Descent Into Darkness - Cover

Descent Into Darkness

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A Victorian lady's discovery of herself and a strange new world she never knew existed. It's slow moving with a storyline.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Fiction   Historical   Vampires   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Violence  

"The poor bugger must've done himself in." The detective said to constable Higgins upon finding Henry Whitford's body in the river some days later. All beaten and bruised from being tossed and churned from the rapids and craggy rocks. "Looks like he had been on a drunken binge, too." added the constable, "Poor Henry, inconsolable over his wife's disappearance, I imagine." And they had the body removed.

He had a small funeral that was held privately by what would be called his few friends and a private burial in the tiny local graveyard. Then the guests retreated to the local pub for a toast to the poor sod. "To dear old Henry! May he rest in peace. "Hear, hear!" they all chimed in and had a glass of ale. And after an afternoon of chatting, the small group dispersed and went home.

At Raven Manor, things were proceeding as usual. Soames and Eric took turns caring for Franchesca who was getting stronger each day. On this particular morning, Eric decided on a trip to Paris. He wanted to buy her things for their upcoming marriage. Clothes, shoes, jewellery, special things for a trousseau.

"Soames, I'll be back in a few days. I have taken her measurements from the dress she wore when we found her. I'll be going to Paris, remember the little seamstress, Simone? She does wonderful work and I'm having her do a whole new wardrobe for Franchesca." I've told her of my trip, but she knows she's in good hands with you."

"Very good, sir. Have a safe journey." Soames replied and walked his Master out the door and then he left for the station.

Two weeks more had passed and Eric was still away. Franchesca was getting stronger every day. She read books that Soames would bring her from the library and she also enjoyed listening to music on the gramophone. The weather was gorgeous outside, too and Soames would open the windows for her and the soft late spring breezes would carry the sweet scent of blossoms into the room. She could hear the birds chirping in the morning and at night before they'd fall asleep.

One night, Soames had just finished giving her her dinner, a beef and vegetable soup with home made rolls and coffee. He was such a good cook and relished in her praise of his culinary talents. He also helped her with her sponge bath and tucked her in for the night. "The Master should be home soon, don't worry Franchesca. Now, sleep well." he said. "Good night." and left the room and retired to his own chamber.

She had taken her laudanum as usual and had just fallen asleep when the sound of an owl coo cooing outside awakened her. She always loved owls and animals and nature of all kinds.

She sat up quickly as if in a trance and didn't even realize she could move her legs! She went to get off of the bed, her legs were very wobbly and weak and she fell to the floor. She managed to get up and walked to the window. She looked out to see the moon shining thru the trees and the owl sitting still, in one, looking at her without blinking. Then he swooped off of the limb and flew into the darkness of the surrounding woods. She watched this as if hypnotized. She thought it was all a dream.

She had on her long black satin and lace see thru nightgown and her hair was loose and fell down her back. She opened the bedroom door and walked slowly, carefully out into the hall, discovering a whole new world she had never seen before. "What was this place? Where was she?" She felt confused but was calm. She quietly walked down the huge winding staircase that led to the grand parlor, she looked up to see a huge crystal chandelier hanging from the high ceiling in the room. She walked from room to room with just the light from the full moon streaming into the windows guiding her way. Nothing about this place seemed familiar to her.

She opened the heavy wooden front door and walked out into the late night, she didn't know where her fragile legs would take her, her bare feet walking on the rough gravel and then grass and then eventually thru the wet mossy wooden groves thick with tall trees thru the woods. The fog was rolling in as she walked for a long time not knowing where she was or where she was going. It lead her to Diana's Pool. She could hear the running water and then spotted the moon reflected onto the pool itself.

Something about this place looked and seemed vaguely familiar to her. She stopped at the edge of the water and stood staring down into it. Then she was overcome by weakness from being in bed so long and fatigue. The laudanum was still in her system and the long walk in the cool night air tired her. It had gotten very foggy, especially near the river. She sat down now on some low flat rocks, sleepiness overwhelmed her and she laid back and fell asleep.

She awoke to the bright early morning sun burning her eyes, the light was so strong to her, after so long being kept in that bedroom. She sat up, confused, she looked down at herself to see her pale white naked skin peeking thru the thin sheer material of the black negligee. She stood up now, but felt dizzy, sore and confused. She almost fell back onto the hard stone surface.

"Do you see what I see?" Two young men were sitting across the pool fishing in the early morning hours when they spotted her. They couldn't believe what they saw! Was she some kind of phantom, dressed in a long flowing black gown, her pale skin, half naked in the bright sunlight? Her long dark hair, loose and flowing down her back? "Quick! Let's get into the boat, she looks like she's in some kind of trouble." and they hopped into the small boat and rowed across to reach her.

Their eyes almost popped out of their sockets when they got close to her. Her gown was see thru and they could see her nakedness thru the thin sheer cloth and black lace. Her full tits and big rosy nipples pointed out thru the lace bodice and they could see her small dark mound between her legs showing thru the thin cloth of her gown. They were stunned by her dark beauty and lack of self consciousness and lust filled their young minds and strong, hard bodies.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.