Descent Into Darkness - Cover

Descent Into Darkness

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A Victorian lady's discovery of herself and a strange new world she never knew existed. It's slow moving with a storyline.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Fiction   Historical   Vampires   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Violence  

She walked and walked, her feet killing her, they were all scratched up and her body wracked with pain, especially from what the boys had done to her. She looked a mess, her hair all tangled from twigs and brush from the the woods.

Master Eric had just come home in the early morning hours and headed up to the master suite to look in on her. His trip had went well and he had with him many lovely things for her. Beautiful evening gowns in exquisite colors. Lace negligees and satin slippers. Hats with black veils. Corsets of velvet and lace. Black sheer stockings and frilly garters to hold them up and the most beautiful item, a white wedding gown and veil. The gown had an empire waist and long lace sleeves that flared out at the cuffs. The bodice was white lace and low cut. And had a tiny clump of white satin roses and a delicate pink ribbon falling under the bust-line. The gown trailed down to the floor with a long lace train. The veil was gathered up at the top and fell down gracefully over the shoulders. And to fasten it to her head would be an antique tiara that had belonged to his grandmother, Josette. He was quite pleased with all his purchases and anxious to show them off.

The house was quiet when he entered, they were still sleeping he surmised. He quietly tip toed into the room and was startled by what he saw. The bed was empty! He looked around the room, nothing. He went into the bathroom, no sign of her.

"SOAMES!" he yelled out at the top of his lungs.

It woke Soames out of a restful sleep. He came running out of his room. "Master Eric. You're home!"

"Yes, I am! Where is Franchesca?" he boomed.

"Franchesca? Why, she's sound asleep in her room." he answered, looking puzzled. And he followed Eric into the bedroom. "Eric, I tucked her in myself last night. I don't understand." he muttered.

"I'm going out to look for her!" Eric said and quickly and ran down the stairs. "You stay here, in case she shows up!"

"Yes, sir." he answered and went back into his room to dress up.

Eric walked about the house looking for any signs, any clue to her whereabouts. "Well, this is a real puzzle. I never should've left her this long!" he lamented. He saddled his horse and rode into the woods.

He rode and rode searching thru the thickets and brush. Then he came upon her. He couldn't believe his eyes! She was limping ahead, all disheveled, dirty, her hair a mess. But she was walking!

"Franchesca!" he called out as he jumped off his horse and he ran up to her and picked her up, She had blood trailing down her slender pale legs. He put her up on his horse. "Eric..." she softly moaned and held onto to the reins and he walked them back to the estate.

When they reached it, Soames was there to greet them. "Oh my dear God! What has happened?" he implored.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.