Descent Into Darkness - Cover

Descent Into Darkness

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A Victorian lady's discovery of herself and a strange new world she never knew existed. It's slow moving with a storyline.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Fiction   Historical   Vampires   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Violence  

The following morning Eric rode out to see Constable Higgins. He told him about finding the missing woman who they had been looking for. He told them she had been wondering about in the woods on his property. He and his manservant took her in. It had looked as if she had been raped, also and it looked like she had a bad case of amnesia, too. He told him, too how she had mentioned something about 2 boys hurting her. He also told him how she was resting comfortably in his home and they were both caring for her.

He told him that's all he really knew as she didn't know where she had been all these missing days, weeks and in her condition, it was best to not press her with too many questions. It could only make her condition worse. The constable listened to his story then said, "Well, I'm glad Mrs. Whitford has been found. God only knows where she must have been all this time! We'll be out to your place soon to meet with her. Very well thanks for coming in and letting us know." And he looked over at his young officer with raised eyebrows.

"Very well, if that's all now, I will head back to the house. When I left, she was sleeping peacefully. I hope you find these boys she spoke of. Good day." and he left. He walked out the door and mounted his horse and rode back to the estate.

"I hope this takes care of that," he said to himself as he rode back home.

When he reached the great house at Raven Woods, all was quiet, Franchesca was still sleeping and Soames was puttering about, cooking and cleaning. All seemed right in their secluded world'. If it could only stay this way! With no more outside interference!' He thought to himself, 'then he'd be a happy man.'

He told Soames everything about the night before. And then about to his visit to the authorities. And to also expect a visit by them sometime soon.

"Soames, I'm going upstairs to see Franchesca. I think I'll have a lie down, too. I don't want to be disturbed."

"Very good, Sir."

He did feel sleepy from the long ride back from town in the warm morning sun. He had been day dreaming of lying next to her, feeling her warm, soft body enclosed with his. He had to be near her, he couldn't stay away too long without feeling somewhat anxious.

He quietly stepped into the room. He could see her small shapely outline from under the bed covers and her dark hair tousled all about the pillow. He pulled off his boots and his breeches and crawled under the blankets with her. He nestled with her, spoon style and held her close to him. She felt so good next to him and it felt so wickedly decadent to be in bed during the day with this beautiful woman in his arms.

How he loved her so. She would be his wife, nothing would stop him. He felt so horny with her lying in front of him with her butt rubbing up against his cock. He reached under her and gently started rubbing her between her legs. She was still half asleep but started moaning with pleasure. He could feel her cumming, her tight pussy squeezing around his fingers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.