Incremental - Cover

Incremental

Copyright© 2004 by OHC

Chapter 7

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I enjoy my 51 year old wife's sexual adventure

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Mother   Daughter   Interracial   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Amazingly and as ever, she was up and very happy on Sunday morning. As we ate I asked if on reflection she had an misgivings about last evening, particularly the parts involving Amy. As long as I was happy, she was. She was having a ball and getting so much lovely sex it seemed. I pressed on the girl/girl aspect and she had found it amazing. The perfume and softness of Amy, the flavour of her cunt and her understanding of how Amy felt as she enjoyed the sexual stimulation. It was a new world and she wanted more.

In fact she was going to follow up today by phoning to arrange another coaching session with Jean and also to invite her for "coffee". It couldn't be today since I was reminded she was seeing Alan for another round at 2 o'clock. I had forgotten about Alan since she hadn't gone to London the previous Tuesday and so hadn't seen him.

Would it be OK if she was a little bit naughty with him? I suggested that she might also ask if he had any more surprising friends like David! I was amazed that she took the sarcasm seriously. Would it be OK then if she did meet someone else? She want acting like a whore was she? It just felt so nice; she wanted to cum and cum.

An early lunch was followed by a lot of to and frow to get her outfit right. I realised half way through that she was planning to wear a sports skirt rather than trousers for the obvious practical reason. Came the time and Alan was at the door. I didn't say anything about the dinner party since it seemed to be making things to complicated. I just pecked her on the cheek and said "enjoy yourself". I got a beaming smile in response.

I settled down for a quiet afternoon with the box but at 3.15 got a call. It was Jean from the golf. Had I asked questions? Did I like the answers? You can imagine my reply. It was a terrific arrangement Jean felt. She said that to whet my appetite most women had at least five cums and were almost unable to stand at the end of the evening. I told her that Jenny was at the Golf Club with Alan and said I had suggested she asked him if he had anymore wild friends like Jean's son in law. Jean could think of a range of men who would be interested and she could introduce. What type would I prefer?!!! I suggested someone who was very well built and she knew just the chap. She would mention to Jenny when she got back from her round.

I had so much to reflect on and time flew to about 6.45 when I got a phone message "on our way home - can you come out and help me? Alan has to fly for his daughter's birthday". There were typo's throughout so I realised why help was needed.

It was almost dark by the time they arrived. I saw the headlights and did as told having to stand at the car door through a heavy kiss. She opened the door and the inside reeked of booze and sex. She was very drunk and I had to almost carry her to the door. I propped her in the lounge and asked if she had had a good time. I could barely understand through the slur but think she said "three times" before she fell back and passed out. I couldn't resist and pulled her skirt up. No panties but white oozing a plenty. I indulged myself and cleaned her up with my tongue then dropped a blanket over and left her to sleep.

She woke around nine went to bathe and returned in a dressing gown. She asked was I angry that she had been so drunk and so naughty. She just couldn't help herself. She seemed to want to party and have sex all the time. I cuddled her and put her hand on the "promised land" and said I wouldn't be angry if she played with herself whilst telling about Alan.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.