Club Night

by Mikas

Copyright© 2004 by Mikas

Erotica Sex Story: Suzie gets a bet to be a little naughty in public. When she goes to the club to fill the bet, she gets some more filling than she anticipated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   .

She was so excited and nervous, she barely even felt the cold air against her. The line moved forward a little, and she was now close enough to see into the club a little. It was just a small room with a hallway, you couldn't see any of the main room. It was so exciting to finally be able to go into this club though, she had wanted to go for so long. This was one of the clubs owned by a girl known as Anna, and it was well known that there was more sex in her clubs than in a Thai whorehouse. It seemed strange that nobody ever shut them down, but there were so many secrets and rumours surrounding Anna and somewhere in them all it seemed that she had the authority to keep them open. They were stricly 21 and over, which was a problem for Suzie. She was only 16, but she did look a bit older. Not much though, and people would probably never believe she was older unless she had I.D. to prove it.

That was what made this night special. She held her fake I.D. in her hand and kept looking down at it in disbelief. She was well known to be a campus slut, but at a party last weekend she had really been able to get lucky with it. Some drunk rich kid had bet that she wouldn't do what she was about to do. He had got the fake I.D. taken care of for her and was already inside the club waiting for her. Him and a few other people would be ready with video cameras to see if she would go through with it. She knew she would, and the spoiled kid had bet her a good deal of money for it.

She had been dared to go suck someone's cock in the club for everyone to see. It was a bet that she got very turned on by, and had dressed up in a slutty little outfit to make sure people would want to fuck her. She wore a very short black skirt and a red shirt that basicly looked like two strips of cloth wrapping from her waist and criss-crossing across her chest to tie behind her neck. It was just enough to cover her breasts, at least cover them to the point of being legal to walk in public. She also wore black boots that went all the way up to her thighs.

It was finally her turn to go in. She went up to the counter and handed her I.D. over. The person looked at it, then back at her. Then his eyes moved down to her breasts, then all over her body. She smiled at him and leaned forward over the counter. The fabric of her shirt hung down and fully exposed her breasts to him. He smiled back at her.

"Here. I'll give you one of the special stamps too." he said.

She didn't know what that meant, but she smiled and thanked him. He stamped her hand, then he reached over to the side and grabbed a different stamp than he had been using and pushed it onto her hand. It didn't seem like it even left a mark, but she smiled and walked into the club.

The dance floor was filled with people, and on stage there were strippers. Suzie looked around and could swear she had seen people fucking, but it was hard to tell. Beside her, a man tapped her shoulder. She looked over and saw Eddy, the guy that had made the bet with her. He waved a small video camera at her, then motioned for her to go onto the dance floor. She went, he followed.

Guys seemed to greatly outnumber girls on the dance floor, so it wasn't too hard to find potential cocks to suck. She danced around some guys and ran her hand across their chests. They started swarming around and dancing with her, some behind, some beside, and even more in front. There were about 5 guys it seemed right around her. She wiggled her ass against the guy behind her and ran her hands across their bodies. She felt other hands around her waist, moving down her thighs, then coming back up. The person ran their hands up her inner thighs and nearly touched her pussy as he brought his hands back up to her waist. This was even more wild than she had thought it would be! Another hand was on her waist and moved down her thigh. This time when it moved back up, it went towards the back and flat out grabbed her ass. They were teasing her, seeing how far she would go. She showed them. The man behind her had his hands on her waist, she took his hands and led them up her stomach under her shirt. She leaned forward to push her ass against them more, and to let her shirt open up so the guy in front of her could see what she was doing. She was bringing the other man's hands up to her breasts and put the hands full onto them. The man was suprised, but massaged her tits without hesitation. Then he pulled back. She wanted him to keep playing with her tits, but she was too busy touching the other guys to just suddenly stop with them. The guy behind her seemed to back up a little. Did she scare him off?

Then she felt why he backed up. He came back towards her and she felt his bare cock against her leg! He had just taken it out on the dance floor. With her boots, she was just high enough for his cock to slide between her legs. She reached down with one hand and led the cock into her pussy. It went in without question. Her pussy was so wet and put up no resistance. Another guy pulled her shirt to the side, and her breasts became exposed past the nipple. She looked over for Eddy, and saw that he was getting good footage of it all. She also noticed a few other people that she recognized as friends of Eddy's. They were all videotaping her fucking in public The guy in front of her was actually one of them, getting shots looking right down her chest at her tits. She decided to give him some better footage and win the bet. She leaned forward and unzipped his pants. He made no complaint as she pulled his cock out. Then she leaned forward more and brought her lips to his cock. She sucked him off right there, while the other guy was still in her pussy. She was having group sex right in front of everybody! Looking around to see if it was safe no longer went through her mind, she just focused on giving the best blowjob she could.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.