Descent Into Darkness
Epilogue

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue - A Victorian lady's discovery of herself and a strange new world she never knew existed. It's slow moving with a storyline.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Fiction   Historical   Vampires   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Violence  

He carried her downstairs. And removed her beautiful veil. They had one last drink, a sweet tasting liqueur of the deepest red. But soon their nectar would be even thicker and redder, and to them, even more tasty.

He carried her into the coffin and gently laid her there. She looked beautiful, still in her wedding gown against the soft ivory satin lining of the casket. Her head upon one of the pillows. She smiled up at him as he took off his jacket and loosened the collar of his shirt. Then he joined her.

"My beautiful bride," he whispered to her." And he kissed her mouth, then moved down to her neck, the open neckline of her gown and low décolletage exposing a lot of flesh. She smelled so sweet to him. He was like a hungry animal stalking his prey and all he could smell was the scent of her sweet blood thru her skin. He kissed her neck and slowly, methodically licked it, too. Savoring the flavor, so rich on his tongue.

This was the night he had been waiting for his entire life. Which was a long time indeed. He could wait no longer!

"My Franchesca, you are now my mate for all eternity, there will never be anyone to take your place in my heart, my soul, my mind. You belong to me and I to you." And with that said he pulled her closer to him and bit into the tender flesh of her neck.

She gasped as he did this as she did not expect it so suddenly! She closed her eyes as he sucked on her. Holding tightly to his arms as he laid on her, crushing her small body with his weight. She dug her nails into his arms. At the first tear of flesh she let out a small scream as it hurt terribly, but the pain didn't last long. A calmness took over her and she relaxed as he drank from her.

It all became dark now, she entered into a dream world of the unknown. A world of incomparable beauty and lights and colors, the like of which she had never seen before! Music filled her ears and sounds, of the likes she never knew existed. It was all so strange, a mixture of mystery and beauty beyond compare! There was no time for logical thought, although she tried to analyze what was happening to her. Something like when she was under the influence of the laudanum, but no... not really. This was so much more intense!

Feelings of ecstasy filled her entire being, her mind, and her soul. It was lifted from the mundane feeling of existence, of everyday living to a much higher plane. There were swirling images floating all about her as he drank her life's blood. Images of death. Was it her death? She wondered, as the human life force slowly seeped from her body. There were also images so dark and terrifying now that replaced the ones from just moment before of light and beauty. She tried not to be afraid. His words reverberated thru out her being, "There is no need to be afraid, Franchesca, with me, you'll always be safe." She had to believe this!

Then it all became dark. Pitch black. And then there was silence. A silence she had never known before. Her body went limp. He released his blood stained mouth from her neck and looked down at her lifeless body with the closed eyes. She looked as pale as her ivory gown. He took his lace handkerchief and wiped his mouth off, his incisors retracted. Her blood pumped thru his veins now. He felt alive! He could feel her innate goodness in his soul now. He knew her completely now. There were no more secrets. She was one with him.

He wiped the trickle of blood from her neck and bosom. She looked so beautiful there on the satin pillow with her eyes closed. Then she opened them and stared at him. Her husband... her vampire husband. He smiled down at her now. His vampire bride, so lovely. She smiled back at him, then opened her mouth to reveal her own two sharp incisors. They felt strange to her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.