Night with Alyssa Milano - Cover

Night with Alyssa Milano

by StarLover

Copyright© 2004 by StarLover

Erotica Sex Story: Meeting Alyssa at party where her date has disappeared and you take her home.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Celebrity   Oral Sex   .

Everybody knows Alyssa Milano from TV and films and I'm sure many would jump at the chance to spend a Night with her. This is my fantasy about a "very" beautiful woman.

I'm single with a great job and living in California. I should be living high off the hog with women left and right looking to hook up with me. Truth of the matter is, I'm painfully shy. Shy to the point that I haven't had sex in almost a year, and that one time was when I was so inebriated to the point that I wasn't acting like myself.

"Hey Pete, you going to the party tonight?" It was Brian, one of my co-workers.

"What party?" I replied.

"I can't believe you forgot. The one the boss is throwing for being getting the citywide deal. Most of the city's bigwigs and finest babes are going to be there. I even heard that some of the stars are supposed to be there. I'll pick you up around 6:00 and we'll hit the happy hour before we go. It'll be a blast."

"Alright, just for a little while. What would it hurt."

As expected, some of the city's biggest names were there to take in the evening's festivities

I was sitting at a table by myself, taking in that scene when I sensed a presence behind me...

"Gold diggers... I hate phonies." The mystery voice said.

I turned around and saw that Alyssa Milano had walked up behind me. She was looking simply ravishing in a spaghetti strapped silver sequined dress that came down to just above her knees

"Yeah, tell me about it." I was stunned. I was talking to Alyssa Milano.

"Mind if I join you I need a thoughtful conversation and you look like you could use the company." Alyssa offered.

"Sure, mi table... su table." I tried to be funny, but I don't know if it worked.

"I'm..."

"No need. I know who you are. I'm a big fan," I said.

Alyssa smiled back. "Thanks. I hate coming to these things and having people compliment you to your face and talk about you behind your back. And you are..."

"Oh, sorry. Pete Rollins." I offered a hand and she accepted.

"What do you do, Pete?" Alyssa asked.

"Well, I'm a graphic artist."

"Really? Do anything I might recognize?"

"I don't think so, It's not what I want, but I think I'm doomed to be chained to the ad table forever."

"Now, what are you doing here, if you don't mind my asking."

"Well, I came with a date... who conveniently disappeared a couple of hours ago. I don't have a clue where he went to."

"You know, if you came with me, I wouldn't let you out of my sight."

"Sweet, but not like I haven't heard that before." Alyssa laughed.

For the next couple of hours, Alyssa and I chatted like a couple of old friends who hadn't seen each other in years.

It was getting late and Alyssa's date was still nowhere to be seen.

"Where the hell did he go? I don't believe this shit."

Alyssa cursed under her breath looking around the room.

"Do you need a ride home?" I asked.

"Yeah. It looks like it. Would you... ?"

"It'd be my pleasure." I interrupted.

"Just let me tell a friend. If he managed to make an appearance at least he'll know that I left." Alyssa got up and walked over to her friend.

After about a minute of polite conversation, it was becoming apparent that Alyssa was telling him that she was leaving. Alyssa returned to fetch me.

"He doesn't know where he went either. I'm starting to think he's got something going on the side." She said shaking her head.

We headed out to my car. A bit more modest than a celebrity of Alyssa Milano's stature is used to, but it does the job for me. As we pulled out of the parking garage, Alyssa turned to me.

"Why don't we head back to your place? I'm not sure I want to go home yet."

"Sure. Why not." I replied.

I didn't live too far from the hotel where the party was being held. As I drove the 10 minutes to my apartment, Alyssa stared out the window occasionally shaking her head. When we arrived at the building, the garage security guard took a double take when he saw Alyssa. I still don't know if he knew it was Alyssa Milano, or just a woman who looked a lot like her. Anyway, he raised the bar, and I parked.

Alyssa remained silent in the elevator on the way up. I had to say something.

"Something bothering you, Alyssa?" I asked.

"Wha... no. Not really. Just thinking." She replied.

"About what?" I asked.

Instead of giving me a reply, Alyssa put her arms around me. Our eyes met and we leaned into each other for a kiss. The feeling was electric. Then another, deeper. Her tongue probed my lips until I opened them. My tongue met hers as they twirled together in joyful greeting. Caution went out the window. Kissing Alyssa Milano was sending chills throughout my body. I was worried that she'd feel the goose bumps though my shirt.

The kisses became more emphatic as we stepped closer together, pressing our bodies together. All those fantasies were coming true as I felt the heat of her tits through our clothing. Her nipples were hard as they pushed into my chest. My hands slid down to the small of her back and I tentatively reached for her ass.

She moaned softly as a I squeezed her cheek, pulling her closer. I reached for the hem of her dress and slid my hand up her stocking covered thighs. I couldn't believe the moist heat coming from her pussy!

The elevator chimed that we were at my floor, and we unlocked our embrace. Alyssa took my hand and walked beside down the hall to the apartment door.

After fumbling with the keys for a second, Alyssa kissed me gently, "Relax..."

I finally got the door open and allowed Alyssa to enter first. I had no sooner gotten the door closed, when Alyssa was all over me again. I reached behind her and gently tugged on the zipper of her dress. Alyssa stepped back and with one subtle movement, the sequined dress slid off her to the floor. Alyssa stepped out of her heels and with a quick movement, peeled the pantyhose from her body leaving her naked with the exception of a grey lace thong.

Alyssa walked over to the couch, "Come here..." she purred.

I walked over to her trying to contain my excitement. I threw my jacket on the chair and made my way to her. Alyssa tugged my belt and pants open. As I felt her hand unzip my fly, I pulled my shirt over my head. Alyssa pushed my pants and boxers to the floor allowing my cock to float free.

I knelt down in front of Alyssa, French kissing her. Alyssa giggled and the two of us found our way completely onto the carpet. I kissed my way down her neck to her near perfect breasts. Alyssa massaged her cunt, while watching me kiss her breasts. I sucked on her breasts until Alyssa pushed me toward her pussy. The lacy thong was off in a flash and I tossed the sopping wet garment aside. She had a nice trimmed patch and I ran my tongue up and down the carpet over her pussy.

Alyssa didn't hesitate to tell me what she wanted, "Eat Me! Eat my pussy!"

I immediately obliged, pushing my tongue into her sopping box. Alyssa's thighs tightened as my mouth fell on her. I glanced up to see her massaging her own breasts as I licked her pussy. I put my hands under her knees and pushed her legs skyward and she immediately parted them as much as possible. Alyssa draped her legs over my shoulders freeing up my hands. My mouth fell back on her slit and moments later I had one finger sliding in and out of her hole.

Alyssa's clit made its first appearance and I found myself sucking it and fingering her like crazy. Alyssa moaned and groaned, her body writhing on the carpet. I kept this up for ten minutes, adding another finger and increasing my attention on her clitoris. I got bold, and took one of my slicked up fingers and started fingering her ass hole at the same time.

"Ooo... "

Alyssa was surprised as my finger slid into her asshole, but that quickly changed. I started working my fingers in and out of her as my tongue kept up the assault on her clit "mmmmmm... yeah. That's it baby that feels so good... Oh, I'm gonna cum baby... I'm gonna..."

Alyssa's body lurched as orgasm began to overtake her. She shuttered and humped her pussy hard against my face as she came. Alyssa must've cum for nearly 5 minutes straight! Her whole body was covered in sweat and a look of pure lust was on her face.

"Oh God, that felt so good. I haven't cum like that in a long, long time." Alyssa panted.

I sat up and stroked my cock. Alyssa didn't hesitate to spin around onto all fours.

"I was going to do this before we started, but I'm glad now that you made me cum first. I need a few minutes to recover and sucking you off is a great way to do it." Alyssa smiled looking up at me.

She lowered her mouth onto my cock. With one hand pumping my cock, she took her free hand and started massaging my balls. This, with the sight of Alyssa's beautiful naked body, was nearly too much for me, but I somehow managed to contain myself. She was a tremendous cocksucker. Alyssa took my cock out of her mouth and pushed me back onto my back.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.