3 Pussies On One

by Devil

Copyright© 2004 by Devil

Erotica Sex Story: a women finds herself with three cats that want to please her

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Bestiality   .

The day had seemed long at work, even though I usually enjoy dealing with the public and owning my own business. But now all I wanted to do was go have a hot relaxing bath and then curl up with the current book I was reading.

I walk into my house and see a note from my kids saying they were gone to their uncles for the weekend. Great, I think to myself, I will have the house to myself and can relax all weekend. I don't have a boyfriend or lover at this point in my life, but my toys had always kept me satisfied when the need arouse. I think to myself that I might just make a special weekend all to myself, my book, and my toys.

I make myself a sandwich, check my mail and see nothing that prompts me to look further than the envelopes with their return addresses.

I have three cats, two males and one female. They all come up to me as I am eating, hoping to catch anything that I might drop or feel inclined to give them.

The cats all sit there in vain as I eat all my sandwich with them only able to watch... I laugh, look to make sure they have food and water, which they do and I decide to go start my bath.

I strip off my clothes as I walk to my bedroom and the attached bathroom, letting my clothes fall as I go leaving them there.

I reach my bedroom, almost totally naked. I go into the bath and start the water, pour in some bubble bath and decide to have a glass of wine as I unwind from my long day.

I go back to the kitchen, get the bottle of wine out of the fridge, grab a glass and take it all back to the bath with me. I realize that I forgot my book, so I go back out again, and retrieve my book.

By the time I get back to the bathroom again, the tub is full of bubbles and nearly full. I check to make sure the temperature of the water is right with my hand. It feels good, so I slowly enter and lower my body into the hot water. It take me a couple of minutes to adjust to the hot water, but then I am ready to lean back and lose myself in my book.

I open my book to where I had left off, and prepare to lose my self in the story. I did not close either the bedroom door or the bathroom door. I look up as I turn a page in my book and see the three cats sitting on the edge of the tub looking at me.

I have to say it kind of gave me the creeps to suddenly see them there, but they were only watching the bubbles and swatting at them as they slowly dissipated.

I go back to my book, read for a few more minutes, and decide I had had enough of the tub. I wash my hair and turn the shower on to clean my self off completely. I get out of the tub, dry myself off and go into the bedroom.

I decide not to put any pjs on since I am by myself and can enjoy the luxury or doing as I please. I climb onto my bed, staying on top of the covers and reach for my book again. I am laying down, my legs partly spread and working on losing my mind to another world and place with my book.

I make myself comfortable, start reading my book and start imaginative myself seeing all that is happening in it. All of a sudden I notice the cats are on my bed and licking my legs. I find this totally erotic as I feel their rough tongues licking up the moisture that I never completely dried off.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.