The Swap - Cover

The Swap

Copyright© 2004 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Twin brothers, and their respective spouses come up with an old solution to an old problem.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Slow  

Mark looked at me strangely after he calmed down a little, still panting, but under control.

"You want Matthew, Holly?"

"Yeah. I want him."

"But Holly, you never said anything about this before."

"You never told me you had the hots for Erin, either, buddy."

"Yeah, true. I thought you'd get upset."

"I did, Mark. I got very upset. But not for long. I trust you enough to let this happen, under the circumstances, but I'm not staying here while you play stud to your sister in law. Not a hope."

"I thought this was about helping out with a baby."

"Bullshit!"

"Yeah, alright, I admit it. I'm curious. I never played any of those girlfriend sharing games you hear about with twins, and I want to know what does it for Matt."

"And..."

"And Erin is sexy as hell. Okay?"

"Okay. Tell ya something, Mark?"

"What?"

"I feel the same. I want to see if Matt is different to you, even though he looks the same. And I'd love to be able to share notes with Erin. So it's okay. You can have the hots for Erin, if I can have the hots for Matt."

"Holly?"

"Uh huh."

"I love you so much, baby."

"Yeah, I love you too. Listen, don't take this as permission to stray, either. It's just the four of us, understood?"

"Understood. So now what?"

"Well, we go and tell them. And then... well, we fuck them both."

"Not now."

"Tell now, fuck later."

"What's later, Hols?"

"Might as well be tonight. You'd be no use now. I bet I get shit for letting you use up that baby juice too."

"Don't tell."

"Have you seen your face, husband mine? It's fairly obvious. So, tonight, yes?"

"Okay. What about logistics?"

"Oh, I don't care. Tell you what, how about I refuse to give up my bed. You go there, Matt comes here. That work?"

"Yeah, that works. Did I tell you... ?"

"Yeah, you love me. I know. Let's go. Oh, wipe that first, for God's sake."


Dinner was a little hushed that evening. The four of us sitting there, quietly eating fish, and drinking beer and wine, as the preference took us. None of us were naked. Somehow it wasn't the same any more, at least not yet, and we needed clothes for protection. I did, anyway, and everyone else seems to follow suit.

Matt and Erin had taken the decision well, with Erin dragging me into a bear hug while the boys did something similar. Then we swapped, and I was enveloped in Matt's arms while Mark and Erin got close. It was strangely innocent still, at that point, all of us coming to terms with what was happening. Erin seemed neither surprised nor upset with the idea of sharing Matt, and I wondered, yet again, if I was falling into a plan that she already had in place. I like Erin, but she has a devious streak, to say the least.

Matthew was gracious enough to admit that he had heard us earlier, from the deck, but wasn't sure if we were loving or fighting. He was pleased it was the former.

I discussed the rules as I saw them with the full team, and we agreed on guidelines. After that, we put the whole thing aside for a few hours, and went swimming, off the side of the boat, in the warm water, splashing and leaping around like children, before lying on the hot deck again, and telling stories. First sex experiences, would you believe.

Eventually, the hot sun became too much for my pale skin, and I fled to the galley, and fixed everyone a cold drink. As I started back outside, everyone came in, and we sat on the couches, drinking happily, and continued the stories, laughing at things we, or at least I, would never have thought of discussing before today, except with Mark. I really enjoyed it.

The funniest story related to Matthew getting caught jerking off. He was in the bathroom, back when he and Mark were still at high school, and it was their aunt that caught him. Realising the predicament he was in, and wanting to minimise the repercussions, he pretended to be Mark, and their aunt fell for it. In the end, it didn't much matter, because the Aunt was a little more trustworthy than they thought, and never said any more about it to anyone else. Even funnier than the story, was the fact that Matt had never told Mark about it until now. Everyone but Mark was literally rolling on the floor in hysterics, and Mark was sitting there slowly working out what some of the strange things his Aunt had said to him had meant. He vowed, in the finish, to dob Matt in at the first opportunity, but he didn't mean it. Eventually, he gave in and laughed with the rest of us, and Matt apologised.

As the afternoon wore on, I decided I needed a nap, and strolled back to our cabin, and collapsed on the bed. Nothing more happened, from my perspective, until Erin came in to get me for dinner.

She sat on the side of the bed, and gently stroked my shoulder to wake me up. That's just the nicest thing. As I started taking some notice, she stopped the stroking, and smiled at me instead.

"Hi Holly." She said quietly to me. "It's time to eat, hon. Are you awake?"

"Yeah, I am, thanks Erin."

"Listen, just before I go, I wanted to check with you. You want to go through with this?"

"Yeah, I said so already."

"Yeah, I know you did, but when you disappeared, I wondered if you were having second thoughts, and I didn't want this to come between us. Just say no, and it's all off."

"No Erin, really. I'm alright with it. More than."

"More?"

"I never thought I'd be saying this to you, but I want to fuck your husband. I want to feel him inside me. I want to come in his arms. Okay?"

"I feel just the same, Holly. They are some sexy men we have."

"I thought this was for a baby, for you?"

"Oh, it is. That part is all true. It's just that on a lower level, I want to do this anyway. That part is pure sex."

"Good."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. It was going to be strange if we were doing it for the sex, and you were doing it for the baby. Multitasking is good."

"Yeah, it is Holly. God, I'm glad he married you, and not some of those other ones he went out with."

"Hee hee. Well, you heard his stories this afternoon. Some of them wouldn't want him back!"

"Yeah, well Matt didn't fare much better, you know."

"Yeah, I heard, Erin. Okay, you convinced I know what I'm doing?"

"Yeah, I am now."

"Good. Now get out. I'm going to dress for dinner."

"Oh, really? That's a good idea, Hol. I will too."

"Get out."

"Gone."


Erin took charge after dinner, as I knew she would, and moved some things around on the deck, clearing a space. I guessed what she was doing when she showed up with a CD player, and more wine.

She had chosen some good music, and we danced, drank, and laughed to a selection of oldies from when we had been at school, before she put on some slow romantic songs. Then the mood changed subtly, and I took Matt into my arms, and swirled him lazily around the deck. Erin was doing the same with my husband, and at some point, twirling past the open hatch, they disappeared, presumably to Erin and Matt's cabin. I had thought that I'd be little perturbed at this point, but I was just a little drunk, and dancing with a handsome replica of Mark, and I wasn't put out at all. Horny is what I was, in fact.

Not wanting to head downstairs just yet, I stood with Matt, swaying to the music, and pulling him closer to me. He tipped his head down slightly, and my lips latched on to his. I'd kissed him before, but it wasn't like this. His lips were probably identical to Mark's, but his technique was completely different, and I was immediately entranced. As my slightly open mouth touched his, our tongues sought each other out, writhing delicately in the shared space, exploring, stroking, preparing each other. The feeling was entirely bizarre, so familiar and yet so different, and I would have stayed there for hours, just kissing, but I wanted other things from the evening.

Without releasing our mouths, or saying a word, I reached down and caught hold of the bottom of Matt's shirt, slid it up his torso, and tried to pull it over his head. He had to let me go then, for a moment, and he took advantage of the fact to return the favour, has hands sliding over my bra, and creating a tingle as he passed my nipples, the fabric of my shirt in his hands, and being slowly pulled over my head.

As soon as these items were out of the way, we locked back together, mouth to mouth, and our hands explored each other's upper bodies, Matt removing my bra without a pause, his hands gently caressing my naked breasts, his fingertips sliding over my stomach, my navel, a gentle count of my ribs. My hands had found the muscles I had seen before, and I rubbed him all over, my thumbs causing him to shiver as I teased his little nipples. It seemed a fair exchange overall.

Matt's hands found their way slowly down to my shorts, efficiently opened the button, and slid the metal zip slowly down, and as he did that, my shorts began to fall of their own accord, and he let them go before grasping my panties at the sides, and sliding, rather than tugging them downward. I shivered again as the waistband slid over my mound, and wiggled my butt to make them fall to the deck with the shorts. I lifted my feet from them, and kicked them away, before turning my attention to Matt's shorts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.