Descent Into Darkness - Cover

Descent Into Darkness

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Victorian lady's discovery of herself and a strange new world she never knew existed. It's slow moving with a storyline.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Fiction   Historical   Vampires   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Violence  

She quickly rode her bike home along the winding roads and twisting lanes. The sun was setting and it was getting very dark. She could barely see in front of her. It had been foolish to stay out so long, she hadn't planned on falling asleep. He'd be very worried about her by now. Pacing the floor she imagined and getting impatient and growing quite angry. She sped as fast as she could as her wheels would take her, the cold air blowing in her face. It wasn't a pleasant ride home. Next time she would start out a little earlier and get home sooner, too.

She finally reached the curved dirt drive to their cottage. She could see a lamp on in the parlor and candle light thru the windows of the kitchen. She could make out his stocky frame pacing the floor with a scowl on his face. She almost didn't want to go in., but in she did." Where the HELL have you been? Do you know what time it is?" he screamed." I've been worried sick about you!" It's well past dark and I was just about to take the carriage out to look for you!"

"Didn't you find my note I left on the table?" she answered, her face all flushed with her cheeks red from the cold outdoor wind. Her hair in disarray halfway come undone under her bonnet." Did you eat?" she asked.

"Did I eat? How the HELL do you think I could eat with you out in the dark galavanting on that 2 wheeler? I never should have given you that!" he scowled.

She listened to his tirade as usual as she walked to the bedroom and took off her hat. And changed out of her riding dress and into her dark green velvet dressing gown. She put on her slippers, her feet were cold and walked into the kitchen." I'll fix you something to eat."

She made him a cold beef sandwich with a hot bowl of soup. She also put on a pot of tea. She fussed over him as usual. He was like an overgrown spoiled boy who would never grow up." He'll never change." she thought to herself." Well, what do you have to say for yourself?" he inquired." Well, if you've calmed down, I will tell you about my day." she said. She knew the food would put him in a better frame of mind now. She poured him some tea and set out some biscuits on a small silver tray for his dessert. She watched as he stuffed his face and poured herself a cup of tea.

"Well, if you're ready to listen... I had a wonderful day. I packed myself a picnic lunch. It felt so good to be up on a bicycle again... After all these years. And I also made a wonderful discovery!... Do you remember hearing about Diana's Pool?" Well, I've found it, in the middle of nowhere!" And it's breathtaking. Just beautiful." I wish you could see it... I stopped there with my lunch and I guess time just got away from me." Before I knew it, it was getting dark and I rushed home. I knew you would be worried but there was really no need as I am a big girl and can take care of myself." she said with a smile to try and calm him down a bit. But it wasn't working.

"Hhmm... big girl!" he answered stuffing a biscuit into his mouth." Well, I'm getting rid of that bike! I never should have bought it in the first place. It's a disruption to our family life and could be a danger to you. And that's that." I forbid you to take it out again!" And he washed the the rest of his cookie down with his tea.

This got her very angry now." You forbid me?" I can't believe you just said that! You give me a bike and then don't let me ride it? That's crazy!"..." What, are you upset that your supper wasn't on the table on time?" she added sarcastically.

He pounded his fist on the table now and the china and silverware jumped with a clang." I won't discuss it anymore tonight!" And he took his evening paper and went to sit in his easy chair near the fire. He lit his cigar and engulfed himself in the local news. How she hated the smell of that cigar! Pipes were one thing but she did not like the smell of a cigar and wished he would smoke it out on the step.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.