Incremental - Cover

Incremental

Copyright© 2004 by OHC

Chapter 5

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I enjoy my 51 year old wife's sexual adventure

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Mother   Daughter   Interracial   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

In the morning there were so many things I wanted to hear and a lot to fantasise about. I needed detail of events and what was that about his wife? And was it just the alcohol that had made her say she might join in with David's wife? What was her name and details? It just went on.

She breezed into the kitchen and immediately thanked me. The evening had been sexual ecstasy. She couldn't remember numbers but had cum several times each time he fucked her and once before. "I am getting the most sex of my life and all I can think about is the pleasure. I'm sopping wet now just remembering!" Was the alcohol bothering her? No. She just loved the process of getting drunk as she fucked and it left no hangover or upset.

I was reminded that she was due to meet Alan at 2.00 for her first round of golf if I was happy that she went. I did my reassurance piece and she pulled her house coat open to show a beautiful cunt that apart from gaping seemed to have recovered from the intense attention of some nine hours ago. I knelt down and sucked. Beautiful taste and it didn't take long. First of the day.

Duly at 1.30 Alan knocked and it felt really comfortable to answer and chat. Had she delivered with David? Good, that meant he could now press for a "crack" at Amy, David's wife. Was she hot? Red hot he had heard and liked girls and guys. Wow. Madam appeared sensibly dressed for golf but looking radiant. They embraced and she ground against him. Where had the inhibitions gone? As they left she mouthed "Thank you".

It was seven by the time I heard the wheels sound on the drive. I had spent the afternoon dozing, thinking, imagining and wanking but now it was the real thing again and I hoped I could watch. I opened the front door and a sight of delight, she was very well oiled again and minus her knickers which I could see on the back seat. She seized Alan's hand and led him towards the front door. In the living room they both fell onto the sofa and I was told to fetch a drink, a big drink.

When I came back with the tray he was already in her and they were fucking with a gentle motion. She smiled at me as I put the glasses down. Her eyes were wide from the drink and her face slack from the sex. I sat dick in hand and watched the fuck which suddenly increased in tempo as Alan became urgent. She came with a grunt and he was moments behind. I was being allowed a ring side view and it was glorious.

They separated and sat up. He was without trousers but my wife had just pulled her skirt up. She reached her drink for a moment took in down in one gulp. She stared at Alan's cock which was still slack and slurred at me "He needs time. You fuck me!". This was the refined lady talking. I leapt on and went straight into a very slack fanny. This and Alan's sperm gave her a super silk feeling. We went hard at it and came quickly- she I guess because it was one of a sequence, me because I was out of my head with lust.

Lying there for a moment I saw Alan standing over us fingering a stiff again cock. I pulled out and he went straight in. This time it took several minutes of vigorous fucking for him whilst Jenny writhed and arched twice in orgasm. As he moved from her she said "thanks" and I think, passed out. I l showed Alan out and left her sleep after checking she was OK. Another amazing experience if you knew Jenny and her attitudes. And, I had at last been involved.

She woke at ten and I fed her coffee and sandwiches. She wasn't at all groggy and again thanked me for being such a wonderful husband. The golf round had been great and if she set aside the sexual tension between her and her partner, she had thoroughly enjoyed the experience and planned to continue to play. Had they done much sex before they got back? They had spent much of the time in the bar but stopped on the way back and had a "kiss and a cuddle". I recalled the panties on the back seat!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.