Claire Converts - Cover

Claire Converts

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a side story off of Tired of Being the Nice Guy. When Claire discovers that her daughter was submitting herself to slavery, it sends her life off in a direction that she had not expected.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond  

I woke up on Thursday morning feeling very satisfied. I wallowed in it for a few minutes until I remembered what had caused it. When I thought about that, I sat up with a gasp. Jake was still asleep next to me. I looked down at him, and he still looked like the same man I had been married to for years, but last night had not been like any night before.

In fact, this week had not been like any week before. First there was the beginning of the week, learning about my daughter being a slave. Then there was the whole evening yesterday, watching my baby wearing a collar and a leash, telling me about becoming a slave, watching her master running his hands between her legs. Now that I think about it, I bet she wasn't even wearing panties.

And then last night...

It might not have been his idea, but Jake picked up the ball and ran with it! He took me, and I did nothing to stop him, couldn't imagine stopping him.

And the feelings... I never came that hard in all my years.

I looked down at him and sighed. What do I do now? There was no way that he would believe that I didn't love everything that he did to me last night. But I wasn't going to be his slave! It was patently ridiculous! I could never enjoy it the way that Becky claims she does. I'm a respectable mother and upstanding member of the community, not a sexual deviant.

And yet... As I watched his morning erection rising under the sheet, all I could think about was how it would please him if I took it into my mouth. How it would please me to feel his thickness filling my mouth.

But I could not let him think of me like that. I could not do anything that made him think that it would be in any way, shape or form acceptable to even consider enslaving me.

And yet... My hand had already pulled the sheet down the bed, exposing his rigid cock to the air, to my eyes.

But I wouldn't do anything about it. I had to reassert myself this morning. I had to regain control, or I felt that I would be lost forever. I couldn't lose control, because if I did, I would be obeying his every command, and I could not do that.

And yet... The feel of the head of his cock as I slowly drew it into my mouth was intoxicating. The taste of us, despite being dried and hours old caused me to produce even more of those same fluids.

But I had to be in control. I slowly moved my head up and down, hearing Jake groan in his sleep. I would give him pleasure because it was my choice. Because I wanted to make him feel good. Because I could bestow the gift of this blowjob on him.

And yet... As the groans changed to indicate he was awake, the feel of his hands on my head as he fucked my face, as he took away my ability to control my movements, and he pushed his cock as deeply as he wanted into my mouth, as he spurted into my mouth, using it as nothing better than a receptacle for his cum.

And yet... As he came in my mouth, my pussy pulsed, releasing even more fluids as for the first time in my life I came with absolutely no manual stimulation.

And yet... As he pulled me roughly up to him. As he kissed me. As he rolled over on top of me. As he whispered, "Now that is the way a slave wakes up her master."

And yet... Would it be such a bad thing to be my husband's slave?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.