Power of Suggestion - Cover

Power of Suggestion

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - "So tell us," asked Mrs Trent over the brandy, "what you can make people do?" Her question was really about what disgusting things have you made some poor girl do while under my influence, but she was too polite to say it like that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

"Hi, come on in," I said to Mrs Trent.

"Please you must call me Clare," she said with a big smile, "after all we are good friends now."

"Come in Clare and make yourself comfortable while I sort out some drinks," I said moving aside so that she could pass me.

This was the second time she had graced my small apartment and I was looking forward to some more action, especially as I had arranged a surprise for her.

"Do you want to get those clothes off first before you sit down," I said.

"W-what, yes I suppose," she said and reached around and unzipped her dress.

It fell to the floor leaving her beautifully naked.

"I didn't wear too much today," she giggled, "hope that was alright?"

"That is perfect," I said looking her up and down.

She may be in her early thirties but she was still in her prime.

"Now lie down here with me," I said patting the sofa next to me.

"Yes of course," she giggled again.

Her head rested on my chest while my hands became reacquainted with her fine tits.

"W-what are you going to make me do today?" she asked, her voice faltering slightly.

"Lets wait and see," I said, "but first you can tell me all about your wicked life."

"Please, as I told you last time, most of my life has been boring," she said.

"Do you want me to put you under so we can find some hidden depths?" I asked.

"No, no, it's ok, really," she suddenly tensed up. "Do you want me to touch myself like before?"

"Yes that'll be fine," I said with a leery smile, "and by the way I dug this out for you to use."

I reached behind me and from under the cushion I pulled out a black vibrator.

"Oh," she whispered and her hand shook as she took it from me. "I'm not sure I can use this with you here."

"Oh course you can," I soothed, "now turn it on for me."

The buzzing was loud within the quiet of the room but soon the noise level dropped as she inserted it into her wet pussy.

"Now tell me some dirty things you've done," I whispered in her ear while squeezing her perfect tits.

"Please," she whispered.

I said her trigger word and her head dropped heavily on to my chest. I took her down deep then asked her.

"Now tell me the first naughty thing you ever did," I said softly.

"It was me and Frank in the car while they watched," she said.

I woke her up leaving her memory intact.

"Oh no," she tensed.

"So tell me about Frank?" I asked.

"Please it was a long time ago," she said, "before we were married."

"So whose Frank?" I asked.

"Frank's my husband," she whispered.

"So tell me," I insisted.

The sound of the vibrator waxed and waned as she moved it back and forth.

"It was after a Rugby game when we were both at college," she said, "we all got a little drunk and we got a lift back with a friend of Franks. As I said we were all drunk and Frank started on me in the back seat. I tried to push him off but after a bit I forgot about the two guys in the front and I let him touch me."

She stopped then for I could tell her first orgasm was building nicely. Her body jerked a couple of times and then she relaxed.

"Was that nice?" I asked.

"Mmm." She sighed, "I'd forgotten about that night."

"So finish it off for me," I said, "you were in the back seat with Frank and he was touching you up."

"Yes, he unbuttoned my top and got my boobs out and he was kissing them."

"Yes," I prompted.

"Well I hadn't realised that we had even stopped or the two friends were watching until one of them spoke."

"What did he say?" I asked.

"Something like 'great tits'," she said.

I could feel her arm moving again as she pushed the vibrator back into herself.

"So what happened?" I asked.

"Nothing really," she hedged.

"Come on," I pushed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.