Incremental
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2004 by OHC

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I enjoy my 51 year old wife's sexual adventure

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Mother   Daughter   Interracial   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

I let her sleep. Not that it seemed I could keep her awake from her satiation and the booze but I wanted her to come with me to the pub that evening.

As she slept I reflected with my cock in my hand. Jenny had come a long way and I loved it. The thought of her on her back with Alan thrusting into her and the sounds I knew she would make. Her hips arching as she came. The little girl voice afterwards and always she just wanted to wank the source of her pleasure a few times...

I was in paradise but I wanted to see it! By now I was wanking steadily - the fantasies of a wife watcher are special when it comes to self-abuse. My orgasm was against the picture of Alan withdrawing from her cunt with a trail of semen hanging between them. Then the reality hit. I'd need to move slowly -my conservative Jenny was unlikely to be comfortable about giving a show.

I let her sleep until 8.30 and tried to wake her but it was clear she was out until the morning. I went to the pub alone and straight up to Alan who was sat at the bar. He was clearly very uncomfortable.

He bought me a drink and we went into small talk - the match I'd seen, politics - you know. Then I slipped it in, "Don't worry I am not unhappy about you two". A weight came off him. "Thank God, Jenny said you knew but didn't say how you felt about it". I, probably poorly, tried to explain that found another guy fucking my wife exciting provided I knew what was going on.

I don't think he understood but was quite clear that as long as he could have access to Jenny, I could have all the details I wanted. Did I want to watch? I did but explained it would probably take a while for Jenny to feel comfortable about that. He didn't mind fucking her over an extended period until she was ready!

I asked about his situation. A wife and two small children. Amy his wife had no idea and would go ballistic. That gave me power and an ability to manipulate. He also made a tactical error by saying that if I liked to watch, he had a DVD of the two of them (Alan and Amy) taken with two fixed cameras after a party. Would I like to borrow it? You bet!

I then made a booking for Jenny and I to have Sunday lunch at the pub and, acting as if it were a spontaneous thought, asked if he'd then like to come back with us for a coffee. "You and Jenny could be friendly if you can get her in the mood" He was reasonably interested (!) and we discussed tactics. He would flirt and touch whilst I was present but I would judge a moment to withdraw. It was then up to him.

The next morning Jenny was remarkably bright. Over breakfast I skirted for a while and then pressed the point "Did you enjoy yesterday?" She had provided I wasn't upset. I assured her I wasn't and as proof told her about my arrangements for the day. She wasn't that convinced; too direct perhaps. I persuaded her to go along with the plan on the basis she could call a halt at any time.

Hesitant maybe but she took a long time dressing for lunch. And she was as bright as a berry when we arrived and met him at the bar (is he always there?). He slipped me the DVD. We had lunch at which I did not spare the white wine on her and then rejoined Alan at the bar.

He was all over her in terms of listening intently, laughing over the top and touching whenever it could be justified. She glowed and loved it. I waited for a couple of more wines to go down and then made the invite. On the five minute walk to our cottage "they" walked together, I was almost just the guide.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.