Descent Into Darkness - Cover

Descent Into Darkness

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A Victorian lady's discovery of herself and a strange new world she never knew existed. It's slow moving with a storyline.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Fiction   Historical   Vampires   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Violence  

They reached the small dirt road that led up to Diana's Pool. But had to park the wagon and horse at the entrance as it was too bumpy and narrow to go down. They would have to walk it. It was quite far into the thick woods when they finally reached it. 'It was a lovely place, ' Henry thought as he looked around. The sun glistening off the water.

They both climbed onto the high cliff overlooking the pool and river and the same thought crossed their minds. She might've had an accident and fallen into the churning water below. Henry didn't want to think this way. If she did, her body would be long gone, the rapids would've taken it downstream. It looked to be quite deep in parts. The pool itself was calm and clear though. 'A good swimming hole for the local kids' he thought. He was sick with worry, but deep down inside he knew he brought the whole thing on himself. And could kick himself in the head!

They scoured the river banks for any sign of her but there was nothing.

"Let's go look for the house," and they went back to the wagon. "There's no way of reaching it from here," as they looked at the map. "We'll have to find the road that takes us to the other side of this river." And they traveled down a few twisting lanes and made their way to the hidden dirt road that led to the huge, tall black, rod iron fence. Neither Henry or the constable had ever been there before. They opened the huge gate and drove thru the menacing looking portal, past the tall twisting oak trees and thick forest on each side and the two stone gargoyles that leered down at them with a foreboding air.

The long drive and trees obscured the mansion as they made their way. They finally reached the front door of the magnificent but old and neglected property. The constable took hold of the big brass, raven shaped knocker and banged down hard on the huge door. There was no answer. He clanked down hard again. They tried looking thru the tall paned windows but couldn't see anything with the old twisted wisteria vines dripping with beautiful lavender colored blossoms and the dark rose colored rhododendrons. And also lavender and white lilac trees blocking all the windows.

Soames was just leaving the kitchen to take a small silver tray up to the room to her. He had made her a small pot of tea and some toast. His master was still asleep downstairs. "Who on earth could this be and so early in the morning?" he thought when he heard the knock. Then the thought hit him like a ton of bricks! It must be someone looking for the girl. He quickly took the tray back into the kitchen, composed himself and went to the door.

"Yes?" he said as he opened the door.

"Good morning. I'm constable Higgins, we're out looking for a woman, in her late 30's, dark haired, this is her husband, Henry Whitford. Please, can we come in?" he asked.

With an irritating look on his face, Soames reluctantly let them in.

"Follow me."

And he led them down the east hall to the kitchen.

"Please, sit down. Would you like tome tea? I've just made a pot. Was about to have my breakfast," and he poured them each a cup and one for himself. "Toast?" he asked.

"No, thank you", they said as he bit into one.

After hearing the entire story, he said "No, I haven't seen this girl you mention, but of course I don't get out too much anymore." he added, his tired but clear blue eyes looking straight at them. "I take care of the place and The Master... who's not here at the moment." and he took another sip of tea.

"Oh, where is he?" the constable asked, his eyes darting around the place.

"He's out of town, on a business trip. I don't know when he's returning." he answered smugly.

"Well, do you mind if we take a look around?" they asked.

"Well, if you must, but I can assure you, I have not seen this girl you speak of. I have work to do now, if you'll excuse me."

So the two walked throughout the mansion, room to room. When they finally made it upstairs, they came to the master bedroom. Soames hurried behind them. "Who's room is this?" the constable asked, "and why is the door locked?"

"Master Eric always keeps it locked. It's his private domain, especially when he's away, he doesn't want anything to be disturbed so I respect his wishes."

The constable and Henry looked at each other with raised eyebrows but shrugged their shoulders and went back downstairs. Mind if we look around outside? Then we will leave."

"No, suit yourselves." he answered and breathed a sigh of relief that they hadn't heard any noise from the girl in the upstairs room. She must've still been asleep. He carried the new tray of hot tea and toast up to her and unlocked the door. She was sitting up in bed now.

"Who are you?" she asked, then realized this must be Soames. "I work for the master and we are best of friends. Here, I've brought you some breakfast. Eat and you will get better quicker. How are you feeling, my dear?" and he placed the tray next to her on the big bed.

"A little better but I still can't feel my legs." she said as she took a sip of tea and a bite of toast. My head and my neck still hurt but it's a little bit better. My arms are still sore, too.

"Well, eat up and I'll get you your medicine," he said and he went to unlock the cabinet where it was kept. She watched him walk away, she liked this kind white haired gentleman. She could see how he and the Master of the house would be best friends and closest confidants.

She finished up her tea and toast and Soames gave her a dose of the laudanum. He looked out from the high window to see the two men get into their carriage and drive away. She heard the slight sounds of horse hooves and wheels against the graveled drive and asked who it was. "It seems the Master has returned from his morning drive." he lied. "I'm sure he'll be up shortly to see you." Then he left the room.

The food and tea went thru her stomach quickly and she had to go to the bathroom badly. She called out, "Soames? Are you there? Please, help me! I need the toilet," but no one heard her cries.

She lifted herself up and tried to get off the bed, the medicine and food made her feel very good and she thought she could will herself off the bed and stand up to walk to the bathroom. She sat up and with her hands pulled her legs off the side of the bed and grabbed a hold of the bed post but when she tried to stand up she fell in a heap on the floor and let out a soft scream. She also wet and messed herself in the process. She lay there on the floor crying.

Then she started crawling toward the door. Inching herself closer and closer yet it seemed a million miles away. It just seemed hopeless. "Help! Someone, please help me." she called out. Soames heard her now as he walked by the room. He opened the door and was shocked by what he saw. "Oh my dear! Hold on, I'll get Master Eric!" he knew he couldn't manage this himself and wouldn't have been able to pick her up by himself.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.