Thank You for Your Submission - Cover

Thank You for Your Submission

Copyright© 2004 by MasterDavid

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jordy Floyd thought he was the cock of the walk. He was in control of every aspect of his life. However, his desire to become a published author might become his undoing...especially at the hands of the mysterious webmaster who constant refrain is "Thank you for your submission."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Hypnosis   Science Fiction   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Violence  

As Jordy Floyd, stirred in his leather office chair, he let out a slight groan.

'Sleeping in an office chair will do that to you, ' he thought wearily.

Jordy moved to stand up - only to find a slight obstacle to doing so comfortably. "What the hell... ?" The front of his pants was tented by an erection so hard that he felt it might break off if jostled. He sat on the edge of his chair breathing deeply, until he regained enough control of his libido that he could comfortably rise and make his way to the kitchen. The clock on the stove blinked 4:33 back at him.

As he stuck a glass under the water dispenser nozzle in the refrigerator door, Jordy reflected on what had happened to him that night. 'What a strange dream, ' he thought, drinking deeply. 'It was so real. The textures, the colors, the entire situation. Like a piece of real life.

'But where did it come from?'

As he put the glass in the sink, that was the thought puzzling him the most. Where had it come from? Because Jordan Floyd did not have a sister. Had never raised tomatoes in a truck garden. Had never kidnapped a girl and held her hostage in an old garden shed.

Nothing like that had ever happened to him in his life.

As he walked back toward his desk, he noticed the flashing light on his answering machine. Hitting the playback button, he heard Susan's voice.

"Hi, Jordy... guess you must be out somewhere buying some last minute Christmas gifts. I'm sorry to say that I'm going to have to cancel this weekend. Last minute arrival of sibs and kids. Maybe we can get together after the 1st? I'll be looking forward to it! Ciao!"

Stabbing the erase button with his finger, Jordy tried not to get too upset. He'd only given his maid off until the day after Christmas; taken off work until the 27th; and prepared some exquisite and excruciating surprises for Susan's visit. And now, it was all blown to hell.

But then, looking toward his computer, he thought 'I can always use the time to write.'

Then, looking more closely at his computer, 'What the hell is that?'

As he walked closer, he saw a number of pages in the top tray of his printer.

When he picked them up and counted, there were 18 in all.

Double-spaced. Grammar and spelling corrected.

The story of Jordan Floyd, boy tomato grower and sister-abductor.

The dream he had just imagined in such rich detail was in his hands, already in print.

He moved over to the mouse, nudging it to wake up his sleeping CPU.

But when the screen-saver disappeared, there was nothing on the screen to see... not even the window with the swirling colors that had been there when he fell asleep.

Unable to process the incongruity, Jordy sat down heavily in his chair, shaking his head to try to clear his thoughts.

Which is when he noticed the flashing icon on his screen that denoted that he had received a new e-mail. He clicked the icon twice.

Thank you for your submission. You will be contacted again shortly.

And, for perhaps the first time since childhood, Jordy Floyd felt something strange stir in the pit of his stomach.

Jordy Floyd felt fear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.