Descent Into Darkness - Cover

Descent Into Darkness

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A Victorian lady's discovery of herself and a strange new world she never knew existed. It's slow moving with a storyline.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Fiction   Historical   Vampires   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Violence  

He hurried downstairs with Soames to greet the two men.

"Good afternoon Gentlemen," he said. "Please, sit down, can I get you anything?"

"No, we're here on official police duty, thank you anyway." they answered. "Now where is Mrs. Whitford? We'd like to ask her a few questions."

"Let me go see if she's sleeping, I'll be right back," Eric said. And he walked up the huge staircase. She was sitting up in bed as he entered the room.

"Franchesca, there are two men here to see you, they want to talk to you. They are policemen. I will be right downstairs if you need me."

She looked up at him, very worried and said "What's this all about Eric?!"

"Well, my love, you did have the fall on your bike and have been living here with me now for some time. I'm sure that's all it is. There must be people out there terribly worried about you. Don't worry, I'll be right downstairs." and he kissed her forehead and left the room. But she was worried! And felt uneasy and confused. She wished she could just remember!

The cops sat with her and explained to her that she had a husband but now her husband was dead. She looked down at the gold wedding band on her finger. They explained how he had been searching for her and obviously became despondent when he couldn't find her and so he committed suicide. And how Eric had found her and brought her into his home to take care of her. She listened to everything they were telling her and became even more confused. They continued asking her questions she couldn't answer. She was also growing more upset with every question.

"Please! I've tried to help you with my answers! That's all I know!" she cried out. "Eric!"

The young officer left the room, ran downstairs and brought Eric up to the room.

"I've told you not to upset her!" he said. "With her condition, it will only make it more difficult for her to remember things! If she gets worse, she'll never regain any of it back."

"Only a couple more questions. These are slightly more sensitive." Constable Higgins explained. "You recently had an encounter with two boys? In the woods?"

"Yes, it was horrible. I don't want to talk about it!" she screamed and shook her head, trying to forget and then looked up at Eric.

"These two boys, they attacked you? They molested you?" they asked her.

"Yes, yes! A hundred times, yes!" she answered them pleadingly to just leave her alone now.

The young officer looked at her, staring at her, remembering that dance long ago. 'She was still a beauty, ' he thought as his eyes wandered over her body admiring her pale milky skin, her long dark hair, and hazel eyes. She blushed when she saw his eyes stop at her breasts peeking thru the thin lace of her nightgown. She pulled the covers up to cover herself and glanced downward. Embarrassed, he quickly averted his gaze.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.