Thank You for Your Submission
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2004 by MasterDavid

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jordy Floyd thought he was the cock of the walk. He was in control of every aspect of his life. However, his desire to become a published author might become his undoing...especially at the hands of the mysterious webmaster who constant refrain is "Thank you for your submission."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Hypnosis   Science Fiction   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Violence  

Jordy Floyd smoked on rare occasions, when the situation - or client - compelled him to. He would never stain his polished smile with the yellow of those who lit up every five minutes, would never allow his clothes to be inhabited by the foul smell of old smoke. He would never allow himself to be ruled by an addiction to nicotine, and he looked down on those who did succumb.

Like everything else in his life, Jordy Floyd controlled exactly when, where, and how he would smoke. It was always carefully considered, never on impulse.

And yet, shaken by the unexplained words he found in his printer tray, and by the message he found in his email, Jordy Floyd did the first thing he thought might soothe his jangled nerves.

He sat down heavily in his expensive leather armchair and lit a cigar. He didn't even bother cracking a window to let the smoke out into the night... an indication of exactly how disturbed he was.

Jordy Floyd was yielding to impulse.

Putting the cigar to his lips, Jordy sucked on its end, pulling cigar smoke deep into his lungs. Then he put his right arm down on the chair's arm, his eyes watching the tip of the cigar turn slowly from fiery red to gray-white ash. Unconsciously, he let the smoke in his lungs drift lazily out of his mouth, not exhaling it as much as letting it make its own way up and out of his body. His only movement was the occasional puff of the cigar, with an occasional tap on a nearby ashtray when the remains of the tobacco threatened to drop from its end.

But, while his exterior was calm, Jordy's thinking was not. He had experienced a dream that was so real in its images that it had given him an erection as he slept. Meanwhile, he'd apparently been putting all of it into words, his typing halting only after he'd sent what he'd written via e-mail to the website where he'd sent his first story... and printed a copy for himself. And only then did he finally wake up.

'What happened to me? I remember opening that e-mail, seeing the colors and hearing the music, and then suddenly I was in someone else's body... but that person had my name! I feel like I've been mindfucked... put totally in someone else's power and manipulated to their desires. But it all seemed so fucking REAL!'

Jordy's hand shook as he thought, and ash dropped from the end of the cigar onto his leg. "Dammit!" he yelled, jumping up the chair and brushing the ash from his clothes. It was the kind of mishap that the cock-of-the-walk would never allow to happen. Even more disturbed, Jordy walked over to the sliding door that opened onto his small balcony. Unlocking it, he slid the door open just a crack, letting the cold December air wash over him. Leaning against the doorjamb, he stood smoking and contemplating, until his cigar was just a stub and he was chilled and uncomfortable. He shut and relocked the door, then walked over to crush out the remains of his cigar in the dirty ashtray by his armchair

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.