Claire Converts - Cover

Claire Converts

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a side story off of Tired of Being the Nice Guy. When Claire discovers that her daughter was submitting herself to slavery, it sends her life off in a direction that she had not expected.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond  

That night, Jake called me over. "Lift your skirt," he said.

I glanced over at the clock and saw that it was 7:05. I looked at him sheepishly and lifted my skirt, showing him that I was still wearing panties.

"Drop them," he said, and I put my thumbs under the waistband and pushed my panties down my legs.

As I bent to pick them up he said, "No."

I looked at him questioningly, and he said, "You are going to leave them right there in the middle of the floor until tomorrow night, so that maybe in the future you'll remember the things that I tell you. Now come over here."

I walked over and he grabbed me around the waist and kissed me. Then he pulled me down over his lap and pushed my skirt up. He gently rubbed my ass, and then spanked me hard one time. Then he slowly rubbed my ass and thighs, then he spanked me again. He repeated this procedure five times, each time spreading my legs slightly more open. After the fifth, his fingers were sliding over my amazingly wet pussy lips.

"Did you learn your lesson?" he asked.

"Oh, yes, Jake!" I replied.

"Well, stand up," he said. "One more thing to remind you of it," and he tucked my dress up into the belt, so that I was now walking around with my ass and pussy on complete display.

"OK, you can go back to what you were doing," he said.

"What!" I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, did you want something?" he asked.

"Aren't you going to make love to me?" I asked.

"Not right now," he replied, "but if you come back in a little while and ask nicely, I might fuck you later." Then he picked up his newspaper and started reading.

I couldn't believe that he would work me up and then ignore me! I'd show him though. I went back to cleaning up, ignoring the fact that my dress was hiked up and ignoring Jake. That lasted about ten minutes, and then I was back in front of Jake saying, "Please Jake, please make love to me now."

He looked at me and said, "I'm not going to make love to you tonight."

I was so turned on and so frustrated that I was ready to cry, when I remembered what he had said before. "Please Jake, will you fuck me now?"

He looked at me with a pleased expression on his face and said, "Yes my dear, I will."

He stood up and pulled me in to a hug, squeezing my bare ass and shoving his tongue into my eager mouth. Then he dragged me to our room and threw me onto the bed on my knees. Without hesitation he pulled his pants down and shoved his cock into me from behind. This wasn't a position that we used too frequently, but the slap of his hips on my ass, reminding me of his hand there earlier, the feel of being prostrated before him, the feel of his hand on the small of my back, pushing me down, all caused my feelings of submissiveness to well up I was soon groaning in depraved lust.

"Tell me what you want me to do," he instructed.

I wasn't sure what to say. I usually wasn't very vocal during sex; certainly, I never 'talked dirty'.

"Tell me what you want me to do," he repeated, emphasizing it with a smack on my ass.

"Fuck me," I moaned, figuring out what he wanted. "Fuck me so good, just like you are doing!" I kept begging him to fuck me, though sometimes I had to remind myself to keep doing it as the pleasure increased. Finally, I was there and I screamed, "You made me cum!"

It was so good, but Jake wasn't there yet, so he kept pounding into me as I dropped my head to the bed, completely spent. After my orgasm, I was able to concentrate on what Jake was doing to me, the feel of his cock sliding in and out. I could hear him panting behind me, and with my eyes closed, it was so sexy. I wanted him to feel as good as he made me feel.

"Are you going to cum in me soon?" I asked. "Are you going to make yourself feel as good as you made me feel? Are you going to spit your wonderful cum right into your sex slave?" I lifted my head and looked back at him. His eyes were closed, and his head was thrown back.

"Cum in me," I told him. "Fuck me hard until you cum, and give me your cum in my pussy! Fuck me, Jake! Fuck your submissive wife!" His eyes popped open, and he locked his eyes to mine. He grabbed my hips and shoved hard, and I could feel his cock pulsing in me as he squirted his cum into me. He stayed frozen like that for almost a minute before he collapsed to the bed, pulling me with him, then spooning up behind me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.