Reigniting On Halloween
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2004 by Tabooteller

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Wife comes up with a drastic plan to reignite her and hubby's passions and realtionship during a halloween party, before eiter or both cheat.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Halloween  

Tom somehow was able to notice what she was looking at something and turned his head to see. His eyes went up as he saw the humping and he wondered if the guy's flap was open and the back of her skirt up. But then his mind said that was enough thinking and went back to concentrating on his ecstasy and what was producing it.

Thirty-four seconds later he shoved upwards as hard as he could letting out a deep, "AAAAGGGGGgggAAAaaaAA".

Becky had glanced over, through the corner of her eye, at the Mummy and shipwrecked woman, then speeded up her up and down movements as seeing them watch her and Tom increased her rapture. She couldn't explain why it did but she didn't care either, she cared only that she was nearing heaven again, and that this orgasm was going to be big. It was already better than her average orgasm and she hadn't peeked yet.

Suddenly she felt him shove in even deeper, and heard his caveman almost bull moose like call. It went on longer than usual and half way through it she felt a sudden hot, wetness splash across the inside of her pussy. Deep inside, deeper than he had blasted in years, maybe further inside than he had ever shot his cum before.

She felt another blast and more wetness, than another and another. The hot almost scolding liquid shooting out of his shaft felt just right. As another wad of cum landed inside her she was amazed she could feel so many shots, but than her thoughts went away as her orgasm exploded on the scene. It snuck up on her, for a second ago she was close, but not near the edge when suddenly ecstasy detonated in her mind like a sun going nova. She had time to scream a "YES!!" then a soundless yell with her mouth wide open and her head back. As that orgasm finished another began. She yelled again and again as a third hit, even before the second was done. She was just relaxing from that, with her head dropping back down when a fourth hit hard. Becky's eyes went wide and her head snapped backwards again. She opened her mouth in an O in a silent scream than let out a EEEeeeee. Even before the last ee sounded she was in the throes of yet another even larger mind blowing orgasm. This one bigger that the first four. She was in the final stages of that one when a sixth and halfway through that one a seventh erupted in her mind. These were probably all being fed by his continual thrusting into her, deeper than ever. Just as she was relaxing and catching her breath the last and largest one hit. She screamed a high pitched sound and fucked up and down on him even harder. Finally there was an "EEEEUGG... HHH!!" Her head relaxed and fell forward. Tom bucked upward a few more times finishing his climax then stopped. She had already settled down, staying against his lap.

After some rest he kissed her tenderly than looked her in the eyes and said, "Whew, That was something else. I needed that. Thank you."

His warm response warmed her heart but she said, "Thank you for going along with it. I needed it also."

"Boy, your orgasm lasted long. Did you have a double?" She asked.

"I'm not sure. It lasted twice as long as normal but I can't say it was a double. It was great though and I think it was the first time I ever lasted through a multi for you."

A pause to rest than he asked, "So you planned all this? That was why you had the map of this garden?"

"You know about that?"

"UH, well, I found it while looking through your purse for something."

"Why didn't you ask me about it than?" He turned red again and his voice got smaller, "Well I thought, uh that is..."

He paused as he looked around and said, "Can we discuss this at home? We have an audience. And you most be getting chilly." She opened here mouth to say something but than looked around and nodded.

She said, "I am getting chilly at that."

She raised quickly off of him and stood there for a moment than grabbed her outfit. She just slipped it on like she took it off. She had a bit of a problem getting the top to stay again but she got it. Tom hooked his flap back up and was ready fast.

As she was fixing the top she glanced around the couple were gone, but she saw the Lion was still moving his arm out and back. He suddenly speeded up and as husband and wife turned to look at him as he let out a long moan. It sounded like it had been a long time coming. Coming not cuming Becky thought.

She was done so they hurriedly left with Becky watching behind them to see if the Lion would follow, she did see something that almost made her stop. The other mummy had sat down and a woman dressed only in a ragged end miniskirt sat down in his lap, She had taken off everything else, including her life preserver and probably panties.

On the way she said to her husband, "too bad the bush hid my view, I would have liked to have seen the loin shot his cum while watching us, but than again it would be unfair that I got to see a hard cock cum and you wouldn't be able to see a hot, wet pussy."

She continued the thought in her mind with, at least you had better not have seen another pussy hot, wet or otherwise.

A second later she thought Boy I don't believe I just said and thought that, no wonder he calls me his slut when I am this aroused. Of course when I am this aroused I didn't mind being called his slut, but that's his slut only. Even as turned on as I am tonight I want to be his slut only, no one else's.

He kissed her tenderly with love again. They quickly walked back to the mansion wondering if those who had seen them had spread the word. Once inside both headed toward the drink fountain and hurriedly drank down two glasses of the cold nonalcoholic punch. As the did they listened to the conversations around them. No one was speaking of the lovers out in the garden. Good both thought. They mingled some more, nibbled on finger foods and took part in a conversation or two with his coworkers and bosses.

As they milled some more, eventually they did hear stories of a mummy getting some out in the garden. They heard different versions of it. One thing that puzzled Tom was that in some stories the woman was wearing a skirt or was shipwrecked. Becky explained to him what she had seen as they left the cal de sak. They could tell by some of the looks thrown Tom's way that some thought it was him, after all the way she was dressed would inspire such thoughts. But there were at least half a dozen other mummies there that night, it seemed to be the second favorite male costume even though a couple of the mummies were female. The top favorite male costume was of a cowboy. Two of them had been among those who had gathered around Becky earlier.

Becky noticed that three of those who had been around her at the buffet table now gave Tom dirty jealous looks. She wondered if they were just jealous that she seemed to have chosen him or if they guessed that Tom had gotten something they had wanted. At one point she suddenly made a small noise. Tom leaned over to ask if she was alright she just nodded that she was. Two minutes later she again made the noise but this time raising up on her feet as she did.

He again asked if she was OK. This time she explained, in a small whisper he could barely hear, that he was dripping out of her. Three times, once with the first noise and twice just than, it had rolled out over the lips of her love tunnel in a way that tickled. It was a good tickle.

Another six minutes and she said they should go.

"Why? We need to talk with some more people."

She answered again in a whisper he could barely hear, "As I said already your stuff in dripping out of me, your second load was just as much as your first, and I am wearing no panties to catch it. It is slipping down my thighs and maybe even dripping on the floor. Soon what is on me will be able to be seen in this short skirt."

His eyes went up and he said, "Oh, in that case we can make our apologizes on the way out. We can say you don't feel good or something."

She just nodded again raising up on her toes suddenly, as she took a sip of punch so as not to make a sound. His eyes went wide again and he took her by the hand and started toward the door. It took them only minutes to find and apologize to his boss and to the host of the party. His bodd had a small half smile like he had guessed who had been out in the garden, and his wife had a disaproval look on her face. Rather that was because she had heard the story also and thought it was them or or she just disapproved of Becky's outfit neither knew. Once outside they had to wait until the valet got their car, and she was almost squirming as they did. She could feel big wads of his cum sliding down the inner parts of her thighs, leaving cold lines of sperm behind, much like a slug would leave a trail of slime behind.

Once in the car she settled down and he hurried home almost running red lights and speeding the whole way. He got out, unlocked the front door and she almost ran through it and up the stairs. He hurried to catch up after making sure the front door was locked.

He was able to watch her run up the stairs as, catching up to her as she entered the bedroom. He came up behind, grabbed his wife, turned her around and kissed her hard.

When he broke the kiss he said."I know you don't want to drip on the floor, especially not on the carpet but we are alone here. I don't mind seeing my cum drip down your legs." She relaxed into his arms and said, "You're right. I was in hurry mode, but I still need to get cleaned up."

"I know a good way to clean you up, just get out of that costume and help me out of mine."

She looked puzzled for a moment than her eyebrows arched and she opened her mouth slightly in a cute, sexy "Ohh?"

He let go of her, she backed up and started to remove the outfit. He began to unzip the hidden zippers but stopped to watch. She saw him looking and just motioned to a zipper on his costume. He nodded and got back to work but he stopped again as she stepped out of the clothes. He couldn't believe how sexy she was in that outfit and how erotic it was to watch her remove it. He had hurried on the way in so he could watch her walk in one last time. Man, he wanted that butt. He had decided half way through the evening, even before their "walk" on the wild side, that he was going to get a piece of ass tonight, literally. He had watched her walk as often as he could and he had noticed that many men and even a couple of woman had watched her rear as she moved around. Part of him had liked it that they were staring at his wife, and he couldn't blame them but at the same time part of him hadn't wanted any one else to see and part had wanted to protect her from the looks. Tom knew how shy and reserve she was. Tonight being an exception, instead of being embarrassed as usual she seemed to enjoy the looks.

Finally with her help, it took her only one quarter of the time to get out of her outfit than it did him, that included folding it neatly this time, he was out of the mummy wrap. He had been half hard all the way home with her talk about what was dripping down her thighs and he had gotten completely big before they had gotten half way up the stairs. She commented on how nice it was. He instructed her to get on her hands and knees on the bed, he wanted to make love to something he had been watching all night.

She asked in a coy way, "And what may that be kind sir?" "Your sweet, sexy, lovely ass my dear", he said while twirling an imaginary mustache.

She looked a little shocked that he said ass and actually he felt a bit shocked himself, it was strange saying that, even with just her, but he didn't care tonight. She smiled though and moved over to the bed, where she assumed the position. At first he could just stare at her butt and what was showing underneath it. His breathing got faster and his shaft got harder than ever for the second time tonight. He looked down at it since as he felt it get harder. Again he was sure it was bigger than normal. Maybe only by an inch or even less, but it was longer and it was also significantly wider. He would be willing to bet on it.

He finally moved to the bed and climbed up. He scooted forward and soon had his face buried between that so erotic crack. She was groaning immediantly. Obviously she also was still horny, even after what they had done. He licked its sides and looked at her anus. God, he wanted to just jam his tongue into it right than and when he had gotten his fill to jam something else into it, but instead he withdrew from it and began to lick the cheeks. He sucked on spots, most probably leaving hickies.

Tom licked and sucked his way down the cheeks, down the arousing slope of the bottom of her bottom and to her thighs. When he reached the right place he slipped his head in between her legs and licked the insides of her thighs right where most of his sperm had dripped to. Some glopes had been smashed as she had sat in the car but some had slide even further down as she had hurried upstairs. He sucked on them all. The first one he targeted he just clamped down his open mouth around it and sucked hard. He could feel it being drawn into his mouth. He knew what it was of course and where it had come from but he was so turned on that he wanted it all. Her cum had mixed with it and in his state it tasted delicious as well as provocative. He left behind a hicky where the first one had, he licked up the trail of white slime it had left behind as it slide. Soon he put his mouth over another one, this one was a glope that had been smashed. It was spread out larger than his mouth but he just sucked anyway. After he left anything hicky, he licked its trail.

He continued doing that until he was done with all of the dribbles he could find. He still wanted more. He had had creampies before, but normally he just tolerated his sperm while wanting her cum. Tonight he wanted his white, oozing cum. As long as it had been inside her sweet, incredibly sexy, wet pussy and was mixed with hers that is. When he ran out of spots and slimy trails he raised himself higher so he could push two fingers into her pussy. He poked them in as far as he could get them than pulled them back out while scrapping, gently, them against the walls of her pussy. He did this three times and Becky wondered what he was doing, it felt good but it also was different, so she looked at him between her legs. She saw him pull his fingers out than, insert them into his mouth.

He saw her look at him, smiled sheepishly and said, "It tastes good with your cum covering it."

She realized what tasted good and her mouth opened in an O. But it stayed open in a wider O when he suddenly pushed the two fingers back in and began to finger fuck her hard. All thoughts about what he was eating vanished as the thrill of what he was doing hit her. Her head swung back up as she arched her back. It felt terrific, almost as good as when he used his cock. Suddenly Becky jumped as she felt his mouth on her clit. He sucked hard. His wife groaned and bobbed her head up and down as if she was about to climax. He licked and sucked for a bit over two minutes than resumed his finger fucking.

As she was enjoying the switch over she felt him move and a second later jumped again. Along with the fingers moving in and out of her pussy she felt something wet on her anus. It sent shivers of electrifying passion through her to her brain and to her pussy. It was his tongue lapping at her brown puckered hole. He chewed on it like he was really trying to eat it and licked some more. Soon he inserted one finger from each hand into her anus, slightly pushing in, than pulling it open. Next Tom pushed his tongue into the hole. The whole surface of the tongue touched some part of the inside of her rectum. She felt it where the sun don't shine and it felt delicious. She groaned and arched her head back again, now came another surprise as he somehow managed to shove even more tongue on than usual. Maybe in his excitement he was trying harder and/or she was looser than usual, whatever the case she felt wetness and a soft surface where she had never felt it before. She almost cam. She shoved her butt back into his face and cried, "deeper". He tried but he was about at his limit, he even pulled her anus apart further in a desperate attempt to obey her. He managed to get it in only a tiny bit further. His roughness in pulling her opening apart hurt, she was going to be sore in the morning, but as before the pain added to her passion.

She knew what he wanted, it was the same thing she wanted so when her thrill died down enough to speak she said, "There's a tube on the top of the dresser."

She whimpered as he pulled his tongue and fingers out. He said just a minuet and than drove his cock into her pussy, he fucked in and out for minute and so than backed off. Tom scrambled off the bed and almost ran to the dresser. He quickly spotted the tube of K-Y jelly. She most have been expecting this, he thought, even before they had left. He ran back to the bed stumbled as he tried to get on it fast, recovered and climbed up slower. He scooted back to right behind her. He stared at that lovely ass of her's. It had turned him on all night and was now turning him on so much that all he wanted to do was lick it, caress it while shoving his super hard cock into it. Of course he couldn't lick it and fuck it at the same time but he wanted to.

She said, "Not a whole lot tonight, just on your lovely hard cock."

"Anything you want my slut, my hot, provocative, fuck worthy slut."

She demanded differing amounts of the lubrication depending on what her mood was. Sometimes she needed plenty of lube in her anus, along with lots on his shaft for anal sex, but sometimes she wanted to feel the pain of him entering so she asked for little.

She smiled at his words and waited 'till he had lubed himself up.

As he did she said, "Just very little tonight, my dear sweet fucking stud. I want to feel it burn as it goes deep."

He smiled and squeezed out a glope of the stuff. He rubbed it into the head of his shaft, but since it felt as well as looked thicker he squeezed out a bit more. After he finished coating the head of his longer than usual cock he scooted forward. He touched her butt with its head. She almost jumped but it was only one cheek and he slide a tiny bit sideways and pushed again. This time he almost swooned as his shaft slide along the inside of one luscious mound. He touched her near the anus, moved it upward a bit. When it was postionened, touching that tight puckered opening he just stared for a moment, than shoved slightly. He watched as it first touched that incredibly sexy puckering than opened it as the head pushed in. She was very aroused and relaxed tonight for it had taken hardly any effort to open her. He popped the head in and waited a minuet for her to adjust, than slowly pushed in further. That was normal preceding for them, but tonight he could barely stand it, he had to get it in faster. She probably won't mind if he was rougher so Tom pushed his hips forward driving himself in further. She made a noise between a groan and grunt so he stopped to let her adjust again. Another push and he was half way in.

He stopped, gritting his teeth with the effort to be gentile but she turned her head and said, "All the way. Now!"

He looked at her in surprise and she repeated herself in even more demanding tones. So he just mentally shrugged his shoulders and pulled back out some.

She whimpered. "No! In!"

"I am, right now, Slut."

So saying he shoved forward hard, propelling his very hard, larger cock into her rectum. She let loose a half scream that was pleasure mixed with pain. He just kept bulldozing his way in until he bottom out, hitting the end of her slit with his balls. Rearing her head back she cried out with a noise he hadn't heard before. It was like a large cat's roar combined with a whimper of agony. Even through his ecstasy he wondered for a moment if he had hurt her but than she said, "SooGoodgood... So Good!!"

She did that at times, once she had said so good twelve times, all as one word.

He had groaned also as he hit bottom and it wasn't all from pleasure. That last shove had hurt him too, she was so tight there. Obviously it had hurt her more than him, but she was enjoying the pain tonight, but he wasn't. He sat there for a moment enjoying the velvety tightness and calming down a bit so he wouldn't just jam it in and out. Soon he couldn't stand it anymore and pulled out, mostly that is. Once just the head was in he pushed back in, trying to get it all the way back in with one ramming.

She made that noise again followed by, "Goooodsoogoodsooogooood... sogood."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.