Claire Converts - Cover

Claire Converts

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a side story off of Tired of Being the Nice Guy. When Claire discovers that her daughter was submitting herself to slavery, it sends her life off in a direction that she had not expected.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond  

"Interesting day yesterday, huh?" Amy asked.

I was over at her house the morning after our daughters' wedding, and we were sitting around drinking coffee.

"Interesting is certainly one way to put it," I said with a nervous laugh.

"I hope I didn't offend you on the way home last night," Amy said.

"No, I understand that you were excited," I said. "I was, too. I was just able to wait until I got home!"

"Well I couldn't," she replied with a grin. "You're not upset about what I did when I left?"

"What?" I asked. "Do you mean that you gave me only the second taste of cum I've ever had?"

"You've tasted cum more than once!" Amy exclaimed.

"I meant the second man!" I explained. "Jake is, was, the only man I'd ever tasted. Now I've tasted two."

"But only indirectly," Amy countered. "It's not the same unless it comes directly from the source."

"If you say so," I said. "I was quite surprised, though."

And I was. The last thing that I had expected was for my best friend to give me an open mouthed kiss and pass me her husband's cum.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"I don't know," she replied. "It was a spur of the moment thing. Since the kids told us about themselves, things seem to have gotten a bit crazy in the sex department. There's what they are doing, the games that our husbands played on us..." She drifted off, looking curiously at me, as if there was more she was going to say, but she didn't. I dropped my eyes, and I knew that I was blushing.

Amy stretched and said, "Man, I was on my feet so much yesterday." Then she smirked at me and said, "Until I got home; then I was on my back!" She swung her chair around, slipped her shoes off and popped her feet into my lap.

"Rub my feet for me, Claire," she demanded.

I looked at her in surprise, but I complied. She closed her eyes and sighed as I started rubbing her right foot hard. She slipped down her chair a bit, and I was startled when I realized that her skirt had ridden up a bit, and that I was trying to peek up it. I firmly redirected my eyes to her feet as I tried to make her feel good. After about ten minutes, she had me switch feet, and when I was done she told me she had errands to do, and I went home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.