Best of Both Worlds - Cover

Best of Both Worlds

Copyright© 2004 by andrewpeters

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The story of how a wife comes to cheat on the husband she loves, and who loves her so much, and how the affair comes crashing down around her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating  

I had quite a rough time dealing with myself for the first weeks after I'd cheated on my husband Bill for the first time. I knew that I loved him, and always would love him, and that he would always love me. But I couldn't forget that afternoon with Jacques. I don't know why I'd been unfaithful. Maybe if I just saw him again I would realize that it was wrong, just a weak moment in my life. My conscience worked overtime, part of it telling me that I was stupid to even think about that afternoon, part of me telling me that I was strong enough to face him and not give in, part of it telling me I had to see him again.

So, about a month later I decided to prove to myself that it had just been a weak moment, and walked into his store. Yeah, right, as soon as he saw me he came over and hugged me, giving me the French greeting, kissing both my cheeks, and then really frenched me, our tongues duelling. I tried to pull away, but couldn't pull away. How could something so wrong feel so right! The 'Closed' sign was put in the door and he led me to the back room, pulling our clothes off as we went. I hope nobody was approaching the door then, for they would have had quite a sight. This time he pushed me down first, and started sucking my pussy right through my panties, until I came. By the time he pulled them off, they were useless, to wet to wear again. I begged him to fuck me, and fuck me he did. He thrust his cock into me and fucked me harder than I ever had been fucked before. When I walked out of there, I couldn't believe how sore my pussy was.

Now when I look back, I don't know if it was any more special than when Bill and I did it, especially in our earlier years together, but maybe it was the newness, and the knowledge that I was doing something I shouldn't be doing that made it seem more exciting. That and his voice, as he told me how good I was, and how beautiful. I bought it like a sale item of my favourite crystal.

Still as I drove home, I felt guilt, though not as strongly as before. "Bill won't find out, and I still love him, more than anything" I told myself, "and besides, I've given him better loving in the last few weeks than we've had in quite a while. After all, it's just sex, I know I won't do it for ever, but it just feels so good, surely it's not that wrong. Maybe Jacques is right, and Bill has had a lover too." It's funny, that last thought about Bill, in my heart I knew he had never cheated on me, and I know that I would have been devastated if he had, but in my mind, I accepted it, after all, it helped me justify what I was doing.

I knew I loved Bill and wanted to treat him well, but I shied away a little from the overt sexual activity of the previous weeks. I'm sure he didn't mind, after all he should have been a little worn out.

After fighting with myself for a couple more weeks, I knew I had to see Jacques again, but was concerned about just dropping into his store, and being out of the office too long. Thus with some trepidation I phoned him, and was delighted with his response. He suggested we meet for lunch the next day at his apartment, near the store. That afternoon, when I finished work I stopped at Victoria's Secret, and bought myself some sexy lingerie, no more plain bras and cotton panties for Jacques, then a new dress at another shop. As I tried them on, I knew that Bill would love them too, after all, he'd always wanted me to keep wearing sexy lingerie.

The next morning, I dressed in the sexy bra and thong panties that I had bought, along with the sheer stockings and garter belt. I was glad Bill had left early this morning for a breakfast meeting, for I didn't want him to see them first. After spending a nervous morning at work, I arrived at Jacques apartment. Again he greeted me with a hug, but when he started to reach for the zipper on my dress, I stopped him, and told him to leave it to me. Then I started to dance for him, trying to do a sexy strip tease. The look of lust in his eyes, along with the sexy comments he made as I stepped out of my dress and stood before him in my sexy underwear made the effort more than worth while. When I finally stripped out of the panties, he had taken his clothes off and from the size of his cock, was more than ready for me.

We fell on his bed and got into a sixty-nine. The more he flicked his tongue over my clit, the harder I sucked his cock. To my delight I managed to bring him off before I came, his sperm was spewing into my throat as a powerful orgasm hit me. This time instead of immediately trying to fuck me, he started to lick me again. Intense feelings burst out, as he probed with his tongue, while moving his hand to my clit until an orgasm unlike anything I had ever experienced burst over me. As I came down he rolled me over and fucked me doggy style, while reaching in front and squeezing my tits. Afterwards, I laughed and told him that if we kept meeting like this, I'd be able to treat it like a diet, having missed lunch and got plenty of aerobic exercise.

Over the next months we continued to meet almost every Thursdays at lunch hour. On a couple of occasions, when work prevented me from making our 'date', I suggested a make up, but Jacques told me that these were the only days that he could get together.

Those 'nooners' were intoxicating, just like the spell Jacques cast over me. For the first while, I still felt vestiges of guilt at what I was doing, but gradually these faded. I convinced myself that it was just sex, mind you incredible sex. I loved Bill, and knew he loved me. When Bill and I made love, I went all out, to show him the love that I felt for him, a love that was as strong as it always had been.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.