Best of Both Worlds
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2004 by andrewpeters

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story of how a wife comes to cheat on the husband she loves, and who loves her so much, and how the affair comes crashing down around her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating  

I tried to convince myself that it couldn't be true, that I was imagining things. After all, Sarah wouldn't cheat on me. But the more I looked at things, the more I realized that it had to be, there was no other explanation.

We first met when I was 9 and moved to her neighbourhood. Somehow we clicked and became friends, part of the neighbourhood gang. But our friendship was stronger than many others. Instinctively we seemed to know when the other was upset or hurting, and quickly became confidants. We knew that we could go to the other and discuss anything, what was happening in our lives, our fears, our hopes or our dreams. As we got older, and started to get interested in the other sex, we would discuss our romances. None of our relationships lasted, probably because we were measuring them up against each other.

I fooled around more than Sarah. With a couple of my girlfriends I was able to grab their breasts under their clothes, and in one case, bare tit under her bra. She was the one who also let me stroke her pussy through her jeans, while she rubbed me through mine. Unfortunately, being a fourteen year old boy at the time, I didn't have much staying power and came in my jeans. What a mess!

Sarah was about five foot five, with gorgeous curly red hair, green eyes and the cutest freckles. Whenever she would blush, the freckles would stand out even more. She was very cute, not glamour pretty, but definitely attractive.

We started going out almost out of necessity. I'd broken up with my girlfriend a month and a half before junior prom and Sarah broke up with her boyfriend two weeks before the big event. Rather than miss it, or worse, going stag, we decided to go together. As we danced together that night, especially during the slow ones, we both felt the sparks fly. Despite the fact that Sarah had been vigorously protecting her virginity I knew I could have taken it then. But we didn't fuck each other that night. We were afraid of our new found feelings, and didn't want to risk the friendship we had together.

However, we quickly realized that the feelings were real, and the love we'd discovered, had been there for some time.

It wasn't that long before we did make love. Like a lot of other love struck teenagers it was in the back seat of a car. The sight of her body for the first time was unbelievable. I almost came when I pulled off that lacy bra and saw her breasts, the nipples reaching up for me to devour. When I pulled her panties off and looked at that glistening slit beneath the red curls of her pubic mound, its a wonder I managed to get my cock inside that gorgeous pussy before I came.

She was so tight I was afraid that it wouldn't fit. I still remember pushing the head of my cock in, and reaching the blockage of her hymen. Sarah sensed my hesitation and told me to go ahead and push hard. I was afraid of hurting her, but I followed her instructions, and with a big thrust I was buried deep inside her. Right about then I was feeling pretty good about myself, that is until I started to move. Much to my embarrassment, one more good thrust did it and I was cumming. Talk about being mortified.

Instead of laughing at me, Sarah told me how good it felt and set about exploring my penis, causing it to quickly swell up again to full size. Sarah went on about how beautiful it was, and how full she had felt. With that kind of encouragement it was just a few minutes before we were at it again. As I thrust into her, Sarah's hips rose to meet me. This time we built a rythym, her pussy squeezing tightly around my erection, until I felt her spasm beneath me, which caused me to quickly shoot my load up inside of her.

That night was the first time that Sarah told me that she planned on being with me for the rest of our lives.

Later that month Sarah gave me my first blowjob. Her parents were away for the day, giving us our first opportunity to be alone in a house. The fact that we weren't cramped up in the dark back seat of a car, was almost reward itself. The sight of her pretty face hovering over my cock, her mouth opening and taking me inside was something I'll never forget. I knew that this was a first for both of us, so when I felt that I had reached the boiling point, I told her that I was about to cum. She pulled her head off, but kept stroking me with her hand as I exploded. I shot off into the air, with the cum falling onto my chest and stomach. Never in all my jerking off had I blasted like that.

Once I recovered I had an opportunity to really examine her pussy in detail. The puffy lips, that seemed to swell and open up as I caressed them, the clit sticking up, begging to be sucked! Sarah jumped and squealed as my tongue first made contact, and kept squirming as I ran it up and down, especially when I made contact with that clit. I'm no dummy, so I concentrated on the clit, sucking it into my mouth, then releasing it to push my tongue as far inside her hole as I could. When she came, she her thighs clenched my head, almost suffocating me. I thought if you got to go, what a way to go!

Well, too make a long story short, our love continued through university, and into a marriage which I thought was as solid as they came. We were blessed with a healthy child, and both of us loved her as much as each other, if not more.

Our sex life was great too. We would do anything to please each other, well, almost anything. Sarah was fixated that anal sex was dirty, and refused to have anything to do with it. She would almost freak out if I tried to touch her anus with my finger, or rub my cock against it. While this disappointed me, everything else was so great I got over it.

In the early years of marriage, Sarah loved to shop for sexy underwear, bras, panties, teddies, you name it, she bought it. The day she bought it, I got a fashion show, she tried everything on, laughing at my reaction until we finally made mad, passionate love. However, after our daughter was born she shifted back to rather plain bras and panties, but even these looked great on her.

It was just about a year ago when things started to change. The first thing I noticed was that for a few days Sarah seemed uneasy, nothing I could point a finger at though. Then, one night she literally attacked me in bed. I'm not complaining but I hadn't seen that level of lust in her in years. And when you consider that she is usually pretty hot, that says something. This amazing sex kept up for the next week.

Then, one day a few weeks later, she surprised me. For the first time in years she stripped off her dress, and was dressed in the sexiest lingerie. It was the first time I had ever seen her in a thong, did she look great! I couldn't help myself, I laid her on the bed and spread her legs, lowering my mouth to the pussy I loved so much, covered only by those panties. I started to tease her with my tongue, feeling the crotch of those skimpy panties getting wetter by the second. Finally I pulled them to the side, and sucked her clit into my mouth, sliding a finger up into her pussy. I could feel her squirm with excitement, as I stroked her g spot, and teased that clit. Then she squeezed my head with her thighs, and almost dislocated my finger as she came. As I looked at her, the narrow strip pulled away, exposing her beautiful butt, and the tender bud between her cheeks, I was tempted to again try and access that spot, but didn't want to break the mood. Instead I rolled her over and kneeled behind her, sliding my pulsing cock into her soaking slit. The sensations were intense, I think for both of us, and I could feel her cum again just before I erupted inside her. As I did, I couldn't help but think how much I loved her, and how lucky I was to have Sarah as my wife.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.