Gary's Gauntlet - Cover

Gary's Gauntlet

Copyright© 2004 by Shrink42

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He couldn't deal with her weight, and he abused her. It was only after she left that he realized what he had lost. He wanted her back and she gave him a chance. But the price! Follow-on to 'Redemption.'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Humiliation  

Gary was still grumpy. He couldn't figure out why Karina had insisted on waking him up so early. They both had the day off from work, and he sure could have used the sleep. Another shower and shave improved his appearance and his fragrance, but not his mood. Then, when he started to pull on his underwear, she told him it was Kirstin's order for him to stay naked for a while longer. He sat quietly on the edge of the bed and watched her dress, remembering the sensations and the emotions they had shared the night before. A sense of wonder and contentment swept over him, but he still wished he was back in bed.

She left the bedroom and he got up to follow. As he stepped through the door, a flying six-year-old hit him full in the chest, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

"Daddy, Daddy, I'm so happy to see you!" Courtney shouted into his ear, kissing him noisily on the cheek. "Mommy says you're going to be our Daddy again. She says you're never going to fight with her any more. Is that right, Daddy?"

There was no way to fight back the tears after that, and Gary just let them flow. Over his daughter's shoulder, he saw Kirstin standing, holding Sean's hand, her tears flowing as heavily as his own.

"That's right, Baby," he spoke softly into Courtney's ear. "Never again. I promise. I'm so sorry, Baby. Will you forgive me?"

"I love you, Daddy!" was the girl's only reply. Of course, that did nothing to stop the flow of tears. Father and daughter hugged as he rocked her back and forth gently.

Gary had not even thought about his state of dress, but Courtney soon changed that. With a six-year-old's typical attention span, she jumped down from Gary's arms and landed in front of him, her face just above his penis. Then, with a six-year-old's typical openness, she told him "Daddy, yours is big and hairy like Uncle Dex's. It's not cute like Sean's."

The resulting laughter from the two women did nothing to ease Gary's massive embarrassment. He started to turn away toward the bedroom, but Kirstin was on him like a cat, turning him back toward herself and hugging him tightly. She whispered in his ear "I think it's cute, and I can't wait to get re-acquainted with it."

"Kirstin, I'm so..."

"No, Honey. This has been a nice reunion. Let's not go getting all mushy. Come on." She pulled him into the bedroom and started to undress. Meanwhile, Karina had taken the children with her to the kitchen. "Carol told me how you two sat naked in bed and ate your snack. That was the one thing I was most jealous about all week. Well, we're having naked breakfast in bed."

"Do you think Courtney should see me like this?"

"Sure, why not? We've got some changes in attitude to make. It's fine."

When Karina and the kids brought in breakfast on a tray a little later, husband and wife were sitting up against the headboard, embracing and kissing. Kirstin had sternly forbidden any apologies right then, and he was so grateful to be back in her arms, he gave up trying. Karina was taking the kids with her and they said their goodbyes and left.

Conversation was light as they ate, and Gary decided not to comment on the uncharacteristic fare Kirstin was eating. When they had sipped the last of their coffee, he took the tray and set it on the floor. Turning back to her, he immediately cupped a breast in his hand and sucked the nipple into his mouth. After he extracted a little moan from her, he pulled away and told her "I've been such an idiot to ignore these beauties! Never again," and he went back to sucking.

"Ohhh, I love that! But I need you in me. Now!" She pulled at him to bring him on top of herself.

"Ah, ah! I'm operating under new rules, now, Honey." Without another word, he dove toward her crotch, spreading her legs to get his face on her.

"Gary, no! I need to shower!"

"We'll do that later." She was still somewhat upright, so he pulled her down flat on her back, then gave her pussy his full attention. As he licked, sucked, and poked, he mentally thanked Morgan for her lesson, and all three other women for the chance to practice. It still took an effort of will for the first few strokes, but once she started to react, his reservations disappeared. He loved what his ministrations did to her, and that was enough.

When Kirstin came, he wanted to continue and get her off again, but her patience was too stretched for that. She grabbed his head and pulled him up for a kiss, then took hold of his cock and jammed it into herself. "Hard! Fast!" she grunted out as she matched her actions to her plea.

"Pretty worn out, Honey," he gasped out, but she just used her hands to slam him into herself with more force.

"Slow and tender later," she gasped in response. She wrapped her heavy thighs around his and scissored her whole body to match each of his thrusts. As worn out as his cock was, the sheer thrill of being back where he knew he belonged was getting to him. For the first time in their marriage, he fought hard to control his own arousal, determined to make this reunion fuck their best ever. And it was a fuck - a mutual expression of lust and need. The expressions of love would come later.

It had not been a cavalier decision for Kirstin to throw her husband into the arms of the three other women. She knew the risks, even without friends and family reminding her over and over. Right then, she knew she had been right. What he was giving her was what she had longed for her whole marriage. The weeks of separation, the thrill of the reunion, the obvious difference in him, his newfound skill and interest, and the remaining sensations from her first come combined to send her soaring. She could honestly say afterward that it was the best orgasm of her life, although how she remembered anything in her barely-conscious state was a miracle in itself.

The intensity of her climax was beyond anything Gary had ever experienced, and enough to make a statue come. He was weary, but not dead, and the spasms of her internal muscles took him over the edge. He spurted only a few times, and the amount was small, but it was still as memorable for him as for her. When he was done, she was still convulsing and kept on, seemingly for minutes longer.

Neither partner had much control of their bodies when it was over. Gary sleepily tried to roll to the side, but she objected. "Stay there. Forever."

"Heavy!"

"Not!"

In concession, he slid down a little so his head was between her breasts. His already-shrinking cock left a trail on her thighs, but neither of them noticed. He rested both elbows on the bed beside her, hoping to ease the pressure a little and quickly fell asleep.

When he awoke an indeterminate time later, he was on his side with his head still securely cradled in 'tit heaven.' He had no idea how he got there and did not care a whole lot. He also did not know if she was awake, but could not resist kissing and licking the silky skin of the mound by his face. A contented hum told him she was awake. "Can we take one of those sexy showers now? I've been jealous of them, too."

The shower was perfect, especially without the guilt pangs he had endured with the other women. Kirstin would not even consider clothes, and they walked naked to the kitchen to prepare lunch, which was already overdue. Afterward, they sat on the family room sofa and cuddled.

"There are some things I want, Gary."

"Name them."

"First, can I have my car back?" That request was a painful reminder of just how badly he had treated her. He could not speak, and just nodded. "I want a health club membership." Again he nodded. "Later, we'll get some stuff at home, but the club would be good for me now."

Kirstin stood up quickly and hurried to the bedroom. When she returned, she held up some capri pants, a tube top, a thong panty, and a pair of heeled sandals. She made a point of holding the pants so he could see the size. "I want your promise to take me to the company picnic wearing just these."

His eyes got big and he blurted out "But they're so small! You can't fit..."

"By then I will."

"Kirstin, you don't have to lose weight for me."

"No, I have to lose it for me. I've lost seven already, and I've just begun. We're starting a whole new life together, and I'm not going to live it fat! I will fit these well before the party. Will you take me?"

"God, yes!" He stared at her thoughtfully for a moment, then stood and cupped a breast in each hand. "These won't get too much smaller, will they?" That was apparently a very welcome response, for she threw the clothes aside and tackled him back onto the sofa. She pulled his face between her breasts and rocked back and forth in contentment. His mind flashed back to Helga hugging him that same way, and it was a good memory.

When the cuddling ended, he asked "Can I get a promise from you, too?" She nodded with a puzzled expression. "Pick a day of the week." When she said Tuesday, he asked her "Will you promise to come right up to my office every Tuesday and pick me up for lunch?"

With a broad smile, she answered "Yes! I'd love it!" She paused a moment, then asked "Can we wait a couple months before we start?"

"Nope!"

"But I'll look a lot better, then."

"That's the point. I'm proud of you right now, and I want everyone at work to know it." The aftermath of that statement would have justified another shower, but they stayed cuddled together on the sofa.

When their panting eased, Gary could not hold out any longer on the big question troubling him, and he asked her "Why?" She knew what he meant.

"Well, part of it was a little guilt over what I had done."

"But Morgan said you didn't have sex."

"Technically, no. Mostly, though, I did it for this." At his puzzled look, she explained "I wanted the kind of loving we've had today, and I didn't know if I could get it from you myself."

"Another thing. When I heard about the woman from work, it hit me that I wasn't doing my part to keep you. I also thought it would be the one chance for you to do some comparing, sort of see what you might be missing."

"Weren't you afraid you were taking an awful risk?"

"What would I have lost? I was headed for divorce, remember." That hit Gary so hard he had to fight back tears. "You aren't going to dump me for one of them, are you?" she asked half seriously.

"Not a chance. I felt guilty all the time I was with them. It kept hitting me that I was doing things I had never done for you, and it hurt."

"Tell me how you feel about the three women."

"Morgan is unbelievable. She's super sexy, and she's brilliant."

"But you didn't fall in love with her?"

"No, nor she with me. Carol is a nice lady that I felt good about helping, but there's no chemistry there, either. I worry about Karina."

"You love her, don't you?"

"Yes, I do. She's so much like you, how could I not. I still can't believe you wanted me with her."

"She made love and enjoyed it, didn't she?"

"Definitely. But what now? It won't happen again, and how will that make her feel?"

"Who says it won't happen again?"

"Kirstin!"

"Doesn't every man dream about a threesome? You mean you wouldn't want both of us around all the time?"

"Karina deserves better than being second string. She should have a man all her own." Gary made that comment without even thinking of Kirstin's reaction. He was thus startled when she dove on top of him, hugged hard enough to injure him, and started bawling for all she was worth. It took quite a while for her to calm down, and he asked her why she had broken down.

"That was the Gary I always dreamed about. It made me so happy!" When he looked puzzled, she continued. "You let me know exactly where I stood, and you showed how much you can care about someone you love."

This time, it was Gary who teared up, but he was still able to talk. "I'm so sorry I stopped caring about you that way, Honey. It will never happen again, I promise!" They both knew Gary didn't have another bout of sex in him, so they just snuggled a while longer.

When conversation resumed, Kirstin told him some more things she wanted: an enclosed hot tub; their walkout basement completed with a kitchenette and at least two bedrooms; his okay for her to volunteer at the shelter; his agreement to take in battered women, even if they had kids. He readily agreed to all of her requests.

"Just make sure you keep the third week in June open," he told her.

"Why?" He just looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Oh, of course. Our tenth. Why the whole week?"

"Thought we'd celebrate in Mexico. One of those clothing optional resorts."

"You're kidding!"

"I heard my wife needs people to see her naked."

"Not just any people. I... I don't think I'm ready for that."

"Oh, well. There are plenty of places where they keep their clothes on."

"Careful, Buster, or I might just call your bluff."


In late afternoon, she told him "I think there's time for a nice massage before we have to get ready to go."

"Love to. Go where?"

"To the O'Connors for dinner."

He stood with a shocked look and objected "They... they were here when..."

"Yup. They saw all of you, and Tracy got an extra treat. Don't worry about it. I've been staying with them and they are wonderful people. They are ready to accept you as a friend, too." He let out a gurgling moan, but there was no point in objecting. After a sensuous massage where Gary was actually able to get it up again, they cleaned up and dressed.


The first stop was at her parents' to pick up the kids. Alfred was not home yet, but Helga answered the door. Gary took the initiative and stepped in to grab her in a hug. He spoke softly into her ear. "If Kirstin is just like you, I'll be a lucky man. Thank you for your wonderful daughter!"

Karina was watching them with an indecipherable look on her face. He turned toward her and opened his arms, an invitation she accepted enthusiastically. "Are you OK?" he asked.

"Much better than that," she assured him. "It was wonderful! Thank you so much!"

Not sure if it was the right time, he went ahead anyway. "You know it can't happen again, don't you?"

"Mmmm. Yes, I knew that before. But it was still wonderful and I'll never forget it."


It was Tracy who opened the door at the O'Connors', and her greeting was predictably cheeky. "Hey, Kirstin, your man looks good with clothes on, too!"

The last week had changed Gary in ways he didn't realize himself, as witnessed by his next action. He stepped up to Tracy, bent her over backward, and laid a toe-curling kiss on her. When after about twenty seconds he let her up, he told her "If you play with my cock, you'd better mean it."

Stan was standing a couple of steps back, unbeknownst to Gary, and started to laugh uproariously. Gary was still holding the weak-kneed Tracy and looked at Stan sheepishly. "In all these years, I haven't figured out how to get her speechless," Stan said between guffaws, "and you figured it out first try. You're going to be fine with this blonde bombshell here." With that, he wrapped Kirstin in a much less dramatic hug. Tracy, meanwhile, was just staring at Gary, wide-eyed and slack-jawed.

When Stan released Kirstin, Tracy still hadn't moved. "Earth to Tracy!" Kirstin said through her giggles. "You had your chance at him the other night. Sorry, no do-overs!"

Tracy shook her head a little and managed to squeak out "I'd w... want him back, too." Then, she started to walk unsteadily away. When she looked at Stan, she blushed crimson and covered her face with her hands. Stan laughed again at her discomfiture and patted her on the behind as she passed. As she went through the door to the kitchen, she threw an awed glance over her shoulder at Gary.

Stan stuck out his hand, and Gary reacted rather tentatively. "Come on, Gary. Let's forget everything else and start fresh. I'm happy to be your friend. I wouldn't have had the guts to do what you did."

Gripping Stan's hand more firmly, Gary answered "I doubt you'd ever screw up like I did."

"Hope to Hell not. Tracy wouldn't be that easy on me."

"Easy!"

"Hey, she's Irish. Swedes don't know from anger. Tracy'd probably castrate me." The ensuing laugh certified a new male bond.

After a congenial meal, and after getting the kids down, Tracy said "Hey, they finished our hot tub today. I don't know what Dex has on that contractor. He sure finished in a hurry." She led them to the new room attached to the house. As they stood admiring it, Tracy spoke again. "Sorry I didn't tell you to bring suits. Maybe we can find some that will work."

Stan spun around and went out to the powder room. He returned with a towel and hung it on the doorknob of the hot tub room, causing Tracy to gasp and Kirstin to giggle. "You guys can just undress in there," he said as he pulled a very reluctant Tracy toward the master bedroom. "We'll be back in a few minutes."

Seeing Gary's puzzlement, Kirstin explained. "At Dex's house, a towel on the doorknob means anyone can come in, but no suits."

"You mean... but..."

"Hey, they've seen you and they've seen me. Now it's our turn. Goody!" In a more serious tone she added "I think this is Stan's way of letting you know that despite what happened, we're all on equal footing." She dragged him into the room and was naked in a few seconds. He managed to shake off his surprise and join her without much delay. It turned out to be over ten minutes before their hosts walked into the room in robes, carrying two more robes and a stack of towels.

From Tracy's crimson face and the nervous looks she sent Gary's way, they could guess there had been some heavy-duty convincing going on. Stan dropped his robe quite casually and stepped in.

What followed could not have been predicted based on Tracy's personality and behavior. She covered her face and burst into tears. Stan jumped to her side instantly, and told the others "Sorry, guys. I guess this wasn't a good idea. Come on, Tracy, let's go. I'm sorry I upset you."

Tracy resisted Stan's tug and shook off his hand. "Thanks for looking out for me, Honey, but you were right. Fair's fair," and she dropped her robe. "Look at me, everyone," she said, straining to keep her hands at her sides, then turning a slow circle. "I was plenty happy to tease Gary when he was naked, but didn't want to do it myself. So, here it all is!"

"Tracy, you didn't have to do that!" Kirstin told her.

"Yes, I did! And not just because of fairness, either. I need to get out in the open what I've been working so hard to hide. Gary, I'm sorry you have to look at this. Stan, Honey, I hope you're not too ashamed of me."

Tracy had enough extra weight that it could not be just padding. She had a definite protruding belly, and her large breasts hung down quite a bit. There were definite creases and folds at the sides of her breasts, and along her sides and back. Her ass had lost its pleasing smoothnes and showed cellulite dimples, as did her generous thighs.

"Darling, I've never been ashamed of you," Stan told her. "You know that!"

"Yes, I know it, and I love you for it. But I guess I have been complacent. Life is so good I didn't think I had to change anything. I made my handsome stud make love to all this blubber without even thinking about changing. Well, I won't have my house guest show me up! I'm losing right along with Kirstin, so take a good look, Gary, 'cause this is the last time you'll see a lot of me."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.