Incremental - Cover

Incremental

Copyright© 2004 by OHC

Chapter 9

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - I enjoy my 51 year old wife's sexual adventure

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Mother   Daughter   Interracial   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

I managed to keep the next few days inactive in sexual terms including persuading her to cry off on the Tuesday London trip. You can imagine why - recuperation and build up of need.

As we moved through the week it seemed strange not to experience another adventure but I got a little titillation from recounts of some further salacious chats with Diane at work. It seemed that they were becoming firm friends and there was some revelation on Jenny's part as to her current extra marital action which both thrilled and made Diane envious. I made a mental note to develop this for the future.

On Thursday I treated myself to some fantasising on what Friday evening might bring. Looking back now this was one of the pleasures I didn't get much opportunity to enjoy through our incremental journey. Whilst young, I imagined Henry to be a large bodied man and put that into a vision of him between Jenny's thighs. Then there was the colour contrast. Then was it true about equipment size? I imagined his black fingers masturbating her pink/white cunt, him pulling out with white semen across his black/pink cock head, her mouth full of black cock. It went on. Just lovely.

That motivated me nicely for the evening when I probed to find out if she was prepared. I was immediately told that she would only do it if I was happy. She was bewildered by this whole adventure. She just wanted sex and could think of little else. Every time she moved her cunt gave little tingles and she got wet so easily. All she could think of was play with men and now women and more and more varied situations. Was she becoming a slut? Was that how they behaved?

My response was as ever, I wanted her to have a good time and if it turned her on that was brilliant. At our age surely having fun was all that mattered. I was having a ball, I just loved watching her and sharing her pleasure. As far as I was concerned she could fuck every day and the drunker she got the better. I got a kiss.

How could she make her liaison more exciting for me? Well firstly did the thought turn her on? Very very much it seemed. Then I wanted to see as much as possible of the action this time. That was fine, she was comfortable with me seeing her now and Henry apparently had no problems. We discussed where it would happen. I reminded her of what Jean had said about being relaxed due to his size. As ever I was encouraging her to get drunk. I love to see her like that - inhibitions gone and partly out of control.

That brought a big smile. Did I want to hear something very exciting? She and Diane talked during their sandwich lunch and discussed the Friday night adventure. It had got them both very excited. They had locked the office door and masturbated in front of each other. Hands up skirts and watching expressions with very nice orgasms. Diane said she just loved hearing of Jenny's exploits and thought she might help with the ready for the size issue.

Her Brother has some relaxant pills. She would get some for the morning. I pressed that she establish what they were before anything was taken. I really had to follow the Diane potential up. I suggested that as thanks for her help we invite her for dinner and that we might also invite several of Jenny's "contacts".

Then it was the day. Jenny got home early and went straight into preparation, I waited about 45 minutes and then joined her in her dressing room hard at the makeup. She was edgy as usual and I had to reassure her that I liked, no loved, the idea of her date. She planned to be at the Club by 6.30 which should give time for a briefing from Jean. I asked if Diane had supplied but apparently the brother had failed to deliver. She had made the invite and they needed to fix a date.

She looked a vision when ready to leave. A white full skirted dress with modest yet tight top that was so sexy since all was covered. We had concluded it best if I drove her to the Club - that would leave her free to drink and work for someone to drive her home. Arriving, I leant over to peck on the cheek as the car came to a halt and hoped she would be a bad girl. I was told she would come home "relaxed and ready for some fun "! That was just before 6.30. I drove home and waited and prowled with all sorts of thoughts and ideas. Jenny with very well endowed man, black and almost young enough to be her grandson. Delicious. They were to meet at seven. How long would she wait I wondered?

The answer was just over two hours when I heard the car. I had planned to be nonchalant but just couldn't wait to see what state she was in and to size up Henry. I wasn't disappointed. Henry was much as I had hoped; around six feet and built like a fit rugby player. He hopped out of the car and moved quickly to assist his passenger who was nearest the front door. She moved out and upright smoothly and took the offered arm. All was pretty much as smart as when I dropped her off so I guessed that nothing had happened so far. That is other than a drink or two but not that bad, the voice slurred a little as she introduced us and then reminded Henry that she had told him I wouldn't bite!

My wife took his hand and led him into the house to the snug where there are two large sofas at right angles. Jenny and her potential lover sat on one sofa with me on the other. I offered and then poured some very large measures. For ten minutes or so there was small getting to know chat. I learnt that Henry was an estate agent in a nearby town and a real sportsman. He learnt from my manner and inference that I was both relaxed and excited about the situation but clearly he felt a little awkward. I reassured him as did Jenny who set the ball rolling by reminding him that she had promised a big kiss if he got her home safely.

Her reminder kicked him into action and he pulled her to him for a deep long kiss. This is what I had been waiting for. The black on white, the maturity on youth, his athletic bulk. I sat quietly and watched progress. When his black hand went up her skirt and reached and massaged its goal I could hardly control myself and rubbed my trouser front.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.