Spending Time with Zoe

by StarLover

Copyright© 2004 by StarLover

Erotica Sex Story: Picking up Zoe McClellan, pretty officer Jennifer Coatesn JAG, and the resulting week of enjoyment

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Celebrity   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   .

Another woman from the cast of JAG that I'm sure many would like to get know better is Zoe McClellan, Petty Officer Jennifer Coates. Here is my fantasy about her.


I'm sitting at the counter of a bar, drinking a beer and watching the baseball game. Around the third inning, I spotted her, Zoe McClellan, Petty Officer Jennifer Coats on JAG. She was wearing a tight black skirt and the tightest, sheerest white shirt with buttons that seemed ready to pop that I had seen in my life. Her nipples could not only be seen through the fabric, but they could be seen standing erect at fifty yards. She sat alone. I watched her in the bar mirror, as she checked her watch a couple of times, and eventually started looking pissed. I waited another five minutes while she simmered some more, when I finally decided that nothing ventured was nothing gained, I stood up, walked over to her and tried desperately not to make an ass of myself. "You know, I couldn't help but notice that you're waiting for someone who doesn't seem to be showing up. And it's just a shame to have beautiful woman sit alone, so I was thinking, that maybe I could join you?" I got it all out quickly, and actually looked in her face as I said it. She smiled the kind of pity smile I've gotten before, and said, "Why not, have a seat

I excused myself to the bathroom. When I arrived back Zoe said she had already ordered the drinks. When two Long Island Ice Teas arrived a while later it was obvious that she definitely in the mood for drinking. Over the next few hours and drinks Zoe had loosened up considerably -- in more ways than one.

As the night wore on and Zoe would go to the bathroom I would notice upon her return that she had unbuttoned another button on her shirt. After a few trips to the john Zoe's cleavage was very much in view and I could easily glimpse the top lacy parts of her bra. Finally I commented, saying something like, "gee, you must be hot." "Do you think so?" she replied. "Well, I mean you keep unbuttoning you shirt. And I was just thinking it was getting hot in here so that was why you here doing it", I stammered. "Oh, I know what you meant, but I'm asking you, do you think I'm hot?" she said.

"Well, I think you are beautiful and hot", I managed to blurt out.

We just made more small talk over the next few drinks. It was also starting to get late and we decided that it was about time to go home. Since we were both obliterated and driving was out of the question, we decided to walk back to my house, which was only about a 1/2 mile away. Walking that half-mile was defiantly an experience. Zoe had a hard time keeping her balance, never mind putting one foot in front of the other, and consequently she "fell" into me often. I was not much better and one time lost my balance and tripped. In an effort to catch myself one of my hands landed on and grabbed her breast. I apologized and thanked her for saving me. She just shrugged and said I would just have to save her if she fell. Not a moment later she "tripped" and her hand landed squarely on my crotch and managed to give a 2-3 second squeeze. She righted herself and with a wry smile thanked me.

It was becoming obvious that this was definitely crossing the line, but I just really had no clue what I should do. There was a stirring in my pants that could not determine the difference between a drunk and a teasing woman's touch. It was dark out so I figured that she couldn't see the forming bulge in my pants and I decided that when we got to my place the least I would do is adjust it in the bathroom. Zoe had also said that there would be no way she would be able to drive home and that she would need to stay the night.

She also said that she definitely did not want to go to bed just yet, she was having fun and she wanted to enjoy herself. I suggested that we watch a movie. I had bought a few of the Oscar winners over the years so we had a pretty good choice of what to watch. When we got home I went straight to the bathroom and Zoe went to look through the movies and pick one out. While I was in the bathroom I immediately freed my swollen member and attempted to pee (no easy task) After emptying my bladder my hard on would not go away, so I decided to give it a few strokes to hopefully ease the strain. I conjured a picture in my mind of Zoe's tits and within a minute I was spewing my sperm into the sink. I wiped up and went out into the living room. Zoe was sitting on the couch with a sly look on her face. She motioned for me to sit down next to her so I did. She said she found a movie she thought we would both enjoy. When I asked here what one it was she just smiled and said to keep my eyes on the screen. She pressed the "play" button on the remote and the familiar music of one of my favorite porno drifted through the speakers. At the same time, a platinum blonde goddess appeared on screen sucking off some lucky stud. It seemed that Zoe had found one of my "other" Oscar caliber movies. "This was an interesting choice for a movie," was all I could manage to say.

"Well, it is your movie, and I haven't seen a good fuck movie in a while", she stated. With that we just looked at each other for maybe 30-40 seconds. She then arched her eyebrow and said, " What are you waiting for?"

That was it. I could take no more. I leaned toward her, groped her tits and kissed her all over her neck and lips. Zoe's hands immediately grabbed for my hardened cock. With incredible quickness she had my pants unzipped and was stroking my freed cock. My passion stirred and the animal urge to fuck rising in my body, I ripped open her shirt, exposing her barely covered tits. I abandoned her neck and dived into them. As I licked and sucked the tops of her mounds I reached around and unhooked her bra. I leaned back to take in the sight before me. As I removed her bra, her tits cascaded out. I sucked, nibbled, pinched, and licked every inch of her chest. She was getting quite aroused and as her breathing increased so did her hand jerking me off. Slowly my hand slid from her breast to the back of her skirt. I unzipped it and removed it with little more care then I had taken on her shirt. She was wearing purple French cut panties. I once again started on her chest and slowly moved my way down her navel. My dick was positioned above her pussy for a few moments and it took all the resolve I had not to just shove it in and fuck her silly; But I waited and continued licking my way down to her snatch. I kept her underwear on and nibbled and licked her pussy through her panties. Her fuck juices filled my nostrils and I could easily taste her juices on her soaking wet panties. Again, lust took over and I just had to suck on her pussy lips. I hooked my thumbs in her waistband and yanked her panties down. She really was responding now; I heard her whisper/moan, "oh yes, eat me. Eat my pussy"

Needing no encouragement I darted to her sweet smelling hole between her legs. To say she was wet would have been an outright lie; She was flowing. Her juices were literally pouring out of her pussy. I dived into her river of fluid with my tongue. The moment I did, her hands wrapped around my head and shoved me deeper into her pussy. She let out a deep throaty moan. While I was licking her I managed to slip three fingers in and it was quite snug. It was only a few short minutes later that Zoe had her first orgasm. As the convulsions shook her body she held my face firmly entrenched between her legs. Not being able to breath I just continued to dart my tongue in and out of her convulsing pussy, prolong her orgasm. Finally her body stopped bucking and hands loosened their grip on my head. I lifted my head, juices dripping down my chin and looked to her. She grabbed my head again and kissed me long and deep. When she finished kissing me on the lips, her tongue and lips traveled all over my face and neck, licking and sucking her juices off of me. When she was satisfied that she got it all she directed me to stand up. When I did she stood up and removed my shirt and then with my pants halfway down, she completely removed them. She directed me to sit down and then she positioned herself between my legs. She grabbed my dick in her hand and slowly stroked it, all the while looking directly at me. Then she said softly, "Now you see it..." and then she literally engulfed my cock.

Now, having "Petty Officer Coates" positioned between my legs and sucking on my cock like it was a lollipop, is a scene I cannot fully do justice to with any amount of words. Simply put, she deep throated me for about a minute and then kept me on the edge of exploding by teasing my cock with her tongue, hands, and tits for over 15 minutes. Finally, she showed my throbbing cock mercy and just hummed away expertly for another minute. At the point of no return I grabbed her head as she grabbed mine, and shoved her mouth hard onto my exploding cock. With the head of my cock in her throat she could do nothing but swallow. And swallow she did; swallowing every drop without a gag or trying to pull away. Zoe suggested that we head to the bedroom for "part 2"

We went upstairs to the bedroom and again Zoe told me to lie on my back. As I did she climbed over my body and placed her tits on my face, telling me to lick them. As I sucked on and stroked her globes of flesh she positioned her pussy in front of my cock. Taking it in hand she guided it around the outer lips of her pussy, toying with both my cock and her pussy. Finally, in one long thrust, she guided me into her cunt. We both filled the air with moans as the pleasure of entry hit us both. Wiggling her pussy hard on my dick, the look on her face showed pure pleasure. Slowly, she began to pump up and down on me, picking up speed every 5th or 6th thrust. Soon her tits were swinging wildly as she all but jumped up and down on me. She kept this pace up for a while until she again collapsed into a wrenching orgasm. While she was still bucking I rolled us over and reentered her. I immediately began slamming my cock into her. As her orgasm would not give up and actually started to increase in intensity I slammed even harder. Her voice now joined her body, rising and falling with each thrust. Soon I just couldn't take the screaming in my ear and my dick twitched and I unloaded a few drops into her. Her body continued to hitch and buck for another minute or two and then she fell into a restful sleep. I pulled my now withering cock out of her and fell asleep beside her.

The next morning I awoke with a stirring sensation in my groin. As I opened my eyes there was Zoe giving me a blow job...

As I was waking to this, for a moment I thought that last night had been some sort of wild realistic dream. That thought lasted only a moment or two until I realized that Zoe between my legs gulping down my rod. She was definitely not in the teasing mood that she was in last night when she had last sucked me off; this time she was definitely intent on my cumming in her mouth as quickly as possible, and being the dutiful person I did just that. Within a minute of waking up I shot my load into Zoe's waiting throat.

As is usual after I cum I like to relax by fingering or eating some pussy, but that was not what was on Zoe's mind at this time. Immediately after swallowing my load Zoe straddled my aching and still pulsing cock. The night prior in a drunken stupor I marveled at her beautiful breasts, but today the morning light and with a slightly clearer head I took in the beauty of them. They were perfectly shaped breasts, and mine to suck and caress. I pushed myself up on my elbows so I could lick them while she rode my dick. After a few minutes of riding me like an untamed animal she fell forward, breathing heavy and shuddering.

After her orgasm subsided she rolled over and we held on to each other afterward.

"Zoe", I said" the past twelve hours have been nothing short of absolutely incredible. I certainly don't want to stop being with you."

"Don't worry. Now, about your dick in my pussy... I want it there," she commanded...

For the rest of the day I saw a side of Zoe that I never dreamed of. Zoe liked to be in control. Her first edict was that we would spend the rest of the day naked. I was fine with that. Second, she said that we had to "bless" every room. During the course of the day we fucked, slept, sucked, fingered and licked each other in every room in the house. Zoe was certainly no giggling virgin. It was a marathon day that I somehow wish I could put in the Guinness world book of records, but I'm thinking they won't accept "longest period of fucking" as a category.

She left late that night. Trying her best to look decent with a ripped shirt and ripped seam on her skirt. I sat on the couch after she left, completely spent and zoned out. Zoe was a fuck goddess and I was her slave just as much as she was mine. About a half hour later the phone rang. It was Zoe again. She only said one thing before she hung up: "Next time we fuck, its in public. Good night"

Well, my hand was busy again

At work I tried to get into the routine and was doing pretty well most of the time. There were times, however, that a stray image of my weekend would pop into my mind and Boom! Instant hard-on. It was for this reason that I stayed in my office most of the day.

It was just before lunch when I got the call. It was Zoe. Just hearing her voice gave me an instant hard on. She got right to the point and said it was time for our "public service". She wanted me to meet her at THAT fateful pub we drank at on Friday, but she told me to park at the parking garage on the top level down the street from the restaurant. I told her that I only had a 45-minute lunch, so I really didn't have time for a sit down lunch. She reluctantly agreed and told me just to meet her at the parking garage.

Within ten minutes I was collecting the ticket from the automated ticket dispenser. I drove up to the top level, my pants stretching with excitement. I could see Zoe's truck parked in the far corner away from most other cars. I was thinking that she must have called me from her car phone. Nonetheless, there were only about 8-10 other cars in the lot, but there was an office building across the street that had a darn good view of the lot.

I pulled right up next to her truck and got in the passenger side. She was wearing a spring type dress cut just below the knees, but she had it hiked well above her knees. She caught me staring and hiked it up the rest of the way revealing a total absence of underwear.

" Well, it's lunchtime. Wanna eat--me?" she said invitingly.

Without a word I dove into her inviting snatch. It was close quarters in the truck but I made due, and she seemed to be enjoying herself quite a bit. One think I was learning about Zoe is that she could have an orgasm at the drop of a hat. So it didn't surprise me when she was shuddering and thrusting her crotch into my face. And again, Zoe covered my face with her tongue and removed all traces of her femininity. I knew what was next-- one of Zoe great blowjobs. I sat up in my seat and unzipped my pants. Zoe helped me take them down and removed my throbbing cock from my boxers. She did not take it in her mouth at first; instead she stroked it and stared at it as if it were made of gold. After a while she continued stroking and then began flicking the base of my dick and balls with her tongue. She made her way up and down the length of my cock with her tongue. Unlike she had before, she only took in a small part of my cock in her mouth at a time, maybe 2-3 inches and then back out. She teased me like that for a while, not driving me wild but rather building me up.

Through half closed eyes I scanned the parking lot through the slightly tinted windows. I saw no one, but somewhere in that office building I was sure that someone knew what was going on. I think Zoe was aware that part of my attention was somewhere else, so she doubled her speed and began taking more of my rod in her mouth. My attention was once again fully focused on the bobbing head in my lap. The smell of Zoe's juices was filling the truck and the sound of lips slurping my cock filled my ears. Then Zoe did something that she had done before. She took my whole cock into her mouth and kept it there. She then somehow flexed the muscles in her throat. The sensation was absolutely indescribable, but absolutely incredible. Obviously this was difficult for her because I could hear her straining to breath through her nose, but she did not stop. It was way too much for me to handle I blew my load down her throat. This time she did gag and had to pull her lips off my member for a moment, but not before I deposited a few sticky gobs on her face. She reached for a few napkins in her glove box, wiped her face off, then without missing a beat hit the lever on my seat and the back leaned all the back.

She hiked up her dress and straddled me on my seat. "Petty Officer Coates" was riding me in a downtown parking lot at high noon.

Zoe fucked me as only she could; shoving her breasts in my face as she grinded her pussy on me. I could feel the truck moving and I knew that someone was aware that we were fucking. I grabbed her ass and matched her rhythm, slamming my cock deeper into her. She began to moan and she was not quiet about it. At this point I just didn't care anymore. If someone were watching they would certainly be jealous that I was getting fucked and they weren't. Within minutes, Zoe was again falling forward and twitching with orgasm. She rode it our and stayed lying on me for a while. She then gave a long kiss and made her way to her seat. I looked at her dash clock. I had ten minutes left. She too, realized that I had to go. We kissed again and she bid me farewell. As I was stepping out of the car I noticed a man sitting in his car maybe 40 feet away. He gave me a thumbs up sign as he pulled away. I could only smile.

The next few days were sexless but thought continued to race through my mind. Zoe only called me once at work to tell me she had purchased a vibrator and she was using is as we spoke. I locked my door and joined her in a little self-gratification. Before she hung up she said, "I have an idea for a little something we could do this weekend. What would you say about taking a little trip?" she asked.

"What do you have in mind?" I questioned.

"I was thinking a little bed and breakfast in Maine. We can have some fun."

"Ok, sounds good to me." I agreed.

THE weekend finally came; Zoe picked me up and off we went to Maine. While driving I teased her by playing with her clit and pinching her taut nipples. She got me back later when we switched driving positions halfway there and she blew me for miles and miles. After about two hours we arrived at the secluded beach location. This Bed and Breakfast was a very expensive one with beachfront property and views.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.