Claire Converts
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a side story off of Tired of Being the Nice Guy. When Claire discovers that her daughter was submitting herself to slavery, it sends her life off in a direction that she had not expected.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond  

After Jake went to work I went over to Amy's for coffee. She had a freshly fucked glow, the same one that I knew I had in spades.

"That was an evil suggestion that he planted in our husband's brains," she said, causing my smile to widen, "but I must say, playing the slave for the evening was certainly entertaining. I guess you ended up playing the little game as well, right?"

I lost a little of my smile. Amy had played the slave game. Had we played the slave game? It didn't feel like a game to me, but I nonetheless nodded.

"Tell me about it," she asked eagerly.

"You first," I countered.

"OK," she began. "We got home and Jim said, 'If you think it is such a good thing for our daughter to be a slave, why don't you try it?'

"I dropped to my knees and asked, 'How may I serve you master?' He told me to undress him, and then he said, 'Make me hard with your mouth!' So I did. He then had me do a striptease for him, and he took me to the bedroom and did me while I was on my hands and knees. He even spanked me a little for being an undisciplined little slave girl while he was taking me. It was gooood sex!

"What about you, how did it go for you?"

I paused for a minute, unsure what to say, but finally I told her, "A lot like yours went, though he might have used some ties as well." I was blushing furiously.

"Oh, ho!" Amy cackled. "A little bondage to spice things up! I am definitely going to have to play this game with him again, though maybe sometimes I'll get to have him as my slave! Are you going to play again?"

I nodded, blushing some more. Amy gave me a funny look and asked, "Are you sure you liked it?"

"It was OK," I said, and then I changed the topic to our daughter's impending nuptials. While I was able to change the conversation, Amy kept giving me funny looks throughout the morning. Eventually, I made up a lame excuse and ran out of the house.

That night Jake asked me, "Did you discuss your night with Amy?" He knew that we talked about everything. I nodded my head.

"What did she have to say?" he asked.

"That's private!" I exclaimed.

"I know, and I want you to tell me anyway," he said.

Throughout our marriage, he knew that though I loved him, I wouldn't tell him all the things that Amy and I talked about. It drove him a little crazy that I wouldn't share secrets, but he accepted it. Except now he wasn't, and despite years of practice, I found myself telling him, in as much detail as Amy had given me, exactly what went on in their house last night.

"So the undisciplined slave got spanked," he mused. The he crooked his finger at me and pointed to his lap. I knew what was coming, and despite that, I felt my feet taking me over to him. He pulled me down over his lap and pulled my skirt up. He reached over to the table and picked up a knife, then proceeded to cut my panties off of me. He raised his hand and gave me a sound spanking, to the point that I was sobbing and I'm sure my ass was blazing. And yet, I had not said one word since I finished the story!

He pushed me gently off of his lap and opened his pants. "Make me hard," he said. I leaned over and took his cock into my mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.