hanging out; I don't think we can keep doing it unless we define things better."

"What do you mean by that?" she asked.

"I don't know," I told her honestly. "As I see it, there are three possible ways to go. First, revert back to the way we were. Second, I could submit to you completely. Third, we could try and come up with a happy medium."

"Submit to me completely?" she asked, a tinge of excitement in her voice.

"If I chose to do that, and you chose to accept it, then it would define a relationship much like Becky and Chrissy, or perhaps Jake and me," I told her.

"You and Jake?" she asked. "Do you mean you've become submissive to Jake?"

"I have," I replied.

"Ooooo, tell me all about it," she demanded.

"Later," I said. "I want to discuss us first. If we do that, then I don't think our friendship would be the same."

She looked at me intently for a few moments, then she said, "I've had fun dominating you, but I wouldn't want that to replace our friendship."

"I'm glad to hear that, because that's the way that I feel as well," I told her. "That leaves us two choices; going back to the way we were, or figuring something out in the middle."

"What could we do in the middle?" she asked.

"Once again, words of wisdom from Becky," I said. "She suggested that perhaps we remain friends as usual, but if you call me Marie, then I would submit."

She looked at me again. "Do you really want to submit?" she asked quietly.

I looked down at the floor and said, "I think that I do."

"Well then, Marie," she said. "Take off your dress, sit down, and tell me what's happened to you since that dinner."

I looked at her, and she was smirking at me. The smirk dropped when I pulled my dress over my head and she saw that all that I was wearing was my bra. I sat down and said, "Ready for my story?"

She nodded her head and licked her lips nervously.

I launched into my tale, and I have to say that I got quite wet as I related everything that happened, from the dinner with our kids to Amy's last massage. "That's when I decided to talk to Becky. She had just gotten back, but she would probably understand better than anyone my conflicted feelings. She helped lay out the three problems that I had. First, I hadn't worked out parameters with Jake. I've since started taking care of that, and we'll soon finish it up. The second was that I hadn't discussed things with you, so we were setting ourselves up to either have you cross a line that I didn't want crossed, or for me to refuse something and have you angry at me. I'd like to think that we are on the way to solving that, which reminds me... If I am going to be Marie to you, I want a safeword to let you know when you've gone too far."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.