Descent Into Darkness
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A Victorian lady's discovery of herself and a strange new world she never knew existed. It's slow moving with a storyline.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Fiction   Historical   Vampires   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Violence  

Well, the big day was finally here! Eric had sent for the minister, all the way from Paris. An old family friend. The Rev. Pierre LaMont. He had baptized Eric when he was a small baby. He had snow white hair, a long aristocratic nose and high thin cheeks. He brought with him a little maid to help Franchesca dress and get ready for her wedding day. She was blonde and plump with rosy cheeks and twinkling blue eyes.

Franchesca slept late this morning as did Eric. The Reverend and the little maid had arrived late the night before and were each in their perspective rooms. They all dressed for the busy day ahead and met downstairs in the morning room for a long leisurely late breakfast.

They had hot coffee, cocoa, croissants, bacon, sausages, scrambled eggs, jellies, crumpets, and cream. There was also champagne for anyone who wanted it and it was all set out on a long sideboard table, buffet style under silver covered platters that were graced with two silver urns overflowing with cut flowers of white roses and green ivy.

Franchesca was famished! She entered the room and everyone turned to look at her. She had on a dark green velvet dressing robe. The Reverend's eyes lit up as she entered. 'A real beauty, ' he thought. He rose and took her hand and kissed it. Eric smiled at this. He was proud of her and was happy people admired her, not just for her beauty but for the person she was.

They all sat down now for a delicious meal. They toasted the prospective bride and groom. The air was filled with love and happiness. They clinked their glasses together and Eric and Franchesca softly kissed.

There was so much to do. The little maid, Corinne helped Soames clear everything away after they ate. Then they went into the kitchen together and she helped him cook the meal for later that evening. There would be lobster in cream sauce. Asparagus with a butter sauce, chipped beef in a gravy, tiny roasted potatoes with herbs, caviar on crackers, champagne, wine and spirits. And to top it all off, coffee and tea and the wedding cake Soames had been busy working on all week.

It was a three tiered affair with white chocolate frosting and dripping with delicate white roses. On top were two tiny white feather doves with tiny pearl eyes. He cut fresh green ivy from outside and trimmed all around the base of the cake with it and it sat on a clear crystal cake pedestal. It was at least 4 ft. tall. 'A work of art!' He smiled to himself. He was quite proud of his creation. And with good reason, it truly was a work of art.

It was a glorious day out, the sun was out and it was nice and warm. Not too hot or too humid. Eric and Franchesca took a long walk around the grounds, holding hands. Then they separated, each going their own way, with so much to do this afternoon. He kissed her goodbye for now. The next time he saw her, she would be his bride.

She went upstairs to take a long bubble bath. Little Corinne helped her undress. She climbed into the warm water and sunk in. Corinne washed her long hair for her.

"You have lovely hair Madame. So long and luxurious! Par excellence!" She giggled. Then she left Franchesca to relax in the warm water. After awhile she got out, toweled off and pulled on her comfortable robe. She climbed onto the bed to nap for a bit.

Corinne knocked at the door.

"Would you like the fire lit, Madame? Oui? It would be good?"

"Oui, Corinne, that would be nice. Merci."

"I will be back later to help you dress Madame. Have a good nap." And she curtsied a little and left the room. She headed for her own room, she was tired and needed a little rest, too. The entire house was quiet now. Everyone was taking a rest.

Franchesca lay there in bed staring at the fire thinking of Eric. She let her robe fall open and let the warmth of the fire dry her hair. It hung down off the edge of the bed. She lifted her legs and parted them. She found herself getting very horny thinking of him. Her hand moved in between her crack. She slid in a couple of fingers, lightly stroking herself, thinking of him. She bit down on her bottom lip and closed her eyes as she fingered herself. She played with her little clit until it was hard. She played with her tits and her nipples, too.

She couldn't wait till tonight when he would make love to her as his bride. She wondered if he would take her in his coffin? It was certainly large enough for the two of them. In it were two large satin ivory colored pillows, she remembered from her night down there.

She wiggled her butt as she played with herself. She was so hot for him and very wet. She could feel herself on the verge of cumming. It built up, filling her thighs and arse with pleasure. Then she let herself go, "Ooohh Eric," she whispered. "I love you." and she orgasmed, then she collapsed on the bed, falling asleep for the rest of the afternoon.

She awoke rested now. It was about 8 pm and she could hear everyone bustling about the huge house. She had Corinne re-light the fire to take the chill out and then got together on her toilette. She took the mirrored tray to the bed and made up her eyes with the black kohl. On her lips she painted them with the red creme rouge. She powdered her face and put on the french perfume that Eric had brought back from his trip. She dabbed some on her wrists and all her pulse points.

Then she got to work on her hair. She decided to pile some of it up and leave the rest hanging down, falling about her shoulders. She tucked in little white velveteen rosettes with tiny pearls in her hair. And little crystal barrettes, too. She looked at herself in the glass and smiled. He would approve, she was certain.

She opened the huge wardrobe where her wedding gown hung. She took it off the hook and placed it on the bed. She took down the veil, too. Corinne knocked at the door and came in to help her dress.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.