Thank You for Your Submission
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2004 by MasterDavid

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jordy Floyd thought he was the cock of the walk. He was in control of every aspect of his life. However, his desire to become a published author might become his undoing...especially at the hands of the mysterious webmaster who constant refrain is "Thank you for your submission."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Hypnosis   Science Fiction   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Violence  

December 21 continued

Jordan Floyd was a cautious man, and with good reason. Growing up poor, he found that bragging about being given a quarter to buy a comic book was a sure way to get you beaten up by the bullies who preyed on weak little boys walking to the corner store. So he began hiding his money at an early age, eschewing the luxuries of boyhood for something a bit healthier - such as not being beaten nearly as much after it was discovered that he didn't carry any money with him.

As an adult, he still hid his money, and most anything else of value to him. Only his hiding places now were not mattresses and cigar boxes, but tax shelters and mutual funds... and lots of them. For the second hard lesson he had learned as a child was that money was safe from nothing and no one. Not his drunk of a father who, whenever he found Jordy's money in its hiding place, put it in his pocket and used it to buy beer or hard liquor. And not the wrath of God, as he thought of it, which saw him leave his apartment one morning, and return home to a smoldering ruin containing the bodies of his mother and brother. So he hid what was valuable, and didn't let anyone know where or how much it was unless absolutely necessary.

He also never purchased things on the Internet. Living in a large city made it possible for him to cruise the variety of online shops and stores, then find out where he could purchase an item locally, for which he usually paid with either cash or check. Jordy Floyd believed the cost of credit was too high, because when used it gave too many people the chance to see what he was buying and where. And he didn't like the feeling of being watched.

All that ran through his mind as he clicked open the file from the administrator of the erotica archive to which he had sent his first story. He didn't know what information he might provide that would help them decide whether or not it was worthy to publish... but, then again, he wanted to be published badly, badly enough to do something totally against his nature.

click

A window opened on his computer, and a swirl of color filled his screen, rotating slowly. "What the hell..." he started to say, expecting a form and not some colorful image. Even more strange, soft music began playing from his computer speakers; some form of soft techno, it pulsed and shifted like an Enya song, sans vocal.

Now he was really confused, and he started to slide the computer mouse up the screen to close the file entirely. Except that... he thought he could see something... lines of text... seeming to come into focus the more intensely he looked at them. Hard to make out exactly what it was saying when the words kept losing focus and sliding back into the swirl.

watch

Was that a word, or just his imagination? He kept trying to make out the fuzzy, indistinct text before it again dissolved out of the frame.

watch

He slid his chair closer to the monitor, hoping it would help. His eyes were straining, getting tired from the effort of trying to make out what was, or wasn't there.

blink

The ethereal music, with its insistent, pulsing electronic beat, wasn't helping any. He'd just as soon turn it off, except he didn't want to take his eyes off the screen.

blink

Hunched over his desk, Jordy blinked in time with the beat of the music, not noticing how it had started quickening, thumping more insistently. His eyelids kept time, his eyes still glued to the swirling mists... rotating.

see

the

colors

Jordy's eyes seem to lose their focus somewhat; instead of looking for words, he found himself watching the swirling pattern of colors, his eyes still blinking in time with music.

relax

Feeling uncomfortable and stiff, he sat back in his armchair, never taking his eyes off the screen. His muscles felt tired and leaden, and he settled deep in the chair's supple leather.

listen

He let the calming sounds of the strings and voices in the music carry his thoughts away, as the beat reverberated in his body, and his eyes continued to blink... blink... blink...

sleep

His head fell to the side, as his eyes closed, the music still playing on the speakers... and inside his mind.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.