Descent Into Darkness - Cover

Descent Into Darkness

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A Victorian lady's discovery of herself and a strange new world she never knew existed. It's slow moving with a storyline.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Fiction   Historical   Vampires   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Violence  

"And so now you know." he finished, telling her. Of his existence. Of his long and strange life as a vampire.

He then released her out of the hypnotic state. He felt she was calmer now. She stared at him with disbelief about everything she had heard. It was a lot to take in. She studied his sensitive face, every feature, every crease, every dimple, his eyes, his nose, his lips. How she loved this man. After everything she had just heard, it didn't matter to her. She felt it was her destiny to be with him. What his being a vampire meant to this, she did not know. He would quickly remedy this.

"Eric?..." she paused, "but what does this all mean? to us, I mean? to our life together... as man and wife?"

"Sit back, my love and I'll try to explain." and he poured her another glass of wine.

"I can give you eternal life. Simple as that. You will never grow old. You will always be young and beautiful." he said.

"But I will become what you are?" she looked up at him with big hazel eyes.

"You will." he answered. "But you do not have to be afraid, with me you will always be safe. We will live together in complete happiness... Together always," he added with a smile.

"I do love you Eric," she told him, "and I want to be your wife, more than anything in the world. But how will it happen? When will it happen?" she asked him worriedly.

"The transformation will happen at midnight, on the night we take our wedding vows. There is nothing to be afraid of. It is all so natural, now that I have found my soul mate... and I have been searching for her for a very long time." he added.

"Oh, I do love you." she said and wrapped her arms around him drawing him closer to her. He knelt to kiss her, she opened her mouth to receive his tongue willingly. He climbed on top of her and kissed her all over.

"Oh, I love you so much, it almost hurts!" he said. And he undid his pants and quickly pulled them off.

He opened her night-gown undoing the little ribbons down the front and it spilled open revealing her nakedness to him. He knelt before her as if she was his Goddess. He spread her legs apart and He buried his head between them and his tongue found her pussy lips, he stuck it in and licked her sweetness. He sucked on her clit until it was hard and she wrapped her legs around his neck and back.

She moaned with pleasure at the feel of it. "Eric... I want you... make love to me... please... I need you." she begged as she tugged gently on his hair.

She didn't have to ask him twice. His cock was erect and burning for her. He picked her up out of the big chair and said, "Ride me... Franchesca, sit on me and ride me."

He leaned back in the chair and she hopped onto it, feeling it slide into her little wet slit, well lubricated from his saliva. Oh, how good it felt to her, it filling her up completely. It made her feel whole. To be part of this man as their bodies were joined in complete bliss.

"Ohhh Franchesca," he moaned as she sat on it, riding him slowly up and down. He held her hips and arse as she fucked him. She belonged to him and him alone! He felt good about his life when he was with her, he felt complete. He never wanted their bodies to part. They were made for one another, it was destined to be.

And with that, the fucking continued until the pleasure reached it's highest point and they both came together in a wonderful climax.

She fell asleep in his arms and he then carried her upstairs and put her into bed. It was getting close to the early morning hours and he was tired and needed some sleep. He covered her, left the room and went downstairs to get some.

They both slept very late. When she awoke, she remembered everything he had told her the night before. It was a lot to take in. Curiously enough she wasn't frightened at the idea. Instead she found it somewhat exciting. To never grow old. To be able to live forever. To have eternal life! These were things she had been told of by the church, when you finally got into heaven after leading a good and noble life.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.