My First Creampie - Cover

My First Creampie

by LuvsItWet

Copyright© 2004 by LuvsItWet

Incest Sex Story: A young man learns the pleasure of a previously used pussy.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   School   .

Copyright© 2004 -- All rights reserved

The first time I ever went down on the pussy of a girl that had recently been fucked by another man happened not long after I started college. She was a sixteen year old "towny" in the little college town where I was sent to improve my chances of success in life.

Her name was Rene. She was a nice looking little brunette with a wild streak up her back about a foot wide. If you looked up "round heeled" in the dictionary, you'd find her picture.

A newly met freshman buddy and I picked up Rene and her little girlfriend while driving around the town one night. We were looking for girls, naturally. What else do boys in strange towns do at that age? The girls were out walking to nowhere on dimly lit streets, waiting to be picked up by boys, naturally.

Two or three night later, I nailed Rene to the back seat of the old clunker my dad had so thoughtfully provided. Rene was happy, she had landed the college boy she wanted to show off to her friends and family. I was happy, I got a regular piece of ass. Seemed like a fair trade to me.

Rene came from a large family. Lower income, red neck, blue collar. She had three or four younger sisters at home and at least one older brother and two sisters that had already left home. Her mother was a mousey little thing who always seemed to be over worked and under appreciated. When I met Rene, her mother was several months pregnant with the latest of a long line of offspring.

Rene's dad worked at one of the many gas stations in town. In those days that would have been equivelant to flipping burgers in a fast food joint. Low pay and no future. He worked the four to midnight shift except Tuesday and Wednesdays. His days off. When I took Rene home after our frequent dates, he was usually drunk and wanted to talk my ears off. He was a big guy and dominated his family. Me too. I was scared to death of him.

I usually took Rene out on Friday and Saturday nights to the drive-in theater for extended foreplay, then something to eat at the drive-in restaurant, then to our favorite parking place for good sweaty sex. Week nights were just soft drinks then the parking place for a quicky. Then a race back to town so we could beat our school night curfews. Even college kids had curfews in those days.

This was way before the birth control pill so rubbers were the responsible way to prevent unintended consequences. Neither one of us liked them but I certainly did NOT want a shot gun wedding at that point in my young life. I don't think Rene cared one way or the other. Early babies ran in her family.

I reserved my limited supply of Trojans for weekends and tried all kinds of non-penetration methods of getting my little hottie and me off. Rene was a great little cocksucker when I met her and was always eager to strip her panties off and lay back in the seat while I served her with my mouth.

That's how I got my first taste of fresh semen from a used pussy. Without knowing it.

I went to pick Rene up at about seven one Tuesday evening for a soda and then out to the lake for some quick sex. One of her younger sisters answered the door to tell me that Rene wasn't ready yet. I cooled my heels for nearly thirty minutes before a very flushed Rene flounced down the stairs and into the tiny living room with some lame excuse for being late.

I wasn't annoyed. Rene and I had been together long enough that little bumps in the relationship were not a big deal.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.