The Swap - Cover

The Swap

Copyright© 2004 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Twin brothers, and their respective spouses come up with an old solution to an old problem.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Slow  

As I lay there, sun creeping in the porthole, my husband's brother curled up beside me, I heard a faint knock at the door. After a moment, it opened, and Mark stuck his head in. And then the rest of him. Naked again.

"Hey Holly. Is this weird, or what?"

"It's weird, but you don't need to stand there like that. You're my husband. Come on in."

"Nah, I can't do that. That's my brother in there, remember."

"Yeah, but it's not like you don't know. He's asleep. Come tell me about Erin."

"You want to know?"

"Uh huh. That's half of the attraction. But I could ask Erin instead, if you want."

"Oh. Yeah, well, that might be best, actually."

"Kay. Everything alright?"

"Oh, yeah, fine. Great. It's just weird talking about it."

"Okay. Well, why did you come knocking at our door then, hubby?"

"I didn't come looking for you, actually."

"Sleeping beauty here?"

"Just remember Holly, I'm older than him." That was Matt.

"Only by a few minutes Matt. Listen, we need to go get those supplies, and we need to get going."

"Oh, for Christ's sake Mark, what's the rush? There's no need to hurry off early in the morning."

"Matt, look at the clock."

"Oh, shit. Look Holly, it's nearly twelve."

"Yeah, so what?"

Mark turned then, smiled, and opened his mouth. "Listen brother. Just because you got some A-grade ass last night, there's no reason to sleep in half the day. Send that trollop packing, and let's go. We'll get back after dark at this rate."

"Hey!" I called out then. "Watch who you call a trollop. I happen to know what you were doing last night. Don't I Matt?"

"You do."

"You do? How?"

"We watched."

"You didn't. Matt, tell me you didn't."

"Sorry little bro. We did. Had to check you were looking after my Erin."

"Shit, that's not right."

"Mark, you were doing just fine."

"Holly, you just shouldn't know that."

"Look Matt, he's blushing now."

"Look brother, you can return the favour another time. Now get out of here, and make me some coffee. Then we can go."

"I'm flabbergasted."

"Yeah Mark." Me.

"What she said." Matt.

Mark turned and walked without another word, though I saw the corners of his mouth curl up, and knew he wasn't really upset.

I looked over at Matt, to find him staring at my no longer covered breasts.

"Holly, I don't know if there are any rules for this, or anything, but gotta tell you, you are beautiful. Also fucking sexy."

"You too Matt, and I think we'll have to write the rules as we go. For now though, a temporary rule. I'm not dealing with that."

"With what?"

"That thing."

"Oh, why not?"

"Trouble, with my husband."

"For fucking his brother?"

"No, for making him late. Get out."

"I see. One night of ultimate fantasy, and that's it?"

"That wasn't my ultimate fantasy."

"Don't change the subject, Holly."

"Very nice though."

"Yeah?"

"Yes Matt, it was."

"We should do it again then."

"Yes."

"Ah."

"Not now, you dirty bastard!"

"Bugger."

"You're as bad as your brother."

With that, I jumped clear of the bed, and ran, giggling, out of the cabin. Just down the hallway, I literally banged straight into Erin, and then caught her in a bear hug. "Erin, save me!"

"What from?"

"Your husband."

"Oh, that. No."

"No?"

"Nope. Firstly, you didn't save me from yours." She stopped and kissed me then. "Secondly, I have it on good authority that you were spying on me."

"Oh, Erin, you're not cross are you?"

"Nah. I expected it."

"You did?"

"Yep. Not you, necessarily, but I knew my husband would want to watch. And I like it, I think."

"It was my idea, Erin."

"Oh. You know Holly, for the shy one, you are just such a slut. Gimme another kiss."

"Yeah, Matt said that too, last night."

"What, asked your for a kiss?"

"Nah, said I was a slut."

"He's right. Make him happy?"

"I think so. I hope so. I know I did."

"Good. Talk later. Breakfast awaits. At least one naked man wants to serve it."

"Oh, goody."

"Yep."


The men took off in the rubber dinghy just after lunch, leaving us with the mess to clean up. It was strange to see them both dressed. Suddenly, nakedness seemed normal.

After we cleaned up the dishes, and bitched about men some more, Erin and I got a couple of cold drinks, headed back outside, and lay down on the warm wooden deck, stomachs full, content with the world.

We lay in silence for a while, taking sips from out drinks from time to time. After about twenty minutes, I propped myself up on one elbow, and turned to Erin.

"Hey, can I ask you something?"

"Of course, Hol. Anything."

"About last night?"

"Uh huh. Go for it."

"It's about Matt."

"That's not surprising. What?"

"He has a... umm... a technique, I guess."

"Yes Holly. Bit late to be shy now."

"No, it's just... hard to explain. His penis..."

"Cock."

"Cock?"

"A penis is for urination. If it was hard, it was a cock."

"Cock. Okay. Is that a rule?"

"Well, only a personal one."

"Kay. Well, his cock. I like that. It's at a different angle, or something."

"Different to what?"

"To Mark of course, Erin. What do you think I'm talking about?"

"I didn't have a clue. Umm... different which way?"

"Well, it's... God, how to explain."

"I can wait."

"Yeah. It touches me differently. Like it's in a different place."

"You want to show me?"

"Show you?"

"Yeah, use your fingers, show me the difference."

"I couldn't do that!"

"Why ever not, Holly?"

"Well, that's... Oh, hell..."

"Listen, it was just an idea."

"No, it's alright. I mean... Oh, just look, Erin."

"Oh, I am. I am."

"Yeah. It's like this. You sure this is alright?"

"Yeah, of course. Go on."

"Okay. Mark is just a little bit smaller, I think, but he gets inside me just here, like this." I was more than a little embarrassed at this point, sitting there, knees apart, impaling myself with a finger. I felt slippery too though. Hot.

"Okay. And Matt?"

"More like this. Higher, kind of. Nearer my clit. It works better, anyway." I blushed.

"Oh, I see. I didn't notice, to tell the truth. I'll report back later."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, no sweat. Hey, Holly?"

"Uh huh."

"You've still got your finger in there."

"Oh!"

"No, don't take it out. Not yet. Tell me what he was like, some more."

I sat there, with my finger between my legs, and told her the whole story. By the time I finished, she was looking a little flushed herself, and I did something I've never, ever done. I left my finger where it was, but reached over and pulled Erin's face towards me, and started kissing her. At first, our kisses were gentle, friendly sisterly kisses, and then, something happened, and the next thing I knew, our tongues were entwined, and she slid closer, pushing her body up to mine, our breasts pressed together, her legs apart, and over mine.

As our mouths continued to indicate their interest in the relationship, Erin's hand slowly crept down off my shoulder, across the side of my breast, and down my torso, creating a delightful feeling as she felt her way down my ribs.

I think I realised quickly what she was going to do, and I didn't make any attempt to stop her. She reached down and lifted my hand from between my legs, and pulled it towards herself, and then back down, until my fingertips were touching the soft blonde mound of hair she had, and then down some more, until I was gently reaching inside her. She was even wetter than I was, and offered no resistance to my questing fingers, indeed shuffling a little closer to make it easier.

My mind was whirling now, thinking of the implications, but I couldn't say anything, because that would have required me to disengage our tongues, and I wasn't prepared to do that.

I reached deeper inside her now, and then pulled my fingers back a little, and felt her labia. So different from mine, the sensation was softer somehow, and I could feel her body moving slowly in response to my caresses. Knowing, from experience with myself, that she needed more than this now, I moved my hand up a little, until I encountered a familiar little hard knob. As I touched her clit with my soaked fingers, she started a little, before her body relaxed, and let me continue my caresses.

Just as I felt I was getting used to the feeling, and the rhythm Erin needed, I felt her hand returning to the spot from which she had removed mine. My eyes flew open, and stared right at hers, before I relaxed, putting my fears aside, and pressed myself into her caress.

Somehow, we managed to coordinate our efforts then, and as I stroked her clitoris, she stroked mine, our fingers moving in unison, our lips playing a harmony above.

We took our time, strumming each other like familiar instruments, bending and stroking each others body ceaselessly, varying the pace together, not a single word being spoken.

As our breathing became ragged, and our movements more abrupt, we stroked more precisely, more speedily, and more desperately. Then, completely without warning, we were both pushed over the edge, stumbling into an orchestrated orgasm, a mutual release I would never have expected, and we both shuddered together, muscle spasms causing or bodies to jerk, the feedback causing another and another tremor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.