Descent Into Darkness - Cover

Descent Into Darkness

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A Victorian lady's discovery of herself and a strange new world she never knew existed. It's slow moving with a storyline.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Fiction   Historical   Vampires   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Violence  

They quickly walked back to the great house and Eric instructed Soames to get rid of the bike as soon as possible and anything else that remained of hers. "Very good Sir. I'll do it now. I'll dig a hole way out back and bury it all, then cover it with leaves and brush." And he walked to the shed with the lantern.

Eric felt his plans for the night had been ruined by the appearance of her husband, but 'maybe not', he decided. He went up into his bath room and washed his face and brushed his teeth of all blood. And took his clothes off.

He looked in on her and found her still sound asleep. The laudanum had really put her under. At least she wasn't suffering, he thought. He really loved this girl and cared about her, it was very unfortunate how her husband had met his final end but there was no other way! he thought. "Ahh, what is done, is done!" and he crawled back under the covers with her. She felt so warm and soft. He was ready to have her again. He felt so horny when he was near her.

He leaned behind her and nestled with her spoon style. He wrapped his arms around her. And he could feel her behind rubbing against his manhood. She started stirring. He leaned over to her and kissed the back of her neck. She smiled and turned her face toward him slightly. He opened her mouth and french kissed her deeply now. He touched her breasts and played with her nipples.

He slid his hand down to between her thighs and slipped two fingers in and started fucking her with them. She moaned softly. "Make love to me... Eric."

Make love to her he would! He was sure she had never had it up the arse before so he would try tonight. She seemed very small in there but maybe he could work it open. He would definitely give it a go.

"Franchesca... Franchesca, my love?" he softly whispered in her ear. "I want to have you in a different way. You probably have never heard of this before. In fact it may sound sadistic, even sick to you." And he told her what he wanted. At first she was shocked. Even alarmed but it also excited her to think of him entering her body this way. "Okay, Eric... I'll try. But you'll have to lift me, I can't position myself that way on my own."

"Yes, yes, my love. I will help you." he said feeling his cock grow hard with the very thought. He piled up a few pillows and lifted her onto them, her belly face down. He lifted up the sheer nightgown and exposed her bottom. He played with her with his fingers, working one and then two in and out. She was very tight and he didn't want to hurt her. He pulled on his stiff dick and tried putting it in her but it was no use, she was just too tight. This would have to wait another night! He'd be patient.

"Franchesca... we'll have to work at this, I don't want to hurt you, my love. But I still want you though, we'll do it in the doggie style and he entered her this way. She had never done this before and it felt somewhat shameful to her, but to him it seemed to be perfectly normal. And it did feel so good to her with each stroke of his cock sliding in and out of her. He took her hand and placed her fingers on her clit and started rubbing them, she liked this and played with herself as he fucked her. "Do this Franchesca, it will add to your pleasure."

"Ahh god, you feel good"... he said roughly. He fucked her pussy from behind, then shot off his load into her and she came, too with each contraction squeezing his cock. Then he pulled out slowly, not wanting to leave her. He took her off the pillows and laid her on her back and kissed her mouth.

He held her and told her how much he loved her. He looked very serious now. "Franchesca, I want you for my wife." he said. She looked up at him with love in her eyes but with feelings of confusion, too. "It's late... Franchesca... think about it. I'll get you some more medicine and let you get some sleep." and he brought her another dose of laudanum and he stayed with her until she felt sleepy and he held her and kissed her.

"Yes Eric... I want to be your wife." she told him with a smile. He kissed her deeply now, then he said "Sleep well, my love. Good night... I will be up in the morning to see you. I thank you for this night."

And he covered her so she would be warm and he went to his wardrobe and threw on his long black velvet dressing gown. Then he left the room and descended down the two flights of stairs to his private lair. He opened his coffin and crawled in, it had been a very, very long day, but it had been an enchanting night with her, despite her husband showing up and almost ruining everything.

'Morning would be here much too soon.' He thought with a tired, content smile and he closed his eyes now and fell into a deep sleep with her husband's blood running through his veins.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.