Jenny
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2004 by Arty

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Andy was Private Investigator. He was also a man with a secret. A secret that was poisoning the best thing that had ever happened to him. What was going to happen when the girl of his dreams found out what he was hiding from her? Would their relationship survive?

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Tear Jerker   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Slow  

Why had I let Steve persuade me? I didn't even like the guy really, he just happened to be one of the six of us sharing a floor as first-year students in University accommodation. Now, a couple of years later, he was just someone I knew.

"Hey Davey boy, there's a girl pulling a train in the back bedroom." Steve was flushed; I wondered what he was on. "I've just come from there, Christ, she is so hot." He dragged me up the stairs, I allowed myself to be pulled into the bedroom in spite of my misgivings. I stared in shock as two men were being 'serviced' by her simultaneously. She was flushed and every couple of minutes or so she shuddered and cried out. I realised that she was cumming almost continually. I felt myself becoming aroused. Some girl I knew vaguely pulled me closer and whispered lasciviously in my ear.

"Go on you know you want to. If you're worried about 'sloppy seconds' I'll put a condom on you."

In a moment of madness, for which I will always be ashamed, I nodded my acquiescence. Almost before I knew it and with a skill that spoke of long practice, I was exposed and rubberred and standing in line waiting my turn. The guy in front of me groaned and fell forward onto the girl. I couldn't remember ever being so turned on. The girl started groaning, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..." The guy half fell sideways and I was pushed forward to take his place. After a while the girl who had done the honours for me whispered again.

"Hey, you wanna assfuck her?" She nodded at the two men who had had their turn and they lifted her legs so that her anus was in line with my cock. The girl was still chanting, and then I felt myself being pushed into her. The feeling as my cock slipped easily past the ring of her anus was exquisite; so hot, so tight. Automatically, I thrust into her and she cried out with lust.

Afterwards I couldn't believe that I had done that. I consoled myself that the girl had been a willing participant, but later, even that crutch was taken from me. A few hours after the gang-bang, I was thinking of leaving; even though it was the weekend, I had an important paper to finish by Monday and I still had a lot of work to do on it. I wandered upstairs looking for my coat. I found the girl wandering naked in the room with the coats. She seemed lost.

"Are you OK?"

"I don't know; have you seen my coat?"

"What does it look like?"

"I don't know. Do you know?"

"Do you remember where your clothes are?"

"Clothes? I just need my coat. I don't remember where I put it. Do you know where the coats are?"

I was starting to get a bad feeling about things. I looked into her eyes and saw nothing but blankness. I remembered something that I'd read a while ago about a new tranquilliser that had an interesting side effect. Well two actually, firstly they made the recipient malleable and secondly it impaired the recall of events that had happened while under the influence. I grabbed my coat and wrapped it around her. Then I went looking for Steve, bringing the girl along with me. I found him in the kitchen, bragging to the gang assembled there.

"She's a right little goer, especially with a few drops of this in her." He waved a small bottle around. I saw red - I'd always wondered about this phrase, and now I knew the truth of it. All I could see was Steve and that bottle through a red haze. I grabbed it and threw it against the wall smashing it and scattering its contents over the people standing nearby.

"Hey! That cost me a fucking bomb!"

"Good!"

"I paid more than a hundred quid for that! You owe me!"

That did it. I grabbed his throat and forced him to his knees. His breath came in short, gargling gasps. I spoke quietly and all the more menacingly for it, I realised later.

"Shut the fuck up and listen. You are a fucking shithead and if I hear that you're doing this again, I will make sure that you regret it. Understand?"

He nodded as much as he could. I dropped him like so much dog shit and looked at my fingers as if they were contaminated, which, in a way, they were.

"Don't stand there, all high and fucking mighty, you bastard! You fucked her too!"

I didn't think twice, I brought my foot back and kicked him in the face. All I wanted to do was to wipe that smug, leering grin off his face. The crunch as his nose fractured and his teeth broke was audible in the shocked silence that surrounded us. Steve fell forward and blood pooled around him.

"Someone had better call an ambulance if you don't want him to bleed to death." I spoke with detachment. At that moment it was a matter of indifference to me what happened to him and this was reflected in my tone. I don't remember ever feeling so cold about anything. I collected the girl and walked out of the house. She followed me docilely and I wondered what I would have to do to assuage the towering guilt that I felt.

.oOo.

The ringing of my 'phone caused me to jerk awake. For a moment I couldn't remember where I was until the familiar outlines of my bedroom impinged on my consciousness and I relaxed. Then the realisation that Jenny was looking for me crashed into my thoughts and I groaned in despair. I picked up the handset and held it to my ear.

"Andy. Are you all right? I've been worried about you. Sally said you haven't been into work."

"I didn't feel very well, so I thought I'd come home and go to bed."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.